女生比男生早熟,力气大
Girls mature faster than boys.
胡说,不能让她制♥服♥你
Baloney! Don’t let her brainwash you with that.
男生更强壮
Boys stronger.
我完全猜不到她当时在想什么
I had absolutely no idea what she was thinking.
对我来说她很神秘
She was this total mystery to me.
我到底想不想吻罗斯玛利呢?
Did I want to kiss Rosemary Telesco?
嗯,我猜我一定想
Yes, I guess I did.
世界上没有我更想做的事了
I wanted to. More than anything on earth.
你…
Do you…
…想喝佳得乐吗?
…want some Gatorade?
我到底搞什么飞机?我不是很想吻她吗?
Who was I kidding, anyway? Was I really gonna kiss her?
拜托,她11岁,我10岁
I mean, come on, she’s 11, I’m 10.
事实上是,10又四分三 她五月生,而我是九月
Well, 10 and three-quarters, actually.
She’s May, I’m September.
为什么都用不同名字标识?
What do all the different names mean?
噢,一些是我妈的,一些是我爸的
Oh, it’s my mom’s stuff and my dad’s stuff.
– 那不是很麻烦吗? – 噢,不,一点都不
-Isn’t that hard? -Oh, no, not really.
至少我可以随便用
I mean, I can choose from either of them.
我意思是难道要维持这种情况?
No, I mean, having them still living together?
也许我已经跟这女孩堕入爱河
I might be falling in love with the woman.
但不代表我要为了她作改变
Doesn’t mean I’m in the mood for soul-searching.
你不觉得让这种状况结束会更好吗?
Don’t you think it’s gonna be so much better once it’s all over?
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
我也不知道,比如说寻找新的生活
I don’t know. Like, getting your life started again.
嗯,也许吧
I guess so, yeah.
呃…你觉得你♥爸♥妈谁会搬走
Well, who do you think’s gonna move out?
不知道,我爸爸吧,我猜
I don’t know. My dad, I guess.
– 他有着手找房♥子了吗? – 我看没有
-Has he looked at any pIaces yet? -I don’t think so.
嘿,或许我们可以帮他找
Hey, maybe we should look for him.
想不到罗斯玛利的父母 最喜欢的嗜好是看♥房♥♥子
Turns out Rosemary’s parents, their
favorite hobby was looking at apartments.
事实上他们并不是买♥♥…
They never actually buy anything…
…不过在罗斯印象中,每个周日…
…but every Sunday for as long as she can remember…
…他父母都会带她去看楼♥盘♥ 因此她很了解行情
…they dragged her to open houses. She knew what everything meant.
– “WBF”? – 传统燃木壁炉,这个不错
-”WBF”? -Wood-burning fireplace. That’s good.
– 多少钱 – 价格不菲啊,价钱在这
-How much? -Way too expensive, that’s how much.

Yeah.
财政状况紧张,这表示急于抛售
Estate condition is scary. It means it has to be gutted.
– 这个不错 – 什么?
-This is nice. -What?
浪漫的树梢景观,带阁楼,硬木地板
Romantic treetop view, attic loft, hardwood floors.
离市中心有点距离,不过带两个卧室
It’s a little downtown, but there’s two bedrooms…
也就是说你随时可以在那过夜
…so you can stay over whenever you want.
– 打电♥话♥吗? – 打电♥话♥?
-should we call? -Call?
– 你好,我是艾撒克 – 你好,艾撒克
-Hello, Isaac Properties. -Yes, Isaac?
我们想预约看看那“浪漫树梢景观”
We wanted to arrange to see the ”romantic treetop view.”
你的那房♥子好像很不错
Something right in the range of your place.
– 是的 – 也许这是真的
-Yes. -Maybe it is true.
也许女生就是比男生早熟 换作是我,我能做到吗?
Maybe girls do mature faster than boys. Could I talk like that?
你明天下下午没事吧?
How’s tomorrow afternoon for you?
明天啊,让我想想….
Tomorrow, for me? Let’s see….
– 可以 – 是的,没有问题
-It’s good. -Yes, that’d be perfect.
三点钟吧?到时见
Three o’clock? See you there.
明天下午三点
Three o’cIock tomorrow.
没问题
All right.
快点
Quick.
这里,这里,赶紧,赶紧!
Here. Here, hurry. Hurry!
小加,你回来了?
G-man, you back here?
我买♥♥了些新球座,是钛合金的
I got some new kicking tees. They’re titanium.
– 好吗? – 很好
-How’s it going? -Good.
爸爸,记得罗斯玛利.特丽斯科吧
Dad, you remember Rosemary Telesco, right?
你幼儿园的同学
From kindergarten.
– 当然记得 – 嘿
-Sure. -Hey.

Hi.
好久不见
Long time, no see.
她跟我在同一个空手道班,爸爸
She’s in my karate class, Dad.
不错嘛
Cool.
不过她不再仅仅是我的空手道同学
But she wasn’t just in my karate class anymore.
因为她已融入我的生活
Oh, no. She was in my life.
明天我们就要一起去替我爸看♥房♥♥子
We were going out to look for an apartment for my father tomorrow.
这都是男女朋友间才会做的事
These are things boyfriends and girlfriends do.
不过男女朋友间还会做些啥呢?
What other things do boyfriends and girlfriends do?
有人要坐电梯吗?
Someone need a ride?
那咱们明天见吧,2点半
So I’ll see you tomorrow, 2:30.
嗯,明天见
Yeah, see you tomorrow.
字典里还有比“明天见”更动听的吗?
Are there any more beautiful words
in the English dictionary……than ”see you tomorrow”?
噢,整个计划天衣无缝
Oh, the plan was perfect.
她先让她的朋友利比配合 假装罗斯玛利明天会串门
She would tell her friend Libby
to say Rosemary was over at her house.
时间是2点半直到晚饭时间
Just from, like, 2:30 to around dinnertime.
利比是由祖母照顾的…
See, Libby had a grandmother who took care of her…
…而她祖母有点失聪 连电♥话♥铃响也听不到
…and who was literally deaf
and would never hear the phone if it rang.
所以她那边的计划很顺利
So her story was solid.
我们让柏德试试200分的题目
Let’s try Anagrammed Birds for 200.
而我这边我就找好友马克斯帮忙
I would tell my friend Max Kovinsky to cover for me.
正个计划的唯一瑕疵…
The only possible flaw in my plan…
…就是我没有勇气告诉马克斯…
was that I didn’t actually have the guts to tell Max…
…我是在泡美眉
… that I was hanging out with a girl.
其实我就根本没找马克斯
So, you know, I, like, never actually had the conversation.
幸好我知道马克斯每天都会去游乐园
Luckily, I knew Max was going to Six Flags for the entire day.
让我来吧
I got this.
所以我知道他不会突然给我打电♥话♥ 或者来我家找我
So I knew he wasn’t gonna accidentally call looking for me or anything.
你试过没大人陪同,自己坐地铁吗?
You ride the subway a lot without any grownups?
完全没试过
Actually, no.
我…
I….
我经常一个人坐,这样很有意思
I do it all the time, you know. It’s much more fun this way.
我不忍♥心告诉她 其实我从没来过西南72号♥街站
I didn’t have the heart to tell her
I’d never been south of West 7 2nd.
我觉得她需要我的支持
I felt she needed my leadership.
格林威治村要是在1000英里外就更好了
Greenwich Village might as well have been 1000 miles away.
我想我们可能早了一两个站下车
I think we might’ve gotten off a stop or two early.
呃…我载你好吗?
Do you–? Do you want to ride?
– 两个人骑也可以吗? – 不妨试试
-Do you think we can both fit? -We can try.
来吧,上车
Come on. Get on.
美眉的双手搂着我,我有点不知所措了
With that girl’s arms around me, there was nothing I couldn’t do.
我猜是这边
I think it’s this way.
我们就这样不辩方向地寻找那房♥子
With the possible exception of finding
that apartment we were looking for.
好像绕了一圈
Deja vu.
也许我们应该问问路
Maybe we should ask for directions.
不用了,继续走吧,前面还有几条小巷
No, I think it’s just right up this alley right here.
你真的很像我家里那几个人
You are so like all the guys in my family.
– 那是你女朋友吗? – 什么?
-That your girlfriend? -Excuse me?
那是你的妞吗?
Is she your girl?
嗯,我女朋友
Yeah, my girlfriend.
我以前也有个女朋友
I had a girlfriend once upon a time too.
她伤透了我的心
She trampled my heart.
让我流浪街头
Left me bIeeding on the floor.
– 快逃吧 – 什么?
-Run. -What?
趁着还有机会,快逃吧,小兄弟
Run while you still can, brother.
听我的话
Take my advice.
像风一样的溜
Make like the wind.
不远了,下一个路口左拐 再下一个继续左拐
You were close. One block, a left, and then another left.
咱们走吧
Let’s go.
是艾撒克吗?
Are you Isaac?
我是罗斯玛利,我们是来看♥房♥♥子的
I’m Rosemary. We’re here to see the apartment.
– 我被朋客了? – 不,我们是替我爸爸找房♥子的
(注:朋客-MTV电视台一个捉弄名人的节目)
-Am I getting Punk’d? -No, it’s for my dad.
那你♥爸♥爸会来这吗?
And will Daddy be meeting us here?
– 只要我打暗号♥,我爸就会出现 – 那你打不打算做成这桩交易?
-He will if I give him the high sign.
-Trying to make a commission or not?
我们专门给离异父亲提供双卧室的房♥子
We do a nice business in two-bedrooms with divorced fathers.
这房♥子在纽约很抢手,我保证
This place will be gone in a New York minute, I promise you.
传统燃木壁炉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!