-喂 -你已经暴露了 快去大使♥馆♥
– Da? – Your cover’s blown. Go to the embassy now.
了解
Okay.

Da.
干什么 发生什么了
小姐 跟我们走
-跟我们走就行 -等等 求你了 不要
你好 哪能找到罗伯特
停下
抓住他
我们走
-我在翻译 -起来
-我在翻译 -怎么回事
让我看你身份证
我是一名美国公民
I’m an American citizen.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
跟我来
-女士 -打电♥话♥给哈特曼大使
– Madame. – Call Ambassador Hartman.
-告诉他代号♥13 -什么
– Tell him the code 13. – Sorry?
我是一名外交官 你赶紧去给他打电♥话♥
I’m a diplomat. Call him now!
待在这里
Stay here.
我想让你帮我给你的人带个口信
I want you to deliver a message to your people.
你能为我办成吗
Can you do that for me?
谢谢你
Thank you.
美国中♥央♥情报局
我♥操♥
Fuck!
安娜
5年后
莫斯科
1990年十一月
什么 不 我只找到三个
Yeah? Oh no, I only got three.
有一个地方我还没去过 就是集市
There’s one spot I haven’t tried though. The market.
我昨晚在俱乐部认识的人告诉我的
A guy I met last night in the club tipped me off.
算是个当地的花♥花♥公♥子♥
Mmm. Sort of a local playboy.
天知道能不能遇到
God knows what to expect,
但是去机场也正好顺路 所以
but it’s on the way to the airport so…
好 好 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, of course, yeah.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
他妈的看着点路
抱歉 你要点什么
抱歉 我不懂俄语 你会说英语吗
Uh, sorry. I don’t speak Russian. English?
中英法日随你挑
English, Chinese, French, Japanese, whatever you like.
你相中哪个了
Which one are you interested in?
其实 我是相中你了
Honestly, I’m interested in you.
我是巴黎一家模特经纪公♥司♥的星探
I am a scout for a modeling agency in Paris.
我负责挖掘明日之星 请问你有兴趣
I find the stars of tomorrow. So would you be interested
成为一名巴黎超模吗
in becoming a model in Paris?
我在莫斯科已经忙不过来了
I’m already busy here in Moscow.
你说卖♥♥套娃吗
By selling dolls?
才不是 我是一名生物学专业的大学生
No. I’m in the university, studying biology.
不成问题 我们那里多得是女大学生
No need to stop. We have girls at school all the time.
我对模特一无所知
I know nothing about modeling.
我相信你天资聪颖
I’m sure you’re a fast leaner.
而且我们会替你打点好一切
And anyway, we take care of everything.
训练 住宿 签证 证件
Training, accommodation, visa, documentation.
-你叫什么名字 -安娜
– What’s your name? – Anna.
安娜 可以请你把头巾取下来
Anna, please, can you take off
让我看看你的头发吗
your scarf for me to see your hair?
真是绝色
Magnifique.
你好 请问需要什么帮助吗
Hello, welcome. May I help you?
-嗯 -安娜
– Oh, yeah… – Anna!
欢迎来巴黎 欢迎来到你的新家
Welcome to Paris. Welcome to your new home!
-你好吗 -挺好的
– How are you? – Good.
来 我帮你拿 这里就是经纪公♥司♥了
Here. Let me take this. So here is the agency.
-飞行旅途怎么样 -很好
– How was the flight? – It was great.
是吗 太好了 你喜欢就好
Yeah? Ah, excellent. I’m glad to hear it.
来认识一下大家吧
So let me introduce you.
她是多萝特 你的经纪人 业界翘楚
This is Dorothee, your booker. Best in the business.
我等会儿打给你 嗨 你好吗
I’ll call you later. Hi, how are you?
在法国要亲两下
It’s two in France.
我已经把你的照片放上去了
I’ve already put your photo out there.
人们一定会为你痴狂的
People are going crazy about you.
其他女孩都超嫉妒你
The other girls are really jealous.
-给你 -谢谢
– There you go. – Thanks.
我们这里有很多安娜
We do have a number of Annas though.
所以我给你加了一个M 安娜 M
So I added an M. Anna M.
在法语里是爱的意思 干杯
Means love in French. Cheers.
怎么大明星来了都没有人告诉我
Our new star is in the house and nobody tells me?
约翰·麦基 我们的顶头上司
John McKee, the big boss.
很高兴你加入我们
Delighted to have you with us.
听说是多萝特来负责你
I hear Dorothee will be looking after you.
都不好说你俩到底是谁比较幸运了
I don’t know which one of you got luckier.
-当然是我 -好吧
– I am! – All right.
你想去公♥寓♥看看吗
Do you want to visit your apartment?
好啊
Sure.
欢迎来到你的新家
Welcome to your new home.
请保管好钥匙 它们很贵的 好吗
Please don’t lose the keys. They cost a fortune, okay?
首先 最重要的部分
But first, most important room,
厨房♥ 还有我们的名模英嘉 嗨
the kitchen with our famous Inge. Hi!
现在是不高兴的名模英嘉
Yeah. The pissed off Inge.
多亏有英嘉才有如此美丽舒适的房♥间
Thank God for Inge keeping the place habitable.
这里是饭厅
This is the dining room
以及美容厅里的佩特拉和索尼娅
and the salon with Petra and Sonia.

Hi!
– 谢谢你 英嘉 – 去你的 英嘉
– Thank you, Inge. – Fuck you, Inge.
她们特别幽默
They’re so funny.
这几个不住在这里 她们要去日本
These girls aren’t staying. They’re in transit to Tokyo.
你的房♥间就在这里啦
I think your room is over here.
哎呀 搞错啦
Oopsie. Wrong Anna.
我们公♥司♥里叫安娜的太多了
We’ve so many Anna’s at the agency.
啥事 我晚点打给你
What? I’ll call you later.
衣柜 衣柜 衣柜 这是雷娜塔
Closets, closets, closets. And here is Renata.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hey. – Hi.
这是你的房♥间和卫生间
Your room and your bathroom.
-她是莫德 -嗨
– And this is Maude. – Hi.

Hi.
安娜
Anna.
如果你需要什么的话
Well, if you need anything,
你知道在哪儿能找到我
you know where to find me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 我们去看看你的房♥间吧
Okay, uh, let me show you your room.
也许和你想象的有出入
It may not be what you were expecting,
但是你开始接活之后
but as you start booking jobs,
就可以搬到你想住的地方了
we’ll be able to move you to a place of your own.
等你去了片场 你就会发现乐趣了
The fun really starts when you’re on set.
这是明天的地址
The address for tomorrow.
你的首秀
Your first shoot.
我以为我要先培训的
But I thought I was gonna learn first.
对 但是实践出真知
Yeah, but practice beats theory.
我们给你安排了最好的摄影师 马里奥·昆蒂
We’ve lined you up with one of the best. Mario Conti.
大家都会帮你的 我得走了
You’re in great hands. I got to go.
把那见鬼的音乐关掉
Turn that fucking music off!
这里又不是夜店
It’s not a nightclub here.
嘿 我从没见过这么晃眼的白色
Hey, hey. I never saw white so flashy.
你们是想闪瞎我的视网膜吗 换掉
Are you trying to burn up my retinas? Change it!
对不起 老大
I’m sorry, sir.
欢迎来到中世纪
Welcome to middle age.
天哪 真抱歉 我迟到了
Oh, God! I’m so sorry, girls, I’m late.
我一直打不到车 最后坐地铁来的
I had to take the metro. Couldn’t find a cab.
你还好吗 甜心
How are you, sweetie?
-天哪 这是什么啊 – 没什么
– Oh, my God! What’s this? – It’s nothing.
就是年少无知
I was just young and stupid.
大家都有过那个阶段
Find me someone who wasn’t.
去找啊 嘿 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
Find something! Hey, Catherine the Great.
把这件换上
Put that on.
不要在她脸上划拉那玩意儿了
And stop lathering that shit all over her face.
来了
There you go.
这才他妈的是真正的音乐
Now that’s some actual fucking music!
都走开 从我的视野里消失
Get out. Get out of my frame.
都走开 就现在 好了吗
Okay. Get out. Now! It’s okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!