艾尔是个无♥耻♥的小人
Magaroulian’s a skunk.
一个有双腿的小人
Two-legged skunk.
-我恨他入骨 -你很不错 朋友
– I hate his guts. – You’re okay, pal.
嗨 露特
Hi, Lu!
嗨 盖斯
Hiya, Gus!
总之 那是个经验
Well, anyway, it’s an experience!
我应该检查我的头的
I oughta have my head examined.
我不需要 出海的
I didn’t have to go to sea.
我本可在国防工厂找到工作的 赚很多的钱
I coulda got a job in a defence plant making good dough.
我可以加入陆军或海军的
I coulda joined the army, or even the navy.
但我却坐在生锈发臭的桶上决定
‘Stead of that, I got assigned on a stinking 0l’ rust bucket.
瑞顿浩斯先生
Mr Rittenhouse?
是的 孩子
Yes, son?
叫我盖斯
Call me Gus!
嗨 宝贝
Hiya, babe!
-嗨 宝贝 -给我一个吻
Hi, tootsl – Give us a kiss, will ya?
乔 为何停止吹奏了
Hey, Joe. What’d ya stop playin’ for?
快 给我们一点音乐
Come on! Give us a little music!
不 不 不要陈腔老调
No, no! None of that slicker music!
快乐一点的奏节 快一点的节奏
Come on! Come on! Boogie it up! Boogie it up!
告诉他 要尽可能保持稳定的船
Tell him to hold the boat as steady as possible.
-稳住 去找史派克 -好的
– Steady as you go’ Sparks! – Righto!
说这样的话
Saying a thing like that!
只因为她喜欢跳舞 尽情享受
Just because she likes to dance and have a good time.
没有人可以叫罗丝
Nobody’s gonna call Rosie…
考威 你是个卑鄙的人
Hey, Kovac! You’re a no-good heel.
拿走他的靠背
Take his backrest away.
-好 有活力点 史派克 -好的
– All right! Look alive now, Sparks! – Righto!
好的 拿多点绷带来
Bring more bandages!

Joe!
考威先生
Mr Kovac!
让船保持平稳 你这笨蛋
Keep her steady, you fool!
开牌
Open,
-不跟 三张牌
– Stay. – Three cards.
压一张
Bet one.
跟了 九
Call. Nines.
皇后
Queens.
洗牌洗好一点 好吗
Give ’em a good shuffle. Okay, cut ’em.
如果你再发你自已好牌 我会把你喉咙给切了
Fill another inside straight, I’ll cut your throat!
盖斯很幸运 能在船上碰到
It’s lucky for Gus we had somebody aboard
能处理这种紧急状况的人
who knew how to meet an emergency like this.
两张以上的牌
Two more cards, darling.
你知道 那些东西
You know, by golly, the thing that got me…
玩牌啊 瑞特
Play cards, Ritt!
-你们两在聊什么 -潮流
– Say, what are you two gabbing about? – Currents.
不是葡萄干 而是海洋的潮流
Not the pie kind, darling, the ocean kind.
很有趣的话题
Fascinating subject, currents. They’re either for you or agin you.
康妮亲爱的 你要跟还是放弃
Connie, darling, do you stay or do you pass?
瑞特亲爱得 我在玩了
Ritt, darling, I’ve already stayed.
那是加两元
– Yeah, well, it’ll cost you two bucks more. – Oh!
康妮
Connie!
等一等 我在开会
Hold your horses, darling! I’m in a conference.
-女人和扑克牌 -我不跟
– Women and poker! – I’ll stay.
卡罗坦认为
Fortunately, Kapiti-in seems to think we’re
我们在有利的水流上
on a favouring current, quite swift.
风向对我们也很有利
We got a favouring breeze, too.
很好 这样很快就可到达百慕大
Good! Then we ought to be in Bermuda in no time.
我希望如此 看在盖斯的份上
I hope so, for Gus’s sake.
如果我们在正确的航线上
That is, if we’re on the right course.
-他不认为吗 -我们没谈到那
– Well, does he still think we’re not? – He didn’t say anything about it.
那问他
Well, ask him!
没有罗盘不能确定
One can’t be sure without a compass.
-几小时前 他还非常确定 -是
– He was pretty certain a few hours ago. – Yeah!
现在怎么改变主意了
I wonder what made him change his mind.
大概我们随着水流飘流的关系
We probably drifted somewhat on account of the current.
他在这里
We’ve been through all that.
干什么
What’s he doing in this part of the boat, anyway?
为什么 被隔离吗
Why? Is he in quarantine?
-叫他滚回船头去 -我不会做这种事
– Tell him to get back to the bow. – I’ll do nothing of the sort.
你或许是船长 但不是独♥裁♥者
You may be skipper of this lifeboat, but you’re not dictator! Or are you?
等等 考威别再虐待他
Wait a minute, Kovac! There’s no sense treating the man like a leper.
至少他救了盖斯一命
He did save Gus’s life, you know.
只是现在啰 毕竟那是个紧急手术
For the time being. After all, it was an emergency operation.
我懂我们必须
Don’t you realize that it’s imperative
送盖斯到医院
we get Gus to a hospital as soon as possible?
当然懂
Sure, I do.
那为何不听一个懂医学的人
Then, why not listen to somebody who knows?
现在他不确定 他不愿负责
How do you like that? Now he isn’t sure! Says he won’t take responsibility!
那不是重点 重点是我们正往百慕大方向走
But that’s not the point! The point is, are we headed for Bermuda?
他只要说是或不是就得了
What’s come over the man? All you got to do is answer yes or no.
他承认在错误的航线上
He admits we’re on the wrong course.
承认 他只重复说他说过的
Admits? He’s only saying what he said before.
-我听他说 -我不在乎他说什么
– I had to drag it out of him. He says… – I don’t care what he says!
-如果是对的呢 -那是我的葬礼
– Yeah, but suppose he’s right! – That’s my funeral.
不 是盖斯的葬礼
No, it’s not it’s Gus’s funeral!
谁的葬礼
Whose funeral?
等等 这是什么
Hey, wait a minute! What is this?
伙伴 感觉如何
Well, fella, how do you feel now, huh?
感觉甚佳
In the pink.
除了一点宿醉头痛外
Outside of a little hangover.
现在我会用剩下的腿换一根香烟
Right now I’d give the other leg for a cigarette.
给 亲爱的
Here, darling.
我想我的体重减轻了些
Guess maybe I lost a little weight, huh?
你会好起来的 盖斯 他做的很好
You’ll be all right, Gus. He did a swell job.
谢谢
Danke schén.
船长 还有多久可以到达 百慕大
Well, skipper, how soon do we get to Bermuda?
很快 盖斯 我们有顺风及有利的水流
Pretty soon, Gus. We’ve got a good breeze and a favouring current.
对于航线大家有点意见
There’s a little difference of opinion about the direction we’re headed.
我不确航线是否正确
Trouble is, I’m not sure about our course.
但确定的是我不信任那个纳粹
I’m only sure of one thing I don’t trust that Nazi.
一定有潜水艇在附近 他知在哪儿
There must be other submarines around and he knows where they are,
或许也知道补给船在哪里
or maybe a supply ship!
他知道的
He knows where that is too.
我对他说的话都持怀疑的态度
On general principle, I’d copper anything he says. That’s how I stand.
你赞同我吗 史派克
You agree with me, Sparks?
这个
Well…
有人赞同吗
Does anybody agree with me?
你是船长
You’re the skipper!
好吧 史派克
All right, Sparks.
照德国佬的航线走
Follow the German’s course.
我正在欣赏你的手镯
I, uh, was admiring your bracelet.
-我丈夫送的礼物 -美极了
– Gift from a husband. – It’s gorgeous.
第一任丈夫
My first husband.
真高兴鱼雷击中货船
Glad the freighter was torpedoed.
-什么 -你昨天说的话
– What? – That’s what you said yesterday.
那是不智之话 但我不是那个意思
That was a stupid thing to say! I didn’t mean it, exactly.
那到底是什么意思
What did you mean, exactly?
我只是高兴我们
I only meant I was rather glad that we…
并不很急着想到达伦敦
Well, I wasn’t particularly anxious to get to London.
你怕伦敦什么
What are you afraid of in London?
我自已 这是我个人的问题
Myself.
换句话说 我知道
I mean, uh, it’s a personal problem. In other words, I…
亲爱的 我知道
I know, darling! I know!
人类 男性
Genus Homo. Male.
且已婚 但不是跟我
And married, but not to me.
你称那是个问题 对我来说是
– You call that a problem? – It is to me.
胡说
Fiddlesticks!
我不想窥探你个人隐私 亲爱的
I don’t want to pry into your personal affairs, darling,
但你知道你哪里 出错了吗
but you know what’s the matter with you?
你一直在念吉普林的作品
You’ve been reading Kipling.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章狂凶记
下一篇文章西北偏北
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!