Don’t move now. I’ll send a doctor.
杀了这家伙 我把麻衣的那份分给你
Kill this guy and I’ll give you Mai’s cut.
一言为定
Je vous rejoins.
我的加密程序
My algorithm.
好 拜托了
OK, please, God.
拜托拜托 上帝呀
Oh, please, God…
天 他们是想要钱
Oh, Jesus, they’re going after the money.
你要过来找我吗 约翰 那就是你的计划
You coming to get me, John? Is that the plan?
对 那就是我的计划
Yep, that’s my plan.
那你怎么就知道我现在不会 朝你女儿脑袋开一枪呢
What makes you think I won’t put a bullet in your daughter’s head?
因为你怕我 – 是吗 你以为我怕你
Cos you’re scared of me. – You think I’m afraid of you?
要不然她早就已经死了 你需要一个谈判筹码
Otherwise she’d be dead already. You need a bargaining chip.
停下 举起手来
Stop there! Hands up.
如果你杀了我 就永远也打不开它了
If you kill me, you’ll never get it open.
你小子都做了些什么
Eccoti qui, piccolo stronzo.
走开 走开
Move away. Move!
约翰 我认为我们一开始 就对彼此产生了误会
You know, John, I feel like we’ve gotten off on the wrong foot.
正因为如此 你认为我是个坏人
And because of that, you think I’m the bad guy.
但这是大错特错的 我才是好人
Nothing could be further from the truth. I’m the good guy.
我告诉过他们如果不做好准备 这种事情是会发生的
I told them this could happen if they didn’t prepare.
他们有感谢我吗 没有 我反倒被他们毁了 可他们就是不听
Did I get a thank-you? No, I got crucified. But they wouldn’t listen.
那你现在引起他们的注意力了 不是吗 – 没错
You got their attention now, don’t you? – That’s right.
我是在帮这个国家的忙 – 哈 帮它弄得四分五裂是吗
I am doing the country a favour. – (chuckles) By tearing it apart.
被我破坏总比被外人破坏要好 比被那些相信世界末日的宗教狂热份子破坏要好
Better me than some outsider. Some religious nut-job bent on Armageddon.
没有人想看到那种情况发生的
Nobody wants to see that happen.
所有我破坏的东西都可以被修复 只要国家愿意出钱
Everything I’ve broken can be fixed if the country is willing to pay for it.
啊 屁话 永远都只是为了钱
Ah, bullshit. It’s always been about the money.
怎么 我这么辛苦的工作不该得到酬劳吗 我可是拼了命地在工作啊 约翰
What? I shouldn’t get paid for my work? I’m working my ass off here, John.
那就坐好了等着吧 混账东西 我有张支票要给你呢
Well, just sit tight, asshole. I got a cheque for you.
我没办法和他说话 你跟他说吧 看能不能让他听进去
I can’t talk to this guy. You talk to him, see if you can get him to focus.

Dad?
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
现在他们只剩下五个人了
Now there are only five of them.
坚持住 露西 我来了
Hang on, Lucy. I’m comin’.
谁能不能给我杀了这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Would somebody please kill this son of a bitch?
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
其实也没有什么麻烦 我只是下错了楼层
There’s actually no problem. I just got off on the wrong floor.
全乱套了
This is a mess.
哇 我真佩服你 要破解整个国家的所有财政资料
Wow. I’m truly impressed, man. Hacking every byte of financial data
得需要几个星期的时间 除非你能先消除网络拥挤状况
for the entire country’d take weeks unless you eliminated the congestion.
这次末世入侵就是为了这个吧
That’s what this fire sale is about, isn’t it?
真是太高明了 – 对 是很高明 请你安静点
That’s brilliant. – Yes, it is. Please be quiet.
混♥蛋♥ – 你是谁
Asshole. – Who are you?
马特·法瑞尔
Matt Farrell.
露西·麦克连
Lucy McClane.
我还以为你姓杰尼洛 露西·杰尼洛
I thought your name was Gennero. Lucy Gennero.
今天不是
Not today.
你能破解密♥码♥吗 – 也许吧 如果我有足够时间的话
Can you crack the code? – Maybe. I mean, if I had enough time.
这可真令人鼓舞啊
That’s encouraging.
带上他们走
Take them with us.
咱们走 – 咱们走
Let’s go. – Let’s go.
盖布尔 国防部刚派了架F-35 朝我们这边过来了
Gabriel, Pentagon just sent an F-35 towards us.
监视着它
Keep an eye on it.
开始破解攻击指令密♥码♥
Pulling down the “go” codes now.
你也许该开始想想 墓碑上要写点儿什么了 混♥蛋♥
You might wanna think about what you want on your headstone, asshole.
靠 他妈的跟老鼠一样
Christ. Goddamn hamster!
来吧
There you go.
别动啊 蜘蛛小子
Stay still, spider-boy!
这就对了
That’s right.
该死
Goddammit!
哦 不要啊
Oh, no!
说真的 你不应该激怒他们 他们可都是荷枪实弹哪
You probably shouldn’t antagonise them, since they have all the loaded guns.
深吸一口气 好好找找看你的胆量在哪里 因为你会需要的
Take a minute and dig deep for a bigger set of balls, cos you’re gonna need ’em.
哇 这语气好熟悉 只是从一个 有头发的人嘴里说出来感觉好像 怪怪的
Wow. I know that tone. It’s just weird hearing it from someone… with hair.
长官
Sir.
预计15分钟到达
ETA 15 minutes.
下来吧
There we go.
弄好它
Fix it.
为什么 我一弄好你就会杀了我 这点我清楚
Why? You’re just gonna kill me if I fix it. I know that.
可恶
Oh, shit.
我不会这么做的
I’m not gonna do it.
哦 不要不要 可恶 – 罗宾森好像开得太快了
Oh, no, no, no! Shit! – Robinson is coming pretty fast.
什么 你说什么 – 有点不对劲
I’m sorry, what? – Something’s wrong.
罗宾森开得太快了
Robinson is coming too fast.
那不是罗宾森
It’s not Robinson.
那一定是我爸爸
That would be my dad.
弗来迪
Freddy?
弗来迪
Freddy?
是我 约翰·麦克连
It’s John McClane.
我知道你能听到 这是你的频率 对吧 666
Look, I know you can hear me. This is your frequency, right? 666.
快点 拿起麦克风 弗来迪
Come on, pick up the mic, Freddy.
这里没有你要找的人 对不起
Nobody here by that name. Sorry.
混♥蛋♥黑客
Hackerjerk-off!
“法师”
Warlock…
我想要你尽一切可能帮我联络上FBI
I need you to do whatever it is you do to patch me through to the FBI.
帮我联络上副局长伯曼
To Deputy Director Bowman.
你听到了吗 – 你是认真的
You hear me? – Are you serious?
你要我这样用黑的方法给你去接通
You want me to intentionally open up a com line
FBI网络犯罪小组的头头 开什么玩笑
to the head of the FBI’s cyber division? I don’t think so.
弗来迪 该死 他们抓了我女儿
Freddy, goddammit, they have my daughter!
我可以帮你 稍等
I can do that. Hold on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这里是中心 有人要找伯曼主任
(woman) This is Central. We have a patch for Director Bowman.
长官 中心找你
Sir. Central’s trying to reach you.
请说
Go.
伯曼 我是麦克连 – 麦克连
Bowman, it’s McClane. – McClane.
听我说 盖布尔在往北的695公路上 他开的是运危险物质的公用车
Listen to me. Gabriel is on the 695 headed north in a Hazmat truck.
等等 盖布尔已经离开乌德隆了 我们正赶往那里呢
Wait, Gabriel’s left Woodlawn? We’re headed there right now.
伯曼 他们抓了我女儿
Bowman. He’s got my daughter.
听好 这辆运危险物质的车是政♥府♥公用的 所以应该有防盗追踪系统 对吗
Listen, this Hazmat truck is a government vehicle, so it should be LoJacked, right?
追踪到那台车就可以追踪到盖布尔
Track that down, it should take you to him.
告诉我车牌号♥ – 好 等一下 记好了
Give me the tag number. – All right. Hang on. Here it comes.
Golf… Tango…
G T
five… niner… two… November.
5 9 2 N
记下了 麦克连 法瑞尔在哪里
Got it. McClane, where is Farrell?
跟他们在一起
He’s with them.
听我说
Listen to me.
我要进去救露西 可如果我有什么不测的话
I’m gonna go in there and get Lucy out, but if something happens to me,
你必须派援军进去 听到没 派所有人进去
you gotta send the cavalry in, you hear me? I mean everybody.
别让那疯子抓走我女儿 你听到没
Don’t let that maniac get my daughter.
约翰 别担心 – 我要你向我保证 伯曼
John, don’t worry. – I want your word, Bowman.
我保证
Yeah, you have it.
麦克连回话完毕
McClane out.
F-35来了
There’s the F-35.
你破解攻击指令密♥码♥了吗
Did you get the “go” codes?
特雷 攻击指令密♥码♥破解了吗 – 是 破解了
Trey. Did you get the “go” codes? – Yes.
让我和飞行员说话
Can you connect me to the pilot?

Uh…
正在隔离他的无线电讯号♥
Isolating his radio.
现在向他发送攻击指令
Sending him the “go” codes.
AV-81.
AV-81 这里是海军陆战队空翼航♥空♥指挥中心 -AV-81听命
AV-81, this is Marine Air Wing ATC. – Go for AV-81.
已确定你防区内有搭载恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的车辆行驶 是一台大型货柜车
Confirmed terrorist vehicle located in your sector. A big rig truck.
现正在追逐一辆危险物品运输车 – 我看到了 指挥中心
Currently in pursuit of a Hazmat vehicle. – I see them.
你现在有权对其进行攻击并摧毁它
You are authorised to engage and destroy.
收到 AV-81开始进行攻击
Copy that. AV-81 engaging.
搞什么鬼
What?
他妈的
Jesus Christ! Goddammit!
你打错人了
You’re shooting at the wrong guy!
宝贝儿 我想你♥爸♥爸大概不会来了
I don’t think Daddy’s coming, honey.
嘿 蠢货
Hey! Jackass!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!