你忘了?
Don’t you remember?
那晚下着雨
The night it was raining…
我用枕头给你遮雨
and I made you an umbrella out of a pillow!
夜色迷人,我托着方向盘…
It was a beautiful night, I put the steering wheel on my shoulder…
翩翩起舞,舞至你跟前
did a little waltz and when I stopped in front of you…
你吻了我
you kissed me
公主,小心别着凉了
Princess, your behind is exposed to the wind
我只听我喜欢的人的话
It depends on the person. My pop was like that
爸爸生前,我很听话
He had the ability to make me do anything
他了解我,知道我的脾气
He understood me, he knew how to deal with me
我很听爸爸的话
I was like putty in his hand
从不违背
I always, always, always said yes
即是说,你这个百宝箱…
So all these treasures you’re hiding…
一但打开,你就千依百顺
there is a way to open this treasure chest and always get you to say yes!
要打开,比你想像中还容易
It’s easier than you think
你找到适合的钥匙就行
All you need is the right key
怎样找到?
And where exactly is it?
天晓得
Heaven knows
云散了
It’s clearing up
天晓得,即是说…
So you were saying…
那条钥匙必定从天而降
the key that always makes you say yes has to come from heaven

Yes
我要试试
I’ll give it a try
说不定圣母玛丽亚会扔给我
If the Virgin Mary tosses it down to me… You never know
玛丽亚,钥匙
Mary, the key!
是这条吗?
Is this it?
真的要回家了?吃冰激凌吗?
Do you really have to go home? What about the chocolate ice cream?
现在去吃吧 – 不吃了
Let’s get it right now. – No, not now
那什么时候? – 不知道
Then when? – I don’t know
又是天晓得?
Are we going to let heaven decide that too?
不要再为小事麻烦玛丽亚了
No, leave Mary alone. Don’t bother her over an ice cream!
何时吃雪糕,不是小事,是大事
No, it’s much too important. We can’t decide when to have it
我一定要问她
I have to ask her
玛丽亚,派人来通知,什么时候吃冰激凌
Mary send someone to tell us how long before we can have the ice cream!
是7分钟!
Seven seconds!
这是我的家 – 我走过很多次
This is my house. – I’ve gone by here a thousand times
每次都想:谁住在这里?
I’ve always asked myself, “Who lives there?”
我想在对面开个小店
I wanted to open my store right out front
书店? – 对,可以天天见到你
The bookshop? – Yes, I’ll see you every day
再见
Goodbye, then
跟你一起很开心,我现在只想洗个热水澡
You’ve been so nice to me. All I want now is a hot bath
我还有句话想说
I forgot to tell you…
说吧
Go ahead
你想像不到,我多渴望和你做♥爱♥
You can’t imagine how much I feel like making love to you
但我绝不会告诉别人,尤其是你
But I’ll never tell anyone, especially not you
杀了我都不会说
They’d have to torture me to make me say it
说什么?
Say what?
说我想和你做♥爱♥
That I want to make love to you
不仅做一次,是做完又做
Not just once, over and over again!
我发疯了…
But I’ll never tell you that
否则我不会透露,我渴望和你做♥爱♥
I’d have to be crazy to tell you I’d even make love to you now…
现在就想做,做足一生一世
right here, for the rest of my life
又要下雨了,你还是快走吧
You’d better run or you’ll get wet. It’s going to rain again
公主
Princess
你都湿透了
You’re all wet
衣服湿了不要紧
My suit is no big deal
帽子湿了才不舒服
It’s the hat that bothers me
我要顶干帽,哪里有?
I need a dry hat, but where can I find one?
好,这个容易
How did it go? Right, it’s easy!
玛丽亚,派人送顶干帽给他
Mary, send someone to give my friend a dry hat
晚安,公主,再见
Goodnight, princess. Farewell
请问洗手间在哪里?
Excuse me, where’s the restroom?
直走,左面就是
Straight ahead to the left
你再不起床…
If you don’t get up immediately…
我在你父亲灵前发誓,再不理你
I swear on your father’s death bed I’ll never speak to you again
永远不理你
For the rest of my life!
我数三声
I’m going to count to three now
你再不起床,我拖你起来
If you don’t get up, I’ll force you to get up
好孩子
Good girl
知道谁要结婚了吗?
Do you know who’s getting married?
你不知道?鸡蛋淋头的混♥蛋♥
Didn’t I tell you? That jerk the eggs fell on!
新娘是谁? – 不知道
Who’s he marrying? – I don’t know
新娘还没来呢
But she hasn’t even shown up yet!
大家都在等着
Everybody’s waiting
好不容易找到你
I’ve looked everywhere for you!
你叔叔… – 我的叔叔?
Your uncle! – My uncle?
出事了,跟我来
Something’s happened. Come with me!
外面!马!
Outside! The horse!
什么事?
What is that?
这是你的马?
Is that your horse?
天哪!涂着什么?
What a sight! What did they write on him?
“小心:犹太马”
“Achtung, Jewish horse”
都是那帮混♥蛋♥做的好事
The usual barbarians, vandals. It’s sad. What nonsense
“犹太马!”
“Jewish horse!”
不要生气,他们只是…
Don’t get upset, they just did it to…
这不是简单的事情
They didn’t just happen to do it, they did it…
你要小心点
You’ll have to get used to it, Guido…
他们还会找你麻烦
they’ll start with you too
找我麻烦?能把我怎样?
With me? What could possibly happen to me?
顶多把我衣服剥光,涂上…
The worst they can do is undress me, paint me yellow and write:
“小心:犹太侍者”
“Achtung, Jewish waiter.”
我还不知道,原来这匹马是犹太马
I didn’t even know this horse was Jewish
走吧,明早我会把马刷干净
Let’s go, I’ll clean him up in the morning
牵它回马厩
Take him back to the stall
往那边看
Look, there in front of you!
我去给她个惊喜
Wait, I’ll surprise her
来,我介绍福德给你认识
Come with me, I’d like to introduce you to Fido Giovanardi
莱辛医生,到哪里去?
Doctor Lessing! Where are you going?
我接到急电,要立刻回柏林
Urgent telegram. I must go to Berlin immediately
拿花干什么? – 为你送别
What are these flowers? – They’re for your departure
我只要一枝
I’ll take just one
给我的太太,基度送的花
I’ll take it to my wife. Guido’s flower!
我有幸认识你这个朋友
I truly enjoyed myself with you
你是一位…
You’re the most ingenious…
聪明机智的侍应生
waiter I’ve ever come across
谢谢,你是一位很有修养的贵宾
Thank you. You’re the most-cultured customer I’ve ever served
谢谢
Thank you
再见,莱辛医生
Goodbye, Doctor Lessing
猜猜这个谜语
By the way…
一提起我…
if you say my name…
我就消失,我是谁?
I’m not there anymore. Who am I?
一提起我,我就消失
If you say my name, I’m not there anymore
什么?他说什么?
What is it? What did he say?
谜底:沉默
Silence!
太棒了!一提起,它就消失:沉默
Beautiful! If you say the word, it’s not there anymore: Silence
我说的不是柏林,是市郊,想想…
I’m not talking about Berlin. In the outskirts, imagine that!
乡下小学三年级的学生…
Third grade, listen to this problem
怎能算得出那样的难题?
I remember it because it shocked me
政♥府♥每天花4马克养一个疯子
A lunatic costs the State four marks a day
每天4.5马克养一个瘸子
A cripple, four and a half marks
一个癫痫病人,每天3.5马克
An epileptic, three marks and a half
假设政♥府♥平均每人每天花费4马克
Considering that the average is four marks a day…
这些病人有30万
and there are 300,000 patients, how much would the State save…
将他们全部干掉,可节省多少开支?
if these individuals were eliminated?
难以置信!
I can’t believe this!
我也不敢相信
That was my exact reaction!
七岁的孩子…
I can’t believe a seven-year-old child…
怎么解答这个问题?
has to solve this kind of equation
要计算出来,得懂得比例…
It’s a difficult calculation. Proportions, percentages…
百分率,还要懂得代数
They need at least some algebra to do those equations

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!