好好想想
Try to remember
盐 盐
Salt. Salt.
非常好
Very good.
福椒粉
Payper!
-是胡椒粉 -胡椒粉
– Pepper. – Pepper.
胡椒粉
Pepper.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
萨罗
Saroo.
这就是你的爸爸妈妈了
This is your mum and dad
去打个招呼
Say hello
你好 我是索米娅
Hello, I’m Swarmina.
你好 我是约翰 这位是苏
Oh hello. I’m John, this is Sue.
你好啊
Hello there.
你好 这是送给你的
Hello. Here this is for you.
一路飞来还好吧 还好吗
Good on the plane? Eh, good?

Sue…
-她是 -妈妈和…
– This is… – Mummy and…
爸爸
Dad.
我们很高兴能见到你
And we’re so happy to meet you.
一艘船
A boat.
太棒了
Amazing.
放松 放松
Gently… gently…
这就是你住的地方
This is where you live.
在那边 那是客厅
Down there, that’s the living room.
那是电视
Television.
你知道电视是什么吗
Do you know what a television is?
可以播放画面
Pictures.

Water.

Water.
你可以打开它
You can open it.
你觉得我应该帮他撕开吗
Do you want me to cut it up for him?
福椒粉
Payper!
什么
What was it?
福椒粉
Payper!
没错 胡椒粉 说得对 这个呢…
Yes, pepper. That’s right and…
-酱料 -酱料
– Sauce! – Sauce?
-是盐 -盐
– Salt. – Salt.
非常好啊
Very good.

Hi.
你经历了很多事才来到这里 对吧
So, you’ve come a long way, haven’t you? Hmm?
小家伙
Little one.
我相信那一定很不容易
I’m sure it hasn’t been easy.
有一天你会告诉我一切的
One day you will tell me all about it.
你会告诉我所有 你是谁 关于你的一切
You’ll tell me everything. Who you are, everything.
我永远都会聆听的
I’ll always listen.
永远
Always.
保持不动 没错
Stay, yeah yeah…
没错 就是这样
Yeah, that’s… that’s it.
-手下留情 好吗 -没错
– Go easy on me, yeah? – Yeah.
来吧伙计
Okay mate.
-妈妈 爸爸 -集中注意
– Mum… Daddy… – Pay attention.
他要投了 来吧伙计
Here he comes! Come on mate!
她出局了
She’s out!
我的天啊
Oh my gosh!
你们怎么能这么对我
How did you do this to me?
好了
All right.
爸爸 妈妈 萨罗
Dad, mum, Saroo…
曼塔希
Mantosh.
是的
Yes.
又见面了
Hello again!
萨罗 我的天啊 快看看你
Aw, Saroo, my goodness, look at you!
你好
Hi.
我的天啊 我们非常激动
Oh my gosh, we’ve been so excited!
这是曼塔希
This is Mantosh.
你好
Hi.
你好 曼塔希
Hey Mantosh…
这是萨罗 我叫苏
This is Saroo. I’m Sue…
这是萨罗 你的哥哥
This is Saroo, your brother.
-他是约翰 -你好啊 伙计
– And John… – Hello mate!
快给曼塔希看看你的礼物
Show, show Mantosh what you’ve done.
他画了幅画
He did a picture, Yeah…
-坐了很久的飞机吧 -是的 是的
– It’s been a long flight? – Yes, Yes, Yes.
你一定饿了
You must be hungry.
我们要去吃点东西
We’re going to get something to eat.
你想和我们一起吗
Would you… like to join us?
好的 那真是太好了
Oh alright, ok that would be nice.
快停下 快停下
Stop, stop, stop, stop…
不要这样 没事的 我知道 没事的
No no no, It’s alright. I know it’s Okay.
停下 快停下
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop!
-快来 -我知道 我知道
– Come on… – I know I know…
-不 不要 -小家伙
– No no no. – Hey mate.
没事 去玩玩具吧
It’s okay. Just play with your toys.
不 不 不要打了 伙计
No, no, no, don’t hit mate.
不要打自己了 别打脑袋 别打脑袋
Don’t hit yourself. No no no.. Not your head.. Not your head.
-好了 -你没事了 没事了
– Come on – You’re alright, you’re alright…
没事了
It’s okay.
没事的 伙计
Come on, it’s okay, man.
看 那有艘船 现在好多了
Look, there’s a boat. It’s better now.
我没事
I’m okay.
我没事的
I’m all right .
-我们会想你的 -好啦
– We’re gonna miss you. – Yeah.
只是去墨尔本而已
It’s only Melbourne.
是谁要漂洋过海了
Who is across the water?
萨罗
Saroo…
我们漂亮的孩子
Our beautiful boy!
希望这能满足你的一切期望
May this bring you all that you could wish for.
是啊 并且还不止呢
Yeah, and then some.
谢谢妈妈 谢谢爸爸
Thanks mum. Thanks dad.
从你进入我们生命中的那一刻
From the moment you came into our lives…
-妈妈 -不 不 让我说完
– Mum… – No no no, let me finish.
从你进入我们生命中的那一刻
From the moment you came into our lives…
你满足了我们所有的期望
You were all that we could have hoped for.
甚至超出了我们的期望 真的
More, more than we hoped for, really.
同时也下了更多的功夫 毫无疑问
And, er, more work, that’s for sure.
你抓住了每一个机会
You really embraced every opportunity.
我们为你感到骄傲 儿子
We’re very proud of you, son.
为你人生中的下个篇章感到十分的骄傲和激动
Very proud and very excited with this next chapter in your life.
干杯
Cheers!
-祝你成功 -抱歉打扰了
– To success! – Excuse me guys?
你们还在等人吗 不然我把这个盘子撤了
Are you still waiting on someone? Or can I take this plate away?
-是的 可以撤下去了 -不 放这吧
– Yeah, you can take it away. – No no no, you can leave it.
不 拿走吧
No, take it.
我想放在这 谢谢
I’d like to keep it. Thank you.
你不会真的认为他会出现吧
You don’t really think he will turn up, do you?
好了 别说了 儿子
No, just leave it, son.
这酒很好喝
That’s a nice one.
确实不错 这酒是本地的特产
Yeah it’s a good one. This one’s a local one.
曼塔希
Mantosh?
抱歉 我没有去吃午餐
Sorry, I didn’t meet lunch.
你是去读什么课程来着
What’s that course again?
酒店管理
Hotel Management.
所以到时候你会去干什么
So you’re going when to do what?
管理酒店吗
Manage a hotel!
祝你愉快
Have fun!
你有什么账单需要付吗
Any bills you need to pay?
你学成回来后可以给我们一份工作
You can give us a job when you come back.
我不在家的时候 能不能别乱来
Please could you not do anything while I’m away?
那会让妈妈更加伤心的
That’s going to make mum more unhappy than you already do.
伙计
Mate…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!