片名:永远的莉莉亚
三个月前
THREE MONTHS EARLIER.
曾经的苏联某地
SOMEWHERE IN WHAT WAS ONCE THE SOVIET UNION
嗨 – 嗨 进来
Hi. – Hi, come in.
我们走吧? – 当然 我得装好我的东西
Shall we go? – Sure, I just have to pack my things.
什么东西? – 我的东西 我要搬家了
What things? – My things. I’m moving!
去哪? – 美国
Where? – The States!
什么? 美国? – 真的 你知道我妈的男朋友吧?
What?! The States? – It’s true! You know mom’s boyfriend?
他住在美国 我妈妈要去 我也去
He lives in America. Mom’s moving there and I’m going with.
你去那干吗? – 我不知道 我们星期五走
What you gonna do there? – I don’t know. We leave on Friday.
开玩笑 – 是真的
You’re kidding! – It’s true!
这种笑话可不好笑 – 真的 我去那能干吗呢?
It’s a dumb joke. – It’s true. What am I gonna do here?
我不信 – 相信吧 我要走了
I can’t believe you’re moving. – Believe it, I’m going…
我能赊一包万宝路吗? – 不 不行
Can I pay for a pack of Marlboro later? No, you can’t.
华尔街呢? – 不行
Wall Street, then? – I said no.
其他收款员就同意的 – 别说谎了 小姑娘
We always can with the other cashier. – Don’t lie, girls.
我们没说谎 我们可以 – 我说不行
We’re not lying. We can… – I said no!
贱♥货♥ – 什么?
Bitch! – What?!
你要干什么 – 没事 我要去美国
What you doing! – Doesn’t matter, I’m off to America!
为什么你要去美国?
How come you decided to go to America?
妈妈在一个约会代♥办♥处遇见了一个男的
Mom met her boyfriend through one of those dating agencies.
他是苏联人 但他住在美国
He’s Russian, but he lives in America.
不敢相信
It’s incredible!
妈的我就要走 – 你到美国就来找我
Shit… I’d also like to go away. – You can visit me in America!
什么”美国 美国”? 她叫什么?
What’s this about “America, America”? What’s she shouting about?
她要去那 – 你说谎 真的吗?
She’s going there. – You’re just lying. Really?
我能和你一起去吗? – 不行
Can’t I come with? – No.
把我带去 我会讲英语
Take me with you. I speak English.
你好 我是沃洛佳
Hello, my name is Volodya.
傻瓜
Fool…
听着你妈有事找你
Listen… there was something your mother wanted to say to you.
说吧
Go on.
我和塞尔基商量过了
Well… Sergei and I have discussed it –
并决定最好我们先去
and decided it’s best if we go over first.
然后你晚点去
We’ll go first and you’ll come a little later.
你现在长大了 – 什么 ? 我要在这儿一个人过?
You’re big now. – What!? I’m going to live here alone?
就是这样
That’s just how it is.
如果你觉得不好你完全可以不来
If it doesn’t suit you… then you don’t need to come at all!
就我和你 我们两个
It’s just me and you. Just the two of us.
我去告别 马上就回来 – 好
I’ll just say goodbye. Be right back. – Fine.
亲爱的我得走了
Honey… I have to go now.
我留了一些钱 到那儿我会寄钱过来的
I left some money. I’ll send more when I get there.
安娜舅妈很快会来
Aunt Anna will be here soon.
你就不能拥抱我一下吗? 我要走了
Can’t you at least give me a hug? I’m leaving.
好了
Fine…
再见 – 再见
Goodbye… – Bye.
等等 妈妈
Wait, mom!
妈妈 别走
Mom! Don’t go!
我的乖女儿 – 别留下我一个
My little daughter… – Don’t leave me, please!
别离开我 妈妈
Don’t leave me, mom!
别去了 和我呆在一起 我会很乖
Don’t go, stay with me, I won’t make it!
别走 妈妈
Don’t go, mom!
如果我们现在不走的话
If we don’t leave now…
我会打电♥话♥ 打电♥话♥给你 – 妈妈
I’ll call. I’ll call you! – Mom!
我到了就给你打电♥话♥
I’ll call when I get there!
谁? – 安娜
Who is it? – Anna.
那么她走了? – 是的
So… Has she left? – Yes.
穿好衣服 – 什么?
Get dressed. – What?
我们走 去你的新家 – 什么新家?
Let’s go, we’re off to your new flat. – What new flat?
你要住在另一个地方 – 什么?
You’re going to live in another flat. – What?
这里对你来说太大了 我叫你换衣服
This flat’s too big for you. I told you to get dressed.
我不去 这是我的家 – 你必须听我的
I’m not going. This is my flat! – You must obey me.
我们走
Let’s go.
就是这里
Here it is.
住这儿的老头前几个星期死了 这是他的东西
The old man that lived here died a few weeks ago. These are his things.
你疯了吗? 我要这儿? – 是的
Are you crazy? I’m gonna live here? – Yes, you will.
你母亲不在 我说了算
As long as your mother isn’t here, I decide.
这里什么都有 冰箱 窗子 还很温暖
Everything’s here: fridge, windows, it’s warm…
为什么我不能住在自己家? – 没人付钱了
Why can’t I live in my flat? – No one can pay for it.
我不能 你也不能
I can’t and you can’t.
如果你不 – 我不会住在这里的
If you don’t… – No way I’m living here!
如果你不住这儿 就睡在大街吧
If you don’t want to live here, live on the street.
你这个贱♥人♥ – 要么大街要么孤儿院
You bitch! – It’s the streets or an orphanage!
嗨 莉莉亚 – 嗨
Hi, Lilya. – Hi.
沃洛佳
VOLODYA
我的主啊 因你的名而荣耀
Our Father, who art in heaven. Hallowed be thy Name.
这是你的疆域 你会完美
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done.
在世上就像在天堂 赐给我们每日的食物
On earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread
并且原谅我们的罪 就像我们原谅别人对我们犯的罪
And forgive us our trespasses. As we forgive those that trespass against us.
并且让我们远离诱惑 让我们远离邪恶
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
为你的疆域 力量和荣耀 永远 阿门
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.
非常好
Very good.
你们会做得更好
You could do better.
你留下了吗? 我以为你去美国了
Are you still here? I thought you’d gone to America.
你的考试成绩很好
You did really well in the test.
你前途无量 – 什么?
A golden future awaits you. – What?
我开玩笑的
I was kidding.
去死吧 贱♥人♥ 你能肯定我前途无量
Go to hell, bitch! You can be sure I have a golden future ahead of me.

Hello!
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我可以和你去吗? – 不行
Can I come with? – No, you can’t.
我有毒品 – 拿来看看
You can have glue if I can come. – Let’s see.
哇 是真耐克吗?
Wow, are those Nikes? Real ones?
我的小太阳 升起来
My little sun, rise up…
看看我找到的药 – 哇
Look at all the medicine I found. – Wow…
你在哪里找的? – 厕所
Where’d you find it? – The toilet.
不是我的 – 是谁的?
It’s not mine. – Whose is it?
可能是原来住这儿的老头的 – 是什么?
Maybe the old man that lived here. – What’s this?
拿来
Give it here!
你在干什么 小孩不能喝
What you doing! Kids shouldn’t drink!
嘿 看看我发现了什么
Hey, look what I found!
我们去打仗吧 – 给他带一个
Let’s play war. – Put one on him.
那老头是战斗英雄
The old man was a war hero.
看看战斗英雄 – 向他致敬
Check out the war hero! – Salute him!
沃洛佳 坐下 坐下 – 别动
Volodya, sit down. Sit down! – Relax!
怎么这么吵? 你们不能安静点?
What’s all this noise? Could you keep it quiet?
进来吧 别生气 我们喝了止咳药 你也来点吧
Come in, don’t be angry. We’ve got cough medicine. You can have some.
我又不咳嗽 – 这东西包治百病 进来啊
I don’t have a cough. – It’s good for everything. Come in.
如果你们不安静下来 我就叫警♥察♥ 并且我告诉你的舅妈
If you don’t calm down, I’ll call the police. And I’m calling your aunt.
够了 嘿 够了
That’s enough. Hey, that’s enough.
来呀 我把灯关了 – 你太小 别这样
Come on, I’ll turn the light out. – You’re too young. Cut it out.
镇静点 你太小 去找别的女孩
Calm yourself, you’re too young. Find yourself another girl.
够了 – 走吧
Cut it out. – Go away.
这儿发生什么事了?
What’s going on here?!
怎么回事?
What’s going on?!
我喜欢这儿 你疯了 怎么样?
I like it here. Are you nuts, or what?!
滚出去
Get out!
混♥蛋♥
Trash!
快点 离开这儿
Go on! Get out of here now!
出去
Out!
别碰我
Don’t touch me!
去死吧 记住在这儿我说得算
Go to hell! Just you remember that I decide around here.
看看你自己 越变越坏
Watch yourself, or it’ll get worse!
出去
Get out of the house!
离开这儿 小畜生 妈的狗♥娘♥养♥的
Get out of here! You runt! You fucking son of a bitch!
沃洛佳
Volodya!
沃洛佳 你在干什么?
Volodya, what are you doing?
我就坐在这儿 – 下来
I’m just sitting here. – Come down.
我就坐在这儿 – 快下来
I’m just sitting here. – Come down, please.
下来 – 我不要
Come down! – I don’t want to.
下来 – 不 我不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!