Home 喜剧电影 美丽人生(1997)

美丽人生(1997)

0
美丽人生(1997)

That’s enough. I want to go home
现在回去?
Now?
现在回去
Right now
现在下着雨,你会淋出病来
It’s raining now. You’ll come down with a terrible fever!
我不管,现在就走
I don’t care. Let’s go
好,你要走…
All right, if you want to go…
我们走,收拾行李
I’ll get our stuff and we’ll leave
我们可以走?
We can leave?
当然!他们可以强逼我们留下?
Naturally! What do you think they do, force people to stay here?
不可能
That’ll be the day!
异想天开!我们想走就走
Wouldn’t that be great! Let’s go, we’ll pack our bags…
收拾好行李就走
and get out of here
我们现在领先,却弃权,多可惜
What a shame, we were in the lead. We’re quitting, off the list we go
那架真坦克会给其他孩子赢去
Some other kid will win that real tank
没有孩子了,我是唯一一个
There aren’t any other kids, I’m the only one left
已经没有孩子了?这里好多啊
There aren’t any more kids? It’s full of them here!
在哪里?
Where are they then?
都在躲着,绝不露面
They’re all hiding. Nobody’s supposed to see them
- 都在认真玩游戏 - 我不明白
This is a serious game! – I just don’t get it
我们拿到了几分?
How many points do we have?
差不多687分
Almost 687…
告诉过你那么多次了
I told you a thousand times
不过,既然要走就走吧
Let’s go, though
我们本来会赢…我们会赢?
We’re winning. But if you want… – We’re winning?
我们现在领先,早就告诉过你
We’re in first. I told you
但你要退出,只好退出
But we’ll quit if you want
我昨天才看过积分表
I saw the chart yesterday. We’ll go anyway, though
拜拜,巴图,乔书亚和我要走了
Bye, Bartolomeo. Joshua and I are leaving
我们讨厌这地方
We’re fed up here
坦克已经造好了
The tank is done, it’s ready
擦干净火花塞再开车
Clean the spark plugs off before you start it
记得要打开油门
Open the throttle
否则大炮会卡住履带
Otherwise the cannon will get stuck with the tracks
还有那支机♥枪♥,多精致
And the gun, did you see how nice it is? It came out beautiful!
开车前记得松开刹车
Lift the emergency brake off before you move!
我和他要走了
Me and him are going
乔书亚要退出
Joshua wants to quit
本来开着坦克走,现在要坐公交车
We could have gone back with a tank soon, but we’ll take the bus today
我和乔书亚走了,再见
Me and Joshua are leaving. So long, everybody!
我们厌倦了这地方
We’re tired of this place
走吧,否则赶不上公交车
Let’s go or we’ll miss the bus
走吧,乔书亚
Let’s go, Joshua
我怕让雨淋湿,发高烧
It’s raining, I’ll come down with a terrible fever!
我是爸爸呀
It’s me, Pop!
我有重要的话跟你说
I have to tell you something important Come here!
那些小鬼一直躲着我
That little rascal’s been running away from me all morning
真的有小孩? – 有二千个
Is there really a kid? – There must be 2000!
他们像小老鼠,东躲西♥藏♥
They’re like mice, they hide all over the place!
想得到我们的坦克,停下
Those creeps want our tank! Stop!
等一下
Wait
我好像见到他
I might have spotted him
他可能就在附近
I think he’s nearby
不如你去找找,我在这里等
Look. Go see if he’s hiding in there. I’ll wait here
替你看着
I’ll keep a watch out
他在那里
He’s there, Pop!
长的什么样?金发?
What’d he look like? Brown hair?
就是他,他叫史华兹
That’s him, then. His name is Schwanz
躲在里面已经三个星期了
He’s been in there for three weeks
他排第二,但我们领先
He was the runner-up, we beat him though!
迟早我会找到其他的孩子
Sooner or later I’ll find the others too
有几个? – 一大群
How many are there? It’s swarming, I told you
都躲着
They’re all hiding
爸,看
Look, Pop!
这是个隐蔽点
There’s a hideout!
你、你、你,取消资格,我们走
Gotcha, gotcha, gotcha! You’re out! Let’s go
坏了,她看见我们了!
Holy smokes, she saw us!
我们被淘汰了?
Are we out?
她来是因为看见你
She’s coming over for you
现在玩静默游戏
Now it’s time for the be quiet game
你绝对不要说话
You’re never to speak
发誓
Swear it!
发誓吧 – 我发誓
Swear it! – I swear
他们说话你一句也听不懂
They all talk strange, you can’t understand a word
我们过了这关,头等奖是我们的了
If we get through this, first prize is ours
所有领先的人,都要玩沉默游戏
They’re rounding up everyone in first place. It’s the silence game
一句话也不说,知道吗?
Not a word, got it?
你为什么跟这小孩在这里?
Why are you here with the children?
不准你和孩子交谈
Quiet! You’re never to speak
我不会的
I swear
我有话对你说,非常重要
I have to talk to you. Very important
哪里?什么时候? – 我会暗示你
Where? When? – I’ll signal you. Later
谢谢
Thank you
我告诉过你别跟小孩说话
I told you not to talk to the children
医生,我夫人也在这里
Doctor, my wife is here too
慢点吃
Slowly
吃快了不好
Eat slowly, it’s bad for you
我们现在领先,可能早点离开
We’re in the lead. We just might leave early
游戏提前结束
The game finishes early
我们要格外小心,不能出错
Don’t make a mistake now that we’re in the lead
慢点
Slowly
注意听这个谜语
Pay attention
又肥又丑
Fat, fat, ugly, ugly…
全身发黄
all yellow in reality
你问我是什么
If you ask me what I am…
呱呱呱
I answer, “cheep, cheep, cheep”
我一边走一边拉
Walking along, I go poo-poo
我是谁?告诉我
Who am I? Tell me true
小鸭子,对吗?
A duckling, right?
是不是小鸭子?
Is it a duckling?
不是
It’s not!
这个谜是一个兽医朋友出的…
A veterinarian friend of mine sent it to me from Vienna
我如果猜不出来
I can’t send him mine…
就不能给他出谜语
until I solve this one
我想是…
I thought…
鸭嘴兽
duck-billed platypus…
但鸭嘴兽不叫:呱呱呱
but it doesn’t go “cheep, cheep, cheep”
鸭嘴兽叫…
A duck-billed platypus goes:
昨晚我替你翻译成意大利语
I translated it into Italian for you last night
你认为呢?
Well, what do you say?
除了小鸭,我想不出别的
Everything points to a duckling
帮帮忙
Help me
求求你
For heaven’s sake
帮帮忙
help me
我连睡都睡不着
I can’t even sleep
是小鸭子!
It’s the duckling!
过来
Come here!
我好困 – 过来
I’m tired – Come here
我们在哪里?
Where are we here?
我可能走错了路
I might have taken the wrong way
乖孩子,睡吧,做个美梦
Good boy, sleep. Dream sweet dreams
可能现在只是个梦
Maybe it is only a dream!
我们在做梦
We’re dreaming, Joshua
明早,妈妈会摇醒我们
Tomorrow morning Mommy will come wake us up…
端来牛奶、饼干
and bring us two nice cups of milk, and cookies
我们先吃
First we’ll eat…
然后我跟她做两三次爱
then I’ll make love to her two or three times
如果我还有力气
If I can
巴图,怎么了…
Excuse me, Bartolomeo…
他们一直在找两个军官,肯定逃跑了
They’ve called those two officials 20 times. I bet they escaped
你还听懂什么?
Did you understand anything else?
猜也猜个差不多