Yes. Sure will. Thanks, Miss Streisand. Uh-huh. Bye.
好了
Okay.
我以前跟茱丽安德鲁斯一起合作过
I used to work with Julie Andrews.

Oh.
她是个很难搞的人
She was difficult.

Mmm-hmm.
他说他要杀了Greg
He said he was gonna kill Greg.
弄好了 我们走
We’re done, let’s go.

Boo.
讨厌
Jerks.
我要掐死你弟弟
“I’m gonna choke your brother.”

Uh-huh.
虽然没说出口 但我想说的是
I kept it inside, but what I wanted to say was,
我掐死你才对
“No, I’m gonna choke you.”
是吗 – 我真的想这么说
Oh, yeah? – I would’ve said it.
我只是想装得冷静一点
I was trying to stay cool though.
我只是…
I was trying to stay…
往边上挪挪
Scooch over.
倒回去 该死的
Back it up. Oh, fuck.
回到山上去
We’re going back up the hill, okay?

Okay.
安装还顺利吗
How’d it turn out?
不错 挺顺利的
It was good. Went well.
你们没在我家里捣乱吧
You didn’t fuck up my house, did you?
没有
No.
你没事吧 看得清楚吗
You okay? Can you see okay?
能看清 – 嗯 你还不如
Yeah. – Well, why don’t you just…
你还不如直接倒上去 然后直走
Why don’t you just back in the driveway, and then you can go straight.
Steve
Steve. Steve.
都怪你 都怪你 她打过电♥话♥吗
You blew it, man. You blew it. Did she call?
没有
No.
该死的 Steve
God damn it, Steve.
妈的 到底在哪儿呢
Where the fuck is the… God damn.
操♥他♥妈♥的该死的车里没油了 Steve
There’s no gas-o in the goddamn car-o, Steve-o.
操♥你♥妈♥
Motherfucker.
你们两个在一起多久了
How long you guys been together?
我和她吗 – 嗯
Me and her? – Yeah.
我们没有在一起 – 我们不是情侣
Oh, we’re not together. – We’re not together.
为什么不在一起呢
Why not?
我不知道
I don’t know.
说啥呢
What?
我都二十八岁了
I’m 28.
你说什么 – 我二十五岁
What’s that? – I’m 25.
你今年二十五岁吗 你生日什么时候
You’re 25? When’s your birthday?
十二月
December. – December.
你是摩羯座吗 还是射手座
Are you a Capricorn? Sagittarius?
射手座
Sagittarius. – Sagittarius.
十二月几号♥ 十三号♥吗
December what? 13?
十五号♥
Fifteen. – Fifteen.
我只猜错了两天
I was only two off.
如果你不做发型师 还能做什么工作啊
What do you wanna do if you’re not gonna do hair?
你有兄弟姐妹吗
Do you have sisters, or brothers, or anything?
有姐妹
Sisters.
是姐姐还是妹妹
Are they older or younger?
姐姐
Older.
你是家里最小的孩子吗
So you’re the youngest?
你♥爸♥爸呢
How about your dad?
你跟你♥爸♥爸关系好吗
Do you have a good relationship with your dad?
挺好的 – 你♥爸♥爸做什么的
Yeah. – What’s he do?
房♥地♥产♥
Real estate.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你♥爸♥爸教的你开车吗
Did he teach you how to drive?
你开得很棒
You’re really good at it.
谢谢
Thanks. – Yeah.
开车很难哦 Gary就开不好
It’s not easy. Gary can’t do it.
慢慢来 减点速 好了就这里
All right. Just slow it down now, okay? There she is.
空间够不够 过得去吗
Okay, do you have enough room? Yeah?
够 – 肯定吗
Mm-hmm. – You sure?
我觉得够
I think so.
我停到边上了 怕别人撞上
I parked on the side so no one would hit it.

You know what? Here.
我来吧 就算撞上了也是我的错 不是你的错
I don’t want you to have to bear the burden in case we hit it.
让我拿方向盘吧
Here, why don’t I take the wheel,
踩住离合
and then you just put your foot on the clutch
轻轻点着刹车
and just feather the brake.
好了 我们一起开过去
That’s it. We’ll do it together, okay?
我们一起来
Yeah, we’ll do it together, okay? Here we go.
对 流畅 就这样 深呼吸
Oh, yeah. Smooth. Smooth, yeah. Just breathe.
行了 没问题 肯定没问题
We got it. Yeah, we got it. I think we got it.
看到了没 就这样
Look. Look, look. Over there. You see?
好了
We got it.
没问题
We did it.
好棒啊 Alana
That’s so good, Alana.

Oh.
咱们一点都没撞上啊
Yeah. No. – We didn’t hit it at all.
我…
I…
你真好闻啊
Oh, you smell so good. Whoo!
Gary
Gary. Gary, Gary, Gary.
搞点油来 我就该走了
Get some gas, I’ll be on my way.
该死 看这长队排的
Oh, shit. Look at this line, man.
就像罐头里的沙丁鱼一样
Fucking sardines packed in a can.
这里左转
Go, just make a left here.
我他妈才不要排队
I’m not fucking waiting in this motherfucker.
让那车先走 好了
All right, let that car just go past. There you go.
好了 停下吧
Okay, now, stop it.
别管他们 他们会走的
Oh, they’ll… They’ll move out of the way.
行了 就在这停下吧
Yeah, yeah, okay. Okay, stop the car.
操♥你♥妈♥的 该死
God! Fuck. Son of a bitch. Fucking shit!
操♥你♥妈♥的 你有什么油
What you got, motherfucker?
傻♥逼♥犹太人
Fucking Chumash Territory!
这群傻♥逼♥根本不知道自己在哪里
Goddamn sons of bitches don’t even know where they are.
来啊 傻♥逼♥
Yeah, motherfucker, that’s right.
现在这箱油是我的了
It’s my nozzle now.
走啊 咱们快点走
Go. Let’s go. Let’s go.
倒车啊 – 现在吗
Just reverse it. – Now?
倒车 倒车 倒车
Reverse, reverse, reverse.
做决定吧 – 行吧
It’s your move! – Okay.
别激动 – 这是我的油管
Relax. – It’s my nozzle.
想要汽油吗 Jon
Want some gas, Jon? I got your gas.
咱这儿有你的汽油哦 Jon
I got your gas right here, Jon.
Jon Peters的法拉利哦
Jon Peters’ Ferrari…
不要啊
No.
拜托
Come on.
不要这样
Oh, no.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
我不知道
I don’t know.
不行 我们没汽油了 快去推车
No, no, no, we ran out of gas. You have to push the truck.
盯着我看干嘛 快去推车啊
The fuck are you staring at? Push the truck.
愣着干嘛
What are you doing?
快上车
Get in.
抓紧
Hold on.
如果我们幸运的话 能开上文图拉大道
If we get lucky and make the light at Ventura,
我就能右拐去76加油站
I think I can make a right and get us to the 76 station.
如果左拐的话 美孚汽油站更近
If you make the left, the Mobil station’s closer.
我要撞上停止牌了
I’m gonna blow this stop sign.
我相信你
I trust you.
天呐 Alana 太帅了吧
Oh, my… Alana! Hard! Core!
帅死了 Alana
Hardcore, Alana!
你们大家在后面还好吗
Fellas, you okay back there? You okay?
我们安全了
Oh, my… We did it! We… You…
Alana 你做到了 我们成功了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!