嗯 这个就是
Hmm. This is Masao Kume.
-他看起来不像勇士 -他暂时
-He doesn’t look like a warrior. -He wasn’t.
还不是
Not yet.
久米正雄很矮小
Masao Kume was small.
没有力量
Powerless.
只是个仆人
Nothing but a servant.
但在每个人的一生里
But in every man’s life,
都有守得云开见月明的一天
there comes a day of truth.
那一天来了
And that day came
当蒙古人入侵了日本时
when the Mongols invaded Japan.
蒙古人是谁
Who are the Mongols?
他们是恶霸
They were bullies.
武士们想要保卫自己的国土
Samurai tried to defend their land,
但蒙古人有大魔王
but Mongols had “Bukha the Immense.”
蒙古人发下战书
The Mongols issued a challenge.
如果有人能打败大魔王
If anyone could defeat Bukha in battle,
他们就会离开日本 永远不回来
they would leave Japan, never to return.
久米正雄相信
Masao Kume believed
没有什么比意志力更强大
that nothing was more powerful than the will.
那是面对自己的恐惧
The will to face one’s fear…
并克服恐惧的意志力
and to act.
站起来
Stand.
现在开始不要用自己的身高丈量自己
Now don’t measure yourself from here to the floor.
要丈量自己到天空的距离
Measure yourself from here to the sky.
这样你就是镇里最高的人了
That makes you the tallest boy in town.
嘿 弗雷迪
Hey, Freddy.
-嗯 -看 有人看你不顺眼呢
-Huh? -Look. Someone’s giving you the stink eye.
你在找东西吗
Looking for something…
小男孩
Little Boy?
是这个吧 魔力清单 对吗
Maybe this. It’s a magic list, right?
还给我
Give it back.
求你了
Please?
你个没娘养的大肥猪
You fat motherless pig!
啊 弗雷迪 弗雷迪 弗雷迪
Ugh! Freddy, Freddy, Freddy!
看你以后还敢不敢惹我
This’ll teach you to never mess with me.
弗雷迪 弗雷迪 弗雷迪
Freddy, Freddy, Freddy!
弗雷迪 弗雷迪 弗雷迪
Freddy, Freddy, Freddy, Freddy…
弗雷迪 弗雷迪
Freddy, Freddy!
我这次要好好收拾你
I’m finishing you this time.
邀请一位朋友过来
“Invite a friend over.”
给饥饿者食物也意味着邀请一位朋友来吃饭
Feed the hungry also means inviting a friend to eat.
用箱子把他揍得很惨
box and whacked him so hard.
我来开门
I’ll get it.
你好啊 巴斯比太太
Good day, Mrs. Busbee.
看来我不应该来啊
I seem to have made a mistake.
可以请你在这稍等一下吗
Would you wait there a moment?
好的
Yes.
我说让你邀请一位朋友
I said for you to invite a friend.
他是我的朋友啊
He is my friend.
误会了
There’s been no mistake.
快请进 桥本先生
Please come in, Mr. Hashimoto.
谢谢 巴斯比太太
Thank you, Mrs. Busbee.
在日本有热狗吗 桥本先生
Do you have hot dogs in Japan, Mr. Hashimoto?
没有 巴斯比太太
No, Mrs. Busbee.
我已经有四十二年没有回国了
It’s been 42 years since I’ve been in Japan.
真是恍如隔世
Seems like a lifetime ago.
你在那边还有家人吗
And do you still have relatives over there?
我现在和家人有关的记忆
All I have left of all my relatives
就只剩我这两个侄子的照片了
is a photo of my two nephews
武石和浩二
Takeshi and Koji.
他们或许还住在老家
They probably live in my hometown still.
二战以后就失去联♥系♥了
Haven’t heard from them since…
战争改变了一切
The war changed everything.
是啊
Yes, it has.
对每个人来说都是
For everyone.
他们把你送到兵营了吗
And did they send you away to the camps?
佩珀 你不该问这种问题的
Pepper, that is not the kind of question you ask.
不 不 巴斯比太太 没关系
No, no, Mrs. Busbee, it’s okay.
很简单
It’s simple.
我长着一张敌人的脸
I have the face of the enemy.
不管这里是不是我的家
Doesn’t matter if this is my home.
我爱不爱这片土地 这个国家 都不重要了
Doesn’t matter if I love this land, this country…
妈 另一副钥匙在哪儿
Mom, where’s that other set of keys?
茶杯哥那笨蛋忘了
That lamebrain Teacup forgot…
-也许我们应该 -好的 我来帮你收拾
-Maybe we should… -Yes, I’ll help you clean up.
-谢谢 -嗯
-Thank you. -Mm-hmm.
我很抱歉
Sorry.
伦敦
London?
伦敦 你在干嘛 快把枪放下
London, what are you doing? Put that down right now.
伦敦 快把枪放下 求你了
London, put it down right now. Please?
伦敦 想想你♥爸♥爸
London, think about your dad.
滚出去
Get out.
伦敦 要三思啊
London, think about what you’re doing.
求你了 放下枪
Please stop. Stop.
巴斯比太太
Mrs. Busbee.
佩珀
Pepper.
快给我滚出去
Get out now.
不然我就朝你开枪了
Or I’ll shoot you where you stand.
滚出去
Get out!
小日本不能在我爸爸的桌上吃饭
A Jap will not eat at my father’s table.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault!
爸爸就是因为你不行才得去打仗的
Dad had to go to war because you couldn’t!
给我听着 如果让我看到你再跟那个兔崽子混在一起
Listen to me. If I see you hanging out with that rat,
-我会当着所有人的面抽你 -够了
-I will smack you in front of everyone… -Enough!
你应该阻止这场闹剧的
You need to stop this nonsense.
阻止什么 阻止一个八岁小孩
Stop what? Stop an eight-year-old boy
为他爸爸做点事吗
from thinking that he can do something to help his dad?
告诉我 伦敦 这到底有什么不对
Tell me, London, what is so wrong with that?
没什么
Nothing.
直到有一天
Except for when the day
他知道是小日本杀死了他的爸爸
comes to tell him the Japs killed his father.
不准说你♥爸♥爸已经死了
Stop saying your dad is dead.
-妈 我只是提前有个心理准备 -给我闭嘴
-Mom, I’m just trying to be prepared. -Oh, shut up.
看那里
Look at that.
你现在该回家了
You should go home now.
这个人烦到你了吗
Is this man bothering you?
没有
No.
他是我的朋友
He’s my friend.
听着 我跟你没有任何关系
Look, I have no business here with you.
恕我冒昧 我还有地方要去
All due respect, I’m going my way.
恕我直言 你现在哪里都去不了
With all due respect, you’re not going anywhere just yet.
你把我的话当玩笑吗
Am I a joke to you?
给我听着 如果我再看到你出现在我弟弟身边
Listen to me, if I see you around my brother again,
我会一枪打爆你的头 听懂了吗
I will put a bullet in your head. Do you understand me?
那倒没必要 我相信这位”佛祖头先生” 已经明白了
That won’t be needed. I think “Mr. Buddha-head” Here understands.
你有一周的时间收拾行李
You got one week to pack
然后滚出这个地方
your crap and get your yellow hide out of here.
怎么 你不相信我吗
What, you don’t believe me?
那就等着瞧吧
You stay and find out.
嘿 听着 如果你想为爸爸做点什么的话
Hey, listen to me. You want to do something for Dad,
就别和这杂种呆在一起
then you stop palling around with this rat.
愚蠢的神父教给了你满脑子神话故事
Stupid priest filling your head with a bunch of fairy tales.
如果我能呢 要是我能让爸爸回来呢
What if I can? What if I can bring Dad back?
让爸爸回来 怎么让他回来
Dad back? How?
你怎么可能把爸爸弄回来 你个傻子
How are you gonna bring Dad back, you idiot?
就像 就像用这个芥菜籽
Like… like, with the mustard seed.
你可以移♥动♥一座山
You can “Move a mountain.”
好吧
Fine.
你想移山吗 那就有一座 你去移啊
You want to move a mountain? There’s one. Go ahead.
来移吧 移啊
Move it. Move it!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章女间谍
下一篇文章饥饿游戏
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!