真是浪费
What a waste.
你♥爸♥爸已经看中这双靴子很久了 是吧
Dad’s been eyeing these boots for a long time, hasn’t he?
是的 没错
Yes, he has.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 珍妮 可以给我两张本·伊格尔秀的票吗
Hi, Jenny. Can I have two tickets for the “Ben Eagle Show”?
这说明你♥爸♥爸要回来了吗
Does this mean your father’s coming back?
是的 他马上就要回来了 拜拜 珍妮 谢谢你
Yeah, he should be here soon. Bye, Jenny. Thank you.
早上好 巴斯比太太
Good morning, Mrs. Busbee.
在三月十一号♥ 您的丈夫
On March 11th, your husband,
詹姆斯·L·巴斯比
James L. Busbee
参与了一次战术行动
was part of a tactical operation.
他所在的排被派去保卫马拉邦
His platoon was sent to secure Malabang,
那是菲律宾的一个村庄
a village in the Philippines.
我已经等不及要见他了 他是最棒的
I can’t wait to see him. He’s the best.
嘿 看啊 这就是告我状的那个小侏儒
Hey, look. It’s the midget who ratted on me.
-上啊 抓住他 -抓住他
-Come on, let’s get him! -Get him!
有好戏看啦
Fight!
侏儒 侏儒
Midget! Midget!
侏儒 侏儒 侏儒
Midget! Midget! Midget! Midget!
打住 我们不能叫他侏儒
Stop! We can’t call him “Midget.”
这样会伤害他幼小的心灵
It could traumatize him.
给我
Gimme that.
以世上最畸形之物的名义
In the name of the freakiest thing alive,
我给你施以教名 小男孩
I baptize you, “Little Boy.”
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我丈夫到底是生是死
Is my husband dead or alive?
我们不知道 夫人 并没有在现场找到他的尸体
We don’t know, ma’am. His body wasn’t located at the scene.
我们相信他已经被抓作战俘了
We believe he’s been taken as a prisoner of war.
希望你能够出来
Good luck getting out.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
他这一星期都基本没吃东西
He’s barely eaten all week.
你就带他去吧 好吗
Just take him, would you?
他给你♥爸♥爸多买♥♥了一张票
He got the extra ticket for your dad.
好吧
Fine.
戴着高帽子 持着漂浮的手杖 他举止优雅
Elegant in his top hat and floating cane,
魔术师本·伊格尔
Ben Eagle, the magician…
在现实中
is in reality…
是一个与罪恶作斗争的超级勇士
a super crime fighter!
在今天这一集中
In today’s episode,
泰拉最终能否逃离庞特先生的魔爪
is Tyra finally safe from the clutches of Sir Pent?
嘿 我去喝一杯
Hey! Going for a drink.
可接下来就是现场表演了
But the live show is next.
这就是即将发生在
This is what happens
本·伊格尔最珍贵的宝贝身上的事
to Ben Eagle’s precious interest.
他不会放过你的
You’ll never get away with it.
我们该怎么做 那里人太多了
What are we gonna do? There are too many.
表演开始 基德·法尔肯
Interpretation, Kid Falcon.
希望这个能奏效
I hope this works.
本·伊格尔
Ben Eagle!
本·伊格尔
Ben Eagle!
现在 到了关键时刻
And now, the moment of truth.
我在寻找
I am searching.
寻找那个西♥藏♥大喇♥嘛♥告诉我的
Searching for the one who the High Lama of Tibet told me
将会出现在这个房♥间里的人
would be in this very room.
被选中的那一个
The chosen one.
选我 选我
Me! Me!

You.
看是谁来了
Look who’s here.
伦敦 我的孩子
London. My boy.
-嘿 山姆 -嘿 伦敦 照旧吗
-Hey, Sam. -Hey, London. The usual?
你接下来将看到的不是一场幻象
What you are about to see is not an illusion.
你将会亲身经历一次深刻的体验
You will bear witness to a profound experience.
用内力来移♥动♥一个
The movement of an inanimate object
没有生命的物体
through inner power.
但这不是由我来表演
But I’m not gonna perform it.
而是由我的新搭档来完成
My new colleague will.
现在你有了这种能力
Now you have the power.
将由你
It’s up to you
把不可能变成可能
to achieve the impossible.
可是他们会嘲笑我的
But they’re gonna make fun of me.
如果你能移♥动♥这个瓶子 他们就不会嘲笑你
Not if you move the bottle, they won’t.
你只需按我说的去做
You just do as I say.
抬起你的手 指着这个瓶子
Raise your hands and point them at the bottle.
这里
There.
下台吧 小矮子
Get off the stage, runt!
无视外面的世界 无视他们
Ignore the world. Ignore the world.
-集中注意力 -站起来啊 小男孩
-Focus. -Stand up, little boy.
-他是站着的 -给他个踏凳吧
-He is standing. -Get him a step stool.
你相信你可以做到吗
Do you believe you can do this?
伙伴 你相信你可以做到吗
Partner, do you believe you can do this?
你相信你可以移♥动♥它 对不对
Do you believe you can move it, yes or no?
是的 我相信我可以移♥动♥这个瓶子
Yes, I believe I can move the bottle.
-我不相信你 -是的 我相信我可以移♥动♥它
-I don’t believe you. -Yes, I believe I can move it!
-大点声 -是的 我可以移♥动♥这个瓶子
-Louder. -Yes! I can move the bottle!
这就是当摩西分开红海的时候
That’s the kind of faith that Moses had
所存的那种信念
when he parted the Red Sea…
那种在小大卫用一个小石子击败
the kind of faith that little David had
巨人哥利亚的时候所存的信念
when he defeated Goliath with a little stone.
这就是我们所需要的 朋友们 在这些艰难的时刻里
That’s what we need, my friends, in these difficult times.
就像奥利弗神父曾经问过的
So like Father Oliver used to ask,
“我们能做什么”
“What can we do?
我们能为我们在战争中的亲人做什么
What can we do for our relatives at war?
当我们在这里而他们在战场上时
What can we do if we are here
我们能做什么
and they are there?
答案就是
And the answer is…
只要我们有如芥菜籽大小的信念
if we have faith the size of a mustard seed,
我们就能移♥动♥一座山
we can move a mountain.
如果我们可以移♥动♥一座山
If we can move a mountain,
那么对我们来说就没有什么不可能的事
then nothing will be impossible for us.
更别说结束这场战争
Not even ending this war
让我们深爱的亲人回家了
and having our loved ones back.
我已经知道有人是能移♥动♥一座山的
I already knew someone who could move a mountain.
我想知道他力量的源泉是不是
I wondered if the source of his powers
那个芥菜籽
was the mustard seed.
这就是无限力量的源泉吗
This was a source of unlimited powers?
如果这是真的 这就是我所需要的
So if this was true, this was all I needed to…
他就是
And there he was…
敌人
the enemy.
-伦敦 -干嘛
-London! -What?
有个日本人在吉列姆的杂货店
There’s a Jap at Gilliam’s.
我不明白怎么会有日本人能在奥黑尔自♥由♥活动
I couldn’t understand how one of them was free in O’Hare.
在珍珠港事件之后 他们把日本人全部关在了兵营里
After Pearl Harbor, they put them all in camps.
经过多年的拘留 军方深思熟虑
After years of internment, the Army, in its wisdom,
决定释放那些已经
has decided to release those of Japanese ancestry
对美国表明忠心的日本人
who have proven loyal to the US.
他们看起来无害 不是吗 但我们可以相信他们吗
They seem harmless, don’t they? But can we trust them?
作为一个记得珍珠港事件的人
Well, I for one, remember Pearl Harbor,
我想说 保持警惕
so I say, “Remain vigilant.”
商店不接待日本人
Store doesn’t serve Japs.
这里一切都好吗
Everything okay here?
你忘记拿洋葱了 桥本
You forgot the onions, Hashimoto.
-这些记在我的帐上 -神父 恕我直言
-Put these on my tab. -Father, with all due respect…
快点 吉列姆
Now, Gilliam.
-还有这些 -好吧 神父
-These too. -Of course, Father.
一遍一遍又一遍地听关于珍珠港事件的评论
I’m getting sick and tired of hearing again and again and again
以及我的儿子是怎么为祖国献出了自己的生命
about Pearl Harbor and about
让我十分心烦
how my son “Gave his life for his country.”
因为他并没有献出生命
Because he didn’t.
是那些日本鬼子夺走了他的生命
Those Japs took his life.
而且他们用的是你所能想象的最懦夫的那种方式
And they did it in the most cowardly way you can imagine.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章女间谍
下一篇文章饥饿游戏
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!