Home 喜剧电影 美丽人生(1997)

美丽人生(1997)

0
美丽人生(1997)

You don’t need to speak German!
战争结束了,纳粹要完蛋了
The war is over. They’ve running all over the place
货车往哪开?
Where are those trucks going?
千万别上卡车
The important thing is not to get on those trucks
满车去,空车回
They leave full and come back empty
你说去哪里了?
You know where they’re going?
那些女人呢?怎么了?
What about the women? What’s going on?
我们离开这地狱,赶紧逃吧
Let’s get out of this dump and split up
行李都不用收拾
We don’t even have to pack our bags!
外面吵闹好几个钟头了
I’ve been hearing machine guns and dogs barking for hours
他们想毁灭一切
They want to get rid of everything
我要走了
I’m leaving
我们在维革镇再见,一起开个铁砧厂
I’ll see you in Viareggio. We’ll start an anvil factory!
再见了,各位,我走了
So long, guys, I’m leaving
看吧
Come see
他们气得发疯
Look how mad they are! Furious!
都在找你
You see? They’re looking for you
这样大动静,只为了找你
Just for you. All this is for you!
你是最后一个,只剩下你了
You’re the last one, the last one to find!
他们拚命找,连石头都翻起来
They’re even looking under the rocks!
游戏明天早晨结束,举♥行♥颁奖典礼
The game finishes tomorrow morning. They’re handing out the award
你躲得过今晚,就得到60分
If they don’t find you tonight, it’s worth 60 points!
我们有几分了
How many points do we have?
我们有940分,加60
We’ve got 940 points. Plus 60?
一千! – 我们赢了!
A thousand! – First place! We win!
他们到处也找不到你,气急败坏
They’re looking all over for you! Boy, are they mad!
今晚是最后一关,不能出错
No mistakes tonight. This is it!
快躲到箱子里 – 史华兹在里面
Go hide in that box, quick! – Schwanz is in there
谁?
Who?
那个金发男孩
The brown-haired boy
他们昨天发现他,他被淘汰了
They got him yesterday. He was eliminated
那里最安全,谁都找不到
It’s the safest place to hide. Nobody will look there again
走吧,快点
Let’s go, quick as lightning. Come on!
进去
Inside!
盖这个毯子暖和点
Take this blanket in case you get cold
我很快就回来
I’ll be back soon
我引开他们…他在那边
I’ll put them on the wrong track. I think I saw him over there!
爸,你吓死我了
Pop, you scared the death out of me!
把那张毯子给我,你冷吗?
Give me the blanket. Are you cold?
把外衣也给我
Give me your sweater then
我扔在树上,引开他们
I’ll throw it on a tree and put them off track
他们到处找你
They’re looking all over for you!
人人都大叫:乔书亚呢?
Everybody’s yelling, “Where’s Joshua?”
气急败坏
They’re even cursing. They’re really, really mad!
谁都找不到你,我迟点回来
No one will find you. Bye, now, I’ll be back later
听着
Listen…
即使我很久没回来
if I’m really late coming back…
你也不要动
don’t you move
不要出来
Don’t come out. You’re not to come out…
直到一点动静都没有
until it’s completely quiet…
这样才安全
and nobody is in sight, just to be safe
说一遍
Say it!
我不出来,直到一个人都没有
I won’t come out until nobody is around
乖孩子,小顽固
Good boy, stubborn
走开
Leave!
走开,狗
Go away, dog!
走开,狗
Go, dog!
走开
Leave
有你的,费鲁齐
Good job, Ferruccio
你的办法真管用!
It works!
这里有没有叫朵拉的?
Is there anyone called Dora here?
朵拉,你在吗?是基度呀
Dora, are you here? It’s Guido
有人藏着,朵拉在吗?
I know someone is hiding here. Is there a Dora here?
朵拉在吗?意大利人,我的夫人
Is there a Dora here? She’s Italian. She’s my wife
有,这里有个朵拉
Yes, there’s a Dora here
朵拉,是我啊
It’s me, Dora!
不是她,还有没有别的朵拉?
It’s not her! Is there another Dora?
你们一出外面就跳车
As soon as you get out of here, jump out of the truck!
跳车逃跑
Get off, jump out!
真的赢了坦克!
It’s true!
小朋友
Hi, boy
就你自己?你叫什么?
You all alone? What’s your name?
完全听不懂我的话?
You don’t understand what I’m saying, do you?
来,我载你一程
We’ll give you a lift, come on
上来
Come on, get up here
Come on. There you go. Ooop!
来…我抱你
Mommy!
妈妈
这是我的经历
This is my story
这是我父亲所作的牺牲
This is the sacrifice my father made
这是我父亲赐我的礼物
This was his gift to me
我们赢了!
We won!
是啊,我们赢了!
Yes, we won!
一千分,太开心了!
A thousand points to laugh like crazy about!
我们得到冠军了!坐坦克回家!
We came in first! We’re taking the tank home!
我们赢了!
We won!