他会帮我找到我妈吗
Is he going to help me look for my mum?
他会帮助你找到你妈
He’s going to help you look for your mum
闭上眼睡觉吧
Close your eyes go to sleep
睡吧
Sleep
睡吧
Sleep
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby
你在睡觉吗
Were you sleeping?
我很好奇你是从多远的地方漂泊来的
I wonder what worlds you’ve travelled.
-你是罗摩吗 -是的 但不是那个神
– Are you Rama? – Yes, but not the God
来躺下吧
Come and lie down
靠近点
Come closer
你知道吗 我是从很远的地方来见你的
Do you know? I’ve come to meet you from really far away
我想带你去一个好地方
and I want to take you to a really nice place
你会带我去找我妈吗
Are you going to take me to Mum?
从哪里 我们会试着去找你妈
And from there we’re going to try and look for your mum
我今晚回来 然后我们就去找
I’ll be back tonight and then we’ll search.
起来
Get up!
靠近点
Come closer
说”谢谢”
Say “thank you”
谢谢
Thank you.
你做得很好
You’ve done well
他完全是我们想找的类型
He’s exactly what they’re looking for.
怎么了 你没喝吗
What happened? You didn’t drink?
你不喜欢吗
You don’t like it?
你怎么不高兴
Why are you down?
喝下吧
Drink this
靠近点
Come closer.
萨罗
Saroo!
萨罗
Saroo!
萨罗
Saroo!
好孩子
Good boy!
好孩子
Good boy!
去搬小点的
Go pick up the small ones
去搬小点的
Go pick up the small ones
好孩子
Good boy!
好孩子
Good boy!
好孩子
Good boy!
好孩子 真是好孩子
Good boy! Good boy!
好孩子
Good boy!
好孩子
Good boy!
谁是我的好孩子 是谁啊
Who’s my good boy? Who is it?
对不起 妈妈
I’m sorry, Mum
我从餐厅出来 开始跟他说话
So I came out of the cafe and started talking to him
我意识到他根本不会说孟加拉语
I realized he doesn’t speak a word of Bengali
他只会说印地语
He only speaks Hindi
我就问他来自什么地方
I asked him where he was from?
他只会回答一个词 叫甘尼斯塔莱
He replied with only one word “Ganestalay”
我从没听说过
I’ve never heard of it
甘尼斯塔莱
Ganestalay
听着 甘尼斯塔莱位于哪个区
Okay, which district is Ganestalay in?
甘尼斯塔莱位于哪个区
Which district is Ganestalay in?
-你母亲叫什么 -妈妈
– What is your mother’s name? – Mum
-你叫什么名字 -阿米塔
– What’s your name? – Amita
这是个很可怕的地方
This is a very bad place
有人可以离开这里吗
Does anybody ever leave here?
我见到过
I’ve seen it
-你离开以后要干什么 -我要买♥♥个手表
– What are you going to do once you leave? – I’m going to buy a watch
你们写了吗
Did you write it?
喂 尚迪普 你在干什么
Hey, Shonedeep! What are you doing?
停下
Stop!
-停下 立刻停下 -尚迪普
– Stop! Stop right now! – Shonedeep!
你为什么这么淘气
Why are you being so naughty?
尚迪普
Shonedeep!
给我过来 我要好好打你一顿
Come with me, I’m going to give you a good beating!
你休想逃脱惩罚
You won’t get away with this!
尚迪普 起来 快点
Shonedeep! Come on, come on!
尚迪普 起来
Shonedeep! Come on!
看这边 看这边
Look this way, look this way
是我 没事 我带他走
It’s me, it’s okay, I’ll take him
明天天亮前把他送回来
Bring him back before morning
星星都出来 寻找月亮
All the stars came out in search of the moon
星星都出来 寻找月亮
All the stars came out in search of the moon
命运悲惨的人都来到大街上
The ill-fated came out on the streets
星星都出来 寻找月亮
All the stars came out in search of the moon
它们出来寻找贼
They came out in search of the thief
星星都出来了
The stars came out
萨罗 我是苏德太太 来坐下
Yes, Saroo, my name is Mrs. Sood, come sit here
我的任务就是确保
It’s my job to make sure that
只要孩子们能有别的去处 就不要在这里遭罪
there isn’t a single kid here who should be somewhere else
所以我才会来这里
That’s why I’m here
这里的人都不喜欢我
People don’t like me here
看看这个
Look at this
我们已经打听你的来历很长时间了
We have been asking around about you for a long time.
我们在报纸上刊登了启事
We have published it in the newspaper
在加尔各答所有的报纸上都刊登了
In all the newspapers in Calcutta
有1500万人看了这报纸 那可是很多人
15 million people read this paper, that’s a lot of people.
但却没有收到任何回复
But we haven’t had a single reply
我家在很远的地方
My home is really far
一个回复都没有
Not one reply
-我妈妈也没回复吗 -没有
– What about Mum? – No
你妈妈也没有
Not even Mum
古度呢
Guddu?
萨罗
Saroo…
澳大利亚有一户人家
We have found a family over in Austral
愿意照顾你
who want to look after you
你知道澳大利亚在哪儿吗
Do you know where Australia is?
你想看看他们吗
Would you like to see them?
来 我指给你看
Come, I’ll show you
来坐着
Come sit here
你看这个 这是约翰
Look, look at this, this is John
这是苏
and this is Sue
这个…
This…
这是他们的家
This is their home
他们住在塔斯马尼亚岛
They live in Tasmania
那是个小岛 那里的人都很好
A small island and everyone there is really nice
他们看上去都很好 不是吗
They are such nice people! Aren’t they?
这个你拿着 好好保管 好吗
Keep this with you and keep it safe, ok?
萨罗
Saroo…
孩子 你不能待在这里
Son, you can’t stay here
你真的帮我找我妈妈了吗
Did you really look for my mum?
到处找过了
Looked everywhere
你将会拥有一个美好的家
You’ll have a nice home
澳大利亚是个好地方
Australia is a great place
每个人都有一张布巾吗
Does everybody have a napkin?
-这叫餐巾 -餐巾
– This is called a “serviette” – Serviette
像这样铺在腿上
Lay it down on your lap like this
食物就不会掉在你的衣服上
so that food doesn’t fall on your clothes.
也不会毁了你的衣服
So it doesn’t ruin them
我会教你们怎么用西式餐具吃饭
I’m going to teach you how to eat using cutlery
我会问你们
I will ask you,
每样东西用英语怎么说
and you will tell me in English what each thing is called
这个怎么说
What do you call this?
叉子
Fork.
叉子 没错 很好
Fork. Yes good.
-那这个叫什么 -“好子”
– What do you call this? – Nice
是刀子
Knife.
很好
Good.
那这个呢
And this?
勺子 勺子
Spoon. Spoon.
好了 曼尼莎 你来告诉我 这叫什么
Okay, Manisha, you tell me, what is this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!