这是个简单的故事
This is a simple story…
但不易说
but not an easy one to tell
像寓言,有悲有喜
Like a fable, there is sorrow…
也像寓言,令人觉得不可思议
and like a fable, it is full of wonder and happiness
1939年,意大利中部
Arezzo, Italy, 1939
我纵情歌♥唱,对混乱说…
I sing what I see, nothing gets by me. “Here I am,” said I to chaos…
我成为你的奴隶,混沌说:好
“I am your slave!” And he: “Good!”
我说:用不着你称赞
“For what?” Said I
我终于自♥由♥!比起我的喜悦…
Free in the end, I am! What good is a caress when bliss…
你的称赞,算是什么?
this man came to possess?
我现在…
Here I am ready
像火车飞驰,而刹车不管用
The trains are gone, the brakes are gone
放开怀抱,迷人的酒神啊…
And I can resist no more. Go, sweet Bacchus, take me…
刹车不管用!
The brakes are gone!
我听到了!
I heard you!
刹车失灵了!踩下去!
No, they’re really gone! – Hit the brakes!
我还以为你在念诗
Weren’t you reciting a poem?
汽车刹不住!
It doesn’t work!
刹车!
Brake!
这下死定了!丛林!
We’re going to die! The woods!
刹车!
Brake!
国王来了!
The king is coming!
在那里!
There he is!
前面全是人群,直走!
There’s a heap of people down there. Straight!
我们没有刹车!
We have no brakes!
我们没有刹车!闪开!
We have no brakes! Move!
片名:美丽人生
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
不要碍手碍脚
Go for a walk
否则明天也修不好
Otherwise, we’ll get there tomorrow
我找到螺丝
I found the screw
你有什么需要?
Now what do you need?
没有,只要清静10分钟
Nothing. I need ten minutes alone
行,我走开
All right, I’ll leave you alone
要那螺丝吗?
Do you want the screw from before?
不要,只要你走开
No, I want to be alone
那颗螺丝应该扔掉吗?
Do I toss out the screw if I find it?
我去洗洗手
I’m going to wash my hands
小姑娘,你好
Pretty girl! How’s it going?
在干什么?
What are you doing?
那些东西是妈妈的?
Did your Mom put this stuff here?
不,是女房♥东的
No, the landlady did
在摆摊?很好
Is it a market? It’s beautiful
多少钱?你多大?妈妈呢?
How much is it? How old are you? Where’s your mother?
你叫什么? – 绮莲娜
What’s your name? – Eleonora
幸会,我是基度王子
Nice to meet you, I’m Prince Guido
王子?
Prince?
正牌王子!
I’m a prince, I am!
这一带的土地…
All this is mine
都是本王子的
The principiant here…
是本王子的封地
is of the prince’s principate
叫阿地斯阿巴巴
I’ll call this place, Addis Ababa. I’ll change it all!
我打算用骆驼取代牛只
Out go the cows, in come the camels!
骆驼?
Camels?
还要引进几头河马呢!
Even a few hippopotamus!
我要走了,跟公主有约
I have to go. I have an appointment with the princess
什么时候?现在
When? – Now!
早上好,公主
Good morning, princess!
差点摔死,有没有压伤你?
How frightening! I almost killed myself. Did I hurt you?
我没事
I’ve never been better
你从来都这样飞下楼?
Do you always leave the house like this?
我想烧黄蜂巢,却给蜂蜇
I wanted to burn that wasps’ nest but I got stung
给黄蜂蜇了?我替你啜
A wasp stung you? There? Allow me
不要动,公主
Hold still, princess
黄蜂有毒
A wasp’s poison is very dangerous
一定要把毒液吸出来
You have to get it out
躺下 – 没事了,谢谢
Lie down, it’ll take a while. – It’s fine now. Thank you
还有哪处给蜇了? – 没有了
Did you get stung anywhere else? – No, thank you
风景这么美,鸽子到处飞
What a place here! It’s beautiful!
女人从天而降,我一定要搬过来
Pigeons fly, women fall from the sky. I’m moving here!
他是这里的王子,要在这里养骆驼
It’s all his! He wants to fill it with camels! He’s a prince!
对极了
Exactly!
公主,基度王子为您效劳
Prince Guido, at your service, princess
我来了!
I’m coming!
再见
Goodbye, then
我应该怎样感谢你?
How can I thank you?
不用谢
There’s no need
可以的话…
If you really want to thank me…
给我拿几个蛋来,给我的仆人吃
I’ll take some eggs to make a nice omelet for my squire
随便拿,不要客气
Take whatever you want, it’s all yours!
谢谢
Thank you!
我拿两…六只,做煎蛋
I’ll take two… six. All right? I’ll make a nice omelet
再见,公主
Goodbye, Eleonora! My regards, princess
后会有期
Farewell
费鲁齐,今晚我们有蛋吃了
Here I am, Nuvolari! It’s eggs for us tonight!
这一带将会遍地是骆驼
All camels here!
哪间屋呢?左转,快到了
Where is this house? – Turn left. We’re almost there
你的叔叔也一起住?
Is your uncle sleeping with us?
叔叔在旅馆当经理,在这里30多年了
What? He’s lived in the hotel for over 30 years. He’s a head maitre d’…
那间屋是他的储物室,借给我们
He’s lending us the house. He uses it for storage
到了
There, we’re here
这是叔叔的马,叫罗宾汉
That’s Robin Hood, my uncle’s horse
叔叔的马车、叔叔的屋子
That’s my uncle’s buggy and that’s my uncle’s house
叔叔在里面
And inside is my uncle
叔叔,我们来了!快点,晚了
Hello, dear uncle, here we are! Hurry, it’s late
汽车途中抛锚
Here we are. The car broke down!
叔叔!
Uncle Eliseo!
野蛮人!是谁?
Barbarians! – Who were they?
只是野蛮人 – 怎么不求救?
Nobody, just barbarians. – Why didn’t you cry for help?
无声胜有声
Silence is the most powerful cry
你的诗人朋友?
Is he your poet friend?
我叫费鲁齐,是个家具商
My name is Ferruccio. I’m also an upholsterer
地方简陋,要将就将就
You’ll have to make do here. It’s an old storehouse full of odds and ends
我喜欢收藏杂物
an old passion, an odd end in itself!
收藏来有什么用?
What’s all this stuff for?
你们要住多久都可以,我很忙
You can stay as long as you want. It’s not easy to be a waiter
那张床,据说一位将军用过
That’s the bed. Legend has it Garibaldi slept there
没什么比非必需品更必需
Nothing is more necessary than the unnecessary
野蛮人
Barbarians
市政局在史丹尼街,大堂右边
The town hall is on Via Sestani, to the right after the colonnade
这是浴室,装♥修♥还可以
This is the bathroom, equipped with the appropriate invention of M. Bidet
这里有几本书,诗人传记之类
There are a few books here, among which, the Life of Petrarch
厨房♥在这里,脚踏车,也就是自行车
The kitchen is in there. This is a velocipede, commonly called a bike
我要回酒店,就这一把钥匙,别弄丢了
I have to get back to the hotel There’s only one key, don’t lose it
欢迎你们来
It’s so good to see you!
我们走,罗宾汉
I’m coming, Robin Hood!
你叔叔太好了
What an uncle!
这个城市太漂亮了
Look at this!
我告诉你,我们在城里想做什么都行
Didn’t I tell you? We’re in a city, you do whatever you want
无拘无束,自♥由♥自在
We’re free, if you want to do something, you do it
想大叫吗?叫吧!
You want to let yourself go? You want to yell? Yell!
不要叫!你发神经吗?
Stop it! What are you, crazy?
这是大城市,不是乡下
We’re in a city. You can’t act like you do in the country!
怎么能大呼小叫?
You’ve been yelling like a madman for three hours! You can’t yell!
玛丽亚!钥匙!
Mary! The key!
知道没有?不能乱叫
See? You can’t yell
你不应该整天想着做诗
Understand? If you stopped thinking so much about poetry…
应该去赚赚钱,令你♥爸♥爸放心
you’d make your father happier and you’d make more money than him
对,我正这样劝他
That’s right, Oreste, that’s what I tell him too:
你应该踏实一点
You have to settle down!
好漂亮的帽子!
What a nice hat! How does it look?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!