当然美好与仁慈 将永远围绕着我
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.
我将永远居住在主的屋檐下
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord.
永远
Forever.
阿们
Amen.
我不知道这些有多少 我们可以用
Well, I don’t know how much of this stuff is any use to us.
这些食物贮藏室没何用处
Isn’t much we can do with these food compartments.
总之 事情渐渐步入正轨
Well, at any rate, things are getting shipshape.
没有侧浮箱被打破
None of the buoyancy tanks seem to have been smashed.
水箱已贴上胶带
The water breaker’s been taped up,
明早即可扬帆出发
and in the morning we’ll rig up a sail and get going.
此刻 我想我们最好睡一下
And in the meantime, I think we’d all better try and get some sleep.
考威 别忘了轮我站岗时叫醒我
Uh, Kovac, don’t forget to wake me for my watch.
我们最好尽快再送信♥号♥♥出去
We’d better send up another flare soon.
你觉得怎么样
How do you feel, darling?
好点了 谢谢
Better, thank you!
好多了
Much better!
-我睡了很久吗 -不很久
– Have I been asleep long? – Not very.
这是什么
What’s this?
波特太太借你的外套 让你暖和些
Mrs Porter lent you her coat to help keep you warm.
很漂亮的外套
It’s a beautiful coat.
-是真的貂皮吗 -我希望是
– Is it real mink? – I hope so.
真美
It’s lovely.
我总是欣赏貂皮
I’ve always admired mink.
是最能展现仕女风华的皮革
It’s the most ladylike fur there is, I always said.
如此温暖且舒服
So warm and comfortable.
非常谢谢你借我穿
Thank you so much for letting me wear it.
强尼呢
Where’s Johnny?
我的孩子呢
Where’s my baby?
你们把他怎么了
What have you done with him?
你们把我的孩子怎么了
What did you do with my baby?
你的孩子已经死了 你难道忘了
Your baby’s dead! Don’t you remember?
你杀了他 是不是
You killed him, didn’t you?
可怜的小东西
Poor little thing!
海如此之大且可怕
The sea… so big and terrible.
强尼 是妈咪
Johnny, it’s Mum!
你在哪里
Where are you?
你在哪里 强尼
Where are you, Johnny?
强尼
Johnny!
让我走
Let me go! Let me go to him!
找一条绳子我们必须 把她绑起来
Get a rope, somebody! We’ve got to tie her down!
在这儿
Here you are.
让我去找他
Let me go to him.
让我走
Let me go.
-早安 先生 -嗯 哦
– Good morning, sir! – Hmm? Oh!
早安 史派克 站岗时打盹
Good morning, Sparks! Asleep on watch!
这样很好 我该受到军法审判
It’s a fine thing! I ought be court-martialedl
不知道我们在海上漂了多远了
I wonder how much we’ve drifted.
锚已抛下 应不至于漂太远
Not very far with that sea-anchor out.Oh, the sea-anchor, of course.
我对船锚一点概念也没有
You know, I had no idea what those things looked like.
我以为它们像
I thought they were big,
一般又粗又重
heavy iron things with a hook to hold us onto the sea bottom.
在底部有个钩钩 当你把它丢 出去时
When you threw that thing out,
我还以为是个玩具降落伞呢
I thought it was some sort of a toy parachute or something.
它真的可以阻止船漂流
They really keep the boat from drifting?
上一次我在海上漂流时
Last time I was adrift,
锚让我们在暴风雨停隔48小时
a sea anchor held us up 48 hours in a storm.
-你被鱼雷轰击过 -没错 两次了
– You’ve been torpedoed before? – That’s right, twice.
-等了多久才被救起 -上次是43天
– How long before you were picked up? – Last time, it was 43 days.
43 那一定是很惨痛的经验
Forty-three… That must have been awful!
对 我们都被晒伤了
Yeah! We did get a bit sunburned.
当然 我们有一条未受损的船
Then, of course, we had a good sound boat.
很多食物及水等等
Plenty of food and water everything intact.
我们没有很多吗
Well, haven’t we plenty too?
但大部分的食物都毁坏了
A good deal of our food’s been ruined.
4个水箱中3个已被损毁
Three out of the four water breakers have been smashed.
在贴上胶带前 剩下的一个水箱在漏水
A lot of water leaked out of the fourth one before it was taped.
让我担心的是罗盘
What worries me is the compass.
被撞得粉碎 那还真有麻烦呢
Knocked to pieces. That’s a bit awkward.
当然 还有这个杰瑞
And, of course, there’s Jerry.
早安 波特太太
Ah, good morning, Mrs Porter.
有什么好的
What’s good about it?
-我们何时才会被救起 -早安
– How soon do we get picked up? – Good morning, Connie.
亲爱的我们正在讨论此事 但无法预知
We were discussing that. It seems there’s no way of telling.
-你睡得安稳吗 -我没合过眼
– Did you sleep well? – Not a wink.
而且快冻死了
Not only that, I froze.
如果我有我的貂皮的衣
Only had my fur coat to keep me… warm.
艾葛莉小姐呢
Where’s Miss Higley?
我很抱歉 各位
I’m sorry, folks. I’m terribly sorry.
考威 当我接替你时一片乌黑
It was pitch black when I relieved you, Kovac.
我什么也看不到
I couldn’t see a thing.
也有可能在你看他发生
For all I know, it might have happened during your watch.
-八块饼干 -减去八块饼干 哦 谢谢
– Eight biscuits. – Minus eight biscuits! Oh, thanks.
-老威 航行如何 -航行
– Kovac, how’s the sail coming along? – Coming along!
火 先生
Light, sir?
不 谢了 我想我会把它节省下来
Uh, no, thanks! I think I’ll hoard this heater till we get someplace.
我在记帐 盘点存货
Well, folks, I’ve been taking inventory, and we’re in the black.
我们尚有盈余
A going concern. It’s no use lying around waiting to be picked up.
空等被救起是毫无用处的
As we might have to wait as long as, uh… as 43 days.
我们还不如组织起来
So we might as well get organized.
第一件事是各部门首领
The first order of business is department heads.
-史派克 -是的 瑞顿浩斯先生
– Uh, Sparks? – Yes, Mr Rittenhouse.
叫我瑞特我们现在是同舟共济 是的 先生
– Call me Ritt. We’re all in the same boat. – Yes, sir. Ritt.
史派克 你负责航行
Sparks, you are, uh, in charge of navigation.
-是 是 先生 -乔治
– Aye, aye, sir! – Uh, George?
叫我乔就好了
Call me Joe.
-你叫乔 -是的 先生
Is your name Joe? – Yes, sir.
很好 乔
Very well. Joe it is.
-你军伙部头领 -是的 先生
– You are head of the commissary. – Yes, sir.
康妮 你记录每天的航海日志
Connie, will you keep the ship’s log, please?
提供我有版权及处行权
Righto, Ritto, providing I control the copyright and all publication rights.
包括北欧的 好
Including the Scandinavian!
麦肯西小姐
Yes! Miss MacKenzie!
你负责医疗室
You are in charge of sick bay.
我想我们已有一位船长了
Don’t look now, but I think we have a skipper.
-谁选瑞顿浩斯 -瑞顿浩斯先生
– Who elected Mr Rittenhouse? – Mr Rittenhouse.
瑞特 对你来说
Rift, to you!
-他可胜任吗 -当然 直到帆升起
– You think he’s capable? – Sure! Till the sail goes up.
我们不该让他留在船上的
We never should’ve let him stay on board.
他会吃我们的食物及水
He’ll eat our food, drink our water,
然后逮到机会背里刺我们一刀
and double-cross us, first chance he gets.
你害怕什么 他一个对我们七个
What are you afraid of? He’s one against seven.
你忘了吗 昨天还是八个
It was eight yesterday. Or have you forgotten?
这有一篇关于某些人
There’s a piece in here about some people
在船上漂流八十天的消息
who were adrift in a lifeboat for 80 days.
-或许我们可以打破纪录 -乌鸦嘴
– Say, maybe we can beat that record. – Heaven forbid!
我们或许上新闻
We might even get in the newsreels.
罗丝一定会喜欢的
Rosie’d get a bang outta that.
会让她想起我们赢得的 跳舞奖杯
It’d remind her of the first cup we won at the Garden for marathon dancing.
-我们连续跳80个小时 -连续地
– We danced 80 consecutive hours. – Consecutive?
每跳4小时休息10分钟喝茶
Well, 10 minutes off every four hours for coffee, cake, stuff like that.
跳完之后感觉如何
How’d you feel after 80 hours of dancing?
我有轻微的头痛 但罗丝刚刚清盘
I had a slight headache, but Rosie, she was just gettin’ wound up.
她拦了一辆出租车去罗斯兰
She grabbed a cab, went right over to Roseland!
-她在那儿工作吗 -她住在那儿
– Does she work there? – She lives there.
-腿感觉怎么样 -我一点也没感觉
– How does the leg feel now? – It don’t feel at all.
我希望可以走走
I wish I could walk around.
我当然希望不会变成瘸子
I sure hope that thing don’t leave me gimpy.
-艾尔会希望如此的 -谁是艾尔
– Al’d love that. – Who’s AI?
艾尔尤格 一个美国舞者
Al Magaroulian. He’s an Armenian rug-cutter.
比我还早认识罗丝
He knew Rosie before I did.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章狂凶记
下一篇文章西北偏北
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!