Baby, I been waitin’
宝贝 我一直在等
I been waitin’ night and day
我日日夜夜地等
I didn’t see the town
我没看见那落脚的小镇
Now I’ve waited half my life away
如今我已在等待中耗去半生
There were lots of invitations
这世间许多请柬
玛莎•温赖特
I know you sent me some
我知道你也邀请了我
贝斯•欧顿
But I was waitin’ for the miracle
但我在等待奇迹
贾维斯•考科尔
For the miracle to come
等待奇迹的出现
洛福斯•温莱特
尼克•凯夫
I know you really love me
我知道你真的爱我
But, you see, my hands look tied
可是我无能为力
波拉•巴塔拉
茱莉•克莉丝蒂
And I know he must have hurt you
我知道他肯定伤你很深
It must have hurt your pride
你的自尊心一定受伤了吧
安东尼
To have to stand beneath my window
那样站在我窗下
琳达•汤普森
With your bugle and your drum
带着你的号♥角和鼓
泰迪•汤普森
凯特•麦葛瑞格
And me, I’m up there waitin’
而我 我在楼上等待
安娜•麦葛瑞格
For the miracle
等待奇迹
汉森家族
For the miracle to come
等待奇迹的出现
I’m your man.
我是你的男人
I’m your man.
我是你的男人
I’m your man.
我是你的男人
I’m your man.
我是你的男人
If you want a boxer…
如果你想找个拳击手…
poet, if you want a driver…
诗人 如果你想找个司机…
singer…
歌♥手…
I was known as a monk.
世人眼中的我是个隐士
As a ladies’ man…
一个大众情人
writer, father, musician.
作家 父亲 音乐家
I’m your man.
我是你的男人
Thank you.
谢谢
里奥纳德•科恩
我是你的男人
If you want a lover
若你想要位爱人
I’ll do anything you ask me to
我会对你有求必应
And if you want another kind of love
若你想要另一种爱
I’ll wear a mask for you
我就为你戴上面具
If you want a partner, take my hand
若你想要位伴侣 牵我的手吧
Or if you want to strike me down in anger
又或者你想愤然打击我
Well, here I stand
那我就站这不动
I’m your man
我是你的男人
If you want a boxer
若你想要位拳击手
I would step into the ring for you
我就为你踏上拳击台
And if you want a doctor
若你想要位医生
I’d examine every inch of you
我会检查你从头到脚每一处
And if you want a driver, climb inside
若你想要位司机 上车吧
Or if you want to take me for a ride
又或者你想带我去兜风
Well, you know that you can
当然可以了
I’m your man
我是你的男人
The Canadian consulate…
加拿大大使♥馆♥
wanted to do a show on Leonard Cohen songs…
想办这么一场科恩歌♥曲集锦的演出
and so I was asked if I’d do this.
他们就问我来不来
Just the idea of being able to spend all that time…
一想到能花这么多时间
with this wonderful material just–
和这些经典佳作相处…
I jumped right at it.
我立马就答应了
Every time I, you know, I’m in rehearsal…
每次我彩排的时候
哈尔•维尔纳
音乐制♥作♥人
or see the show or whatever…
或者看表演的时候
I just get more and more blown away…
我越来越感到赞叹
by this poetry—
如此诗意
by this– By this music.
这样的音乐
‘Cause it’s just so beautiful.
实在太美了
Fall at your feet, and I’ll
匍匐在你脚边 我要
Crawl at your feet, and I’ll
爬向你脚边 我要
Fall at your feet, and I’ll
匍匐在你脚边 我要
Fall at your feet
匍匐在你脚边
I’ll claw at your heart
我要挠开你的心门
I’ll tear at your sheet
我要撕扯你的床单
And say please
喊着 求求你
Please
求求你
I’m your man
我是你的男人
When I first heard him…
我第一次听到他的歌♥的时候
I lived in a town called Wangaratta…
当时住在一个叫旺加拉塔的小镇
in, uh, Victoria…
在澳大利亚的维多利亚州
and it’s a very conservative town.
是个非常保守的地方
And I went around to a friend’s…
我去一个朋友家玩
尼克•凯夫
a friend’s house, and his big sister had…
他姐姐就有那张专辑
Songs of Love and Hate
《爱恨之歌♥》
And, um…
然后就…
which was, I can’t begin to tell you…
我都没法跟你形容
what an extraordinary thing for someone to have…
在旺加拉塔有人拥有《爱恨之歌♥》这张专辑
Songs of Love and Hate in Wangaratta is.
是多么不同寻常的一件事
And she played it to me…
她给我放了那张专辑
and I just remember…
当时的我…
Just… It just changed things.
怎么说呢…它改变了我
I just took…
我就…
It was…l just felt like the coolest person in the world…
我当时觉得自己是世界上最酷的人
to have discovered this thing…
发现了这样一件事物
that separated me from everybody…
把我和旺加拉塔
and everything in Wangaratta that I kind of detested.
所有让我讨厌的人和事 都区分开了
If you’ve gotta sleep a moment on the road
若你想在路上小憩
Well, I will steer for you
我就接过方向盘
And if you want to work the streets alone
若你想独自在街头卖♥♥笑
Well, I’ll disappear for you
我就识趣回避
And if you want a father for your child
若你想要个孩子父亲
Or only want to walk with me a while
或者只是想和我在沙滩上
Across the sand
走这一小段
Yeah

I’m your man
我是你的男人
Well, I’m your man
我是你的男人
Yes, I’m your man
没错 我是你的男人
Yeah

Thank you.
谢谢大家
女士们先生们
有请里奥纳德•科恩
I was born in Montreal, 1934.
我1934年出生在蒙特利尔
I was born in chains, but I was taken out
“我生于枷锁 后被释放”
(译者注:歌♥词)
It was windy.
当时风很大
Dried leaves crashed against the walls…
枯叶纷纷打在那家
of the homeopathic hospital.
顺势疗法医院的墙上
I was alive.
我活着
I was alive in the horror.
我活在恐惧中
The givers huddled over me like a football team.
赐予者们像支橄榄球队一样围着我
They started to give me things…
他们赐予了我许多东西…
and then to take them away.
又收了回去
The things that didn’t fit, they chucked back…
那些不合适我的东西 他们就扔回了
into the funnel of the void.
虚无的漏斗中
The gifts were many…
我收到了许多礼物
and many were the warnings that went with them.
随之而来的也有许多警告
“We are giving you a great heart…
“我们赐予你一颗善良的心”
“but if you drink wine…
“但如果你喝酒”
“you will begin to hate the world.
“你就会开始厌世”
“The moon is your sister…
“月亮是你的好姐妹”
“but if you take sleeping pills…
“但如果你吃安♥眠♥药♥”
“you will find yourself in the company of unhappy women.
“你就会总是与不开心的女人为伴”
“Every time you grab at love…
“每当你伸手争取爱情”
you will lose a snowflake of your memory.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!