第2号♥船吗
Are you number two boat?
快一点
Faster!
我上一次看到是在第一号♥船
He was on number one last time I saw him.
女士 你看起来不像一个刚经历过船难的人
Lady, you don’t look like somebody that’s just been shipwrecked.
但我的感觉是啊
Man, I certainly feel like it!
你有没有看到一个黑人
Did you see anything of Charcoal?
-谁 -乔 一个服务员
– Who? – Joe, the steward.
他帮我逃上救生艇
He helped me into the lifeboat with my things.
我以为这条船已被遗弃
I thought this boat was abandoned.
不是被我 对我来说挺不错的
Not by me, it wasn’t. It looked pretty good to me.
你从船上哪一区来的
What part of the ship are you from, darling?
轮机室
Engine room.
我那时刚交♥班♥在洗手间里 谢谢
I was off duty in the washroom. Thanks.
跟紧我
Caught with my…
当鱼雷击中船时我在洗手
I was washing my hands when the torpedo smacked us.
大部分船员被困像老鼠一样
Most of the crew were trapped like rats.
当他们到达顶层 真是很糟糕
When they got to topside, it was a shambles.
这一夜真是
Quite a night!
让我想起以前在芝加哥工作的一家屠宰场
Reminded me of a slaughterhouse I once worked at in Chicago.
纳粹走狗们一艘战舰还不够 也一块攻击我们
Those Nazi buzzards in tin fish ain’t enough they’ve got to shell us too!
现在我可以练习我的反手拍
Ha! Now I can perfect my backhand.
拿那个可能有用
Get that! It might come in handy.
还有那个帽子
Let’s have the cap too.
我们要这些垃圾干嘛
What are we worryin’ about this junk for?
在U型船浮出水面前
Let’s take a look for the others before
看看能否找到其他人
that U-boat surfaces again and sees us.
它不会浮出水面的 因为它被我们的破弹击中
She won’t surface. One of our shells got her.
你确定
Are you sure?
被炸的粉碎如石块沉入大海
She was killed dead, darling. Went down like a rock.
-你亲眼看见 -全在这里头
– Did you see it? – It’s all in here, my pet.
你是康妮波特 我听说你在船上
You’re Constance Porter. I heard you were aboard.
所以你拍摄照片
So you took pictures?
而且是不同凡响 无价的
And what pictures. Priceless!
我捕捉到一些很棒的镜头
Oh, I caught some wonderful shots on deck.
一堆人在救生艇旁
A little knot of people around one of the lifeboats.
穿着救生衣一副 迟缓笨重的样子 一脸孤寂
They look slow and heavy and fat with the life belts on, so lonesome.
然后炮弹击中救生艇 他们全跌下船去
Then a shell hit the lifeboat. They all jumped overboard.
我照到一张大炮射击手轰击潜水艇的精彩照片
I got a beautiful shot of the gun crew firing at the submarine.
但最精彩的是船下沉
But the best of all was in the boat, here, with Joe.
我捕捉到货船下沉的镜头
I got the freighter going down,
有一条救生艇被吸下去
one of the lifeboats caught in the suction and pulled under.
也照到U型船水手跳船之镜头
I got some of the U-boat crew jumping overboard and I also got…
我也看 太美了
Look! That’s a perfect touch!
你为什么这样做
What did you do that for?
为何不等婴儿漂过来时再照
Why don’t you wait for the baby to float by and photograph that?
救命
Help!
请闪开
Ga ngwav!
你这愚昧笨扭的家伙 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You stupid, clumsy, son of a…
为何不注意一下 你要去哪
Why don’t you look where you’re going?
无可取代的底片 是我拍过最好的镜头
Absolutely irreplaceable stuff. Priceless. The best film I ever took!
现在都泡汤了
Goes to the bottom of the sea!
至少比你沉到海底还好
That’s better than going there yourself!
我绝不会舍弃那卷价值百万的底片
I wouldn’t have parted with that film for a million dollars!
何时才会再拍到像那样的镜头 笨蛋
When will I ever get stuff like that again? Of all the stupid, clumsy…
或许我们可以再安排一次船难
Maybe we can arrange another shipwreck for you sometime.
史派克 你送出求救讯号♥没
Sparks, did you have time to send out an SOS?
没有 第一枚炮弹击中无线电发报机
Hardly the first shell from the U-boat did for the radio shack!
继续 考威 还有更多人在那边
Keep going, Kovac, there’s more people out there!
-这那里来的 -它刚好漂过这里
– Where’d this come from? – It was floating by.
麦肯西小姐
Miss MacKenzie!
-史坦利 -她在那边
– Stanley! – She’s out there!
她还活着 快来 考威 快
She’s alive. Come on, Kovac! Come on!
有人在那 出来
There’s somebody, out there.
向右走 考威
To your right, Kovac!
有三个人 回转快来 考威
There’s three of them. Swing over, Kovac!
快点 我们有人受伤了
Hurry, we’ve got a wounded man!
踩上去
Step on it!
一个女人
A dame!
别管我 快救她
Never mind me. Help him he’s hurt his leg!
-撑住 小姐 -各位 又重新开始了
– Well, hang on, Miss! – Well, folks, we’re in business again.
-有人要帮我忙吗 -瑞特
– Somebody gonna give me a hand? – Ritt!
你这家伙 康妮
You old rat! Connie!
你是从船上俱乐部来的 还是从货船来的
Did you come from the freighter or the Stork Club?
还在开♥发♥油田 我明白了 瑞特
Still striking oil, I see, eh, Ritt?
有谁带酒了吗
Anybody got any liquor?
我可以给你拿一点
I’ll have this off you in a jiffy.
我还好 史派克 诺兰怎么样了
I’m okay, Sparks. What happened to Nolan?
我正要去U型船发射一枚炮弹
I was on my way from the bridge to bring him our position.
击中了无线电发报机
A shell from the U-boat hit the radio shack!
我当时在掌舵中
I was at the wheel waitin’ for Hennessy to relieve me.
正要喝一大杯
Just set the mug up with some hot java when…
天啊 看那一团糟
Holy smokes, look at this mess.
如果浮箱没问题的话
Maybe we’d better get the raft back.
你认为我们会维持下去吗
Do you think we’ll stay afloat?
或许你想我们能持续飘浮在水面
If the buoyancy tanks are okay she’ll float, even if we’re waterlogged.
你带了些行李上来吗
I see you’ve even managed to get some of your luggage aboard.
-只是些必需品 -嗯 看看这些
– Just the bare necessities. – Uh, look at that!
满满六盒 而我只抓到这根
Six full boxes, and I had to grab this one.
或许可以维持到我们被救起时 我希望如此
Don’t cry, my pet. It’ll last until we’re picked up. I hope.
第一枚炮弹一定把船长给炸死了
First shell must’ve done for the skipper.
还有射击水手们
And most of the gun crew.
女人和小孩怎么了
What happened to the woman with the baby?
看能否找到急救箱
See if you can find a first-aid kit.
我以为每个人都遇难了 真想不到会再见到你
I thought everybody was killed. I never expected to see you alive.
你知道我几乎是永生不死的
You know I’m practically immortal, Ritt!
我以为我死定了
I… I thought I was done for.
我们正在沙龙玩扑克牌
See, we were playing poker in the saloon…
你怎么得到这个东西
Now, how do you get this thing off?
这是急救箱 但几乎被毁坏了
Here’s the first-aid kit. It’s been pretty well smashed up.
我需要覆盖他
Oh! I need something to cover him up with.
请给我那条毯子
Let me have that blanket, please.
请给我绷带
Bandages, please.
哇 同甘共苦啊
Well, share and share alike, I always say!
-躺下 -为什么
– Lie down, please. – What for?
你会觉得舒服些 我要看看你的腿
You’ll be more comfortable. I wanna take a look at your leg.
好的 宝贝 或许改天我也可以看看你的腿
Oh, well, okay, babe. Maybe you’ll let me return the compliment someday!
-请躺下 -我想有炮弹碎片在里头
– Lie down, please. – I think it’s got a hunk of slug in it.
这是最大的一笔睹注
Yes, sir. It was the biggest pot of the game,
但我相信你 我从来没有停下来收集它
but believe you me, I never even stopped to collect it.
-而大卫·琼斯赢得那睹注 -不完全是
– That pot went to Davy Jones. – Well, not all of it.
-这是琼斯没拿的20元 -这应是你的
– Here’s 20 bucks Mr Jones didn’t get. – Well, it’s yours.
-在水上飘着 -留着吧
– It was floating in the water. – Well, keep it.
不 继续 留着当救难奖金
No, go on! I insist! It’s probably legitimate as salvage.
-你也是船员 -轮机室的油工考威
– You one of the crew, son? – Black gang. Oiler. Name’s Kovac.
-我叫瑞顿浩斯 -很高兴
– Kovac, eh? My name’s Rittenhouse. – Glad to…
-C·J·里滕豪斯 -C·J·里滕豪斯
– C. J. Rittenhouse? – C. J. Rittenhouse!
-二世 -在这儿
– Junior. – Here.
你确定水剩任何磺安类药剂
Are you sure there’s no sulfanilamide left in the kit?
恐怕没有
‘Fraid not.
-痛吗 -不
– Hurt? – No.
这是弹片 或许你想留当纪念品
Here’s the shrapnel. Thought you might like to keep it as a souvenir.
不要 我的住处充满了上次出兵留下的弹片
Nah! My hide was full of that stuff on the last trip.
-抓稳 -我想去检查我的头部
– Hold it steady! – I oughta have my head examined.
这是我第四次被送上船
This is the fourth time
从大战爆发来 尚未到任何地方
I’ve shipped out since the war, and I ain’t got no place yet!
我倒希望能一次到达欧洲
Gee, I wish I could make the complete round-trip just once.
-情况如何 -颇大的伤口
– How does it look? – It’s a pretty deep cut.
都露出了
It’s leakin’.
会不会瘸了这条腿
I ain’t gonna wind up with a gimpy leg, am I?
不会 你还是可以大跳吉特巴舞
No! Not enough to interfere with yourjitterbugging!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章狂凶记
下一篇文章西北偏北
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!