他肯定得到些内部消息
…he’s definitely got the inside track.
传闻说他们深受伤病困扰
Word is they’re having some problems with injuries.
真的吗? 他们不是要在最后时刻
Really? are they looking into free agent signing at
签几名自♥由♥球员吗?
The last second or anything like that?
可能吧 他们有一支训练有素的球队
Possibly, they got a strong farm club too.
随时让顶级球员替补上场
They got some aaa ball players they might be bringing up…
彼得在半小时之后
But again, peter will certianly be able tell us a little bit
会带来详细的报道
More about that in the next half hour.
你看好哪支队伍?
Who do you like?
到现在为止 我看好纽约队的表现
Well tell you, so far, I like what I’m seeing in new york.
他们跟以前一样实力雄厚
They got a strong ball club as usual.
这是美国最好的球队…
That is in the american, and..
在国家联盟里 我还是看好芝加哥
And the national, I’m still liking chicago,
遇上洛杉矶会有点小麻烦
With a little bit of twist here for los angeles.
好的 究竟纽约和芝加哥会师决赛
okay, so we’re looking here at new york, chicago
还是洛杉矶充当黑♥马♥
World series, possible los angeles.
这个赛季结束就能见分晓
Hey, hold it to him to the end of the season.
现在让我们把镜头从体育播报
That’s gonna do it from the sports desk for right now.
切换回直播室 谢谢戴夫
Back to you guys in the studio, thanks dave.
谢谢 艾迪 谢谢大家
Thanks for nothing eddy, thank you guys.
我们关注的不止是这些
That’s not all we’re following.
现在由凯伦带来健康播报
Here’s karen at the health desk.
医药界已经见证了不少奇迹
The world of medicine has seen its share of miracle
从小儿麻痹疫苗到心脏移植术
Cures from the polio vaccine to heart transplants.
但过去所有的成就相比于
But all past achievements may pale
爱丽丝·克里本医生的成果就显得黯然失色
In comparison to the work of dr. alice krippin.
谢谢你今天上午接受我们的访问
thank you so much for joining us this morning.
不客气
not at all.
克里本医生 请您简单介绍一下
Dr. krippin, give it to me in a nutshell.
前提非常简单
The premise is quite simple.
利用大自然创造的东西…
Take something designed by nature …
重新组合使其为人体
And reprogram it to make it work for
服务而不是与其作对
The body rather than against it.
你指的是病毒吗?
You’re talking about a virus?
是的 这里是指麻疹病毒
indeed yes, in this case, the measles.
从基因层面改造这种病毒
A virus which has been engineered at a genetic
会变得有用而非有害
Level to be helpful rather than harmful.
我想到个很好的比喻
I find the best way to describe it is
你把自己的身体想成是一条公路
If you can imagine your body is a highway….
病毒就像是一辆快速行驶的汽车
And you picked the virus as a very fast car,
被一个坏家伙驾驶着
Being driven by a very bad man.
试想这辆车会带来多大的伤害
Imagine the damage that car can cause.
但如果你让一个警♥察♥来驾驶
But if you replace that man with a cop,
情况就有所不同了
Then the picture changes.
我们实质上就是做这些事
And that is essentially what we have done.
目前你们治疗了多少人?
and how many people have you treated so far?
到现在我们做了10009个临床试验
We have 10,009 clinical trials in humans so far.
多少人的癌症被治愈?
and how many are cancer free?
10,009.
那么你们已经攻克了癌症?
so you have actually cured cancer?
是的 是的 我们做到了
Yes yes, yes we have.
本字幕由YYeTs人人影视字幕组原创翻译制♥作♥ www.YYeTs.net
三年之后
你看到了什么
What do you see?
该死
Damn.
我们走 萨曼
Let’s go sam.
去吃吧 你最喜欢的做法
Here you go, just the way you like it….
好恶心
Disgusting.
让一下
Excuse me.
放松
Relax.
吃吧
There you go.
别那样 蔬菜也得吃
No, eat your vegetables.
别拨来拨去的 吃掉它们
Don’t just push ’em around, eat them.
我可没说笑
I’m not playing.
吃你的蔬菜
Eat your vegetables.
否则就整晚坐在这里
Or we’ll sit down here all night.
你发什么牢骚?
What are you whining about?
为什么不好好吃你的蔬菜?
Why didn’t you just eat your vegetables?
好吧 听着 听着
Okay, look, look.
明晚你必须要吃
We’re gonna eat twice as many vegetables
双倍的蔬菜
Tomorrow night.
成交?
Deal?
感觉不错吧
That feels good.
萨曼
Ah sam.
罗伯特 出什么事儿了? 我一直
Robert, what is happening? I’ve been trying
试着打你手♥机♥ 总是转入语♥音♥信箱
To reach you on the cell, I keep getting the recording.
-网络断了 -爸爸 我们要去哪儿?
– the network is down. – dad, where are we going?
我还是不习惯这身新装备
I cannot get used to the new rags.
我们要去莎拉阿姨家
we’re going to aunt sarah’s sweetie.
不 为什么?
No, why?!
自己系好安全带 走
just strap yourself in, go.
我们只有30分钟 上校
we’re at 30 minutes colonel.
知道了
copy.
30分钟去做什么?
30 minutes to what?
他们要封锁这个岛
they’re sealing off the island.
封锁这个岛? 这个岛?
seal off the island? this island?
但我不想去莎拉阿姨家
but I don’t wanna go to aunt sarah’s.
你把钱都带上了吗? 有多少?
did you bring all the money? how much?
600美元 你说”你们要走”什么意思?
600 dollars, why did you say you’re going?
钱还不够
that is not enough.
罗伯特 你说”你们要走” 而不是”我们要走”
robert, you said “you’re going”, not “we’re going”.
过去后 我要你找个取款机
when you get across, I need you to get to the atm.
能取多少就取多少
Get as much cash as you can.
现在又不是夏天
it’s not even summer yet.
开上莎拉的车 远离城市
take sarah’s car, go upstate.
我会到农场接你们 带上足够两周的食物
I’ll meet you at the farm, bring enough food for 2 weeks.
天啊 罗伯特 病毒开始蔓延了?
Jesus, robert. did it jump?
空气传播?
Is it airborne?
可我们只在夏天才去莎拉阿姨家的
but we only go to aunt sarah’s in the summer.
有可能
maybe.
今天是圣诞节 我的礼物呢?
It’s christmas. what about my presents?
总统宣布着这件事
he’s announcing it.
不要搞错了 我的美国人♥民♥
make no mistake my fellow americans.
-我的礼物还在壁橱里 -突变的病毒是致命的
– my gifts are still in the closet. – the mutated virus is lethal.
安静点 玛丽
hush now mar.
此事不仅关系到美国人♥民♥的生存
the survival of not only our nation, but
还关系到全世界人♥民♥
Of every other nation on the planet.
妈妈 看啊 是一只蝴蝶
mom, look. a butterfly.
玛丽 够了
marley, enough!
我怀着极为沉痛的心情和强烈的决心
So, I announce with great sadness, but even greater resolve.
今晚我签署一条行政命令
That tonight I have signed an executive order,
对纽约启动军事隔离
Initiating a military quarantine of new york city.
原上帝与我们同在
god be with us.
还有机会 我们会有办法的 也许1 2礼拜内
the window is still open, we find something in a week..or 2 weeks,
能够阻止病毒蔓延
…we can reverse the spread.
我能解决这一切
I can still fix this.
求你了 你能在市区外还是能做这些的
Please, you can do the same work outside the city.
爆心投影点 这是我的区域 我们说过的
Ground zero, this is my site. we talked about this.
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
我要做什么?
What am I doing?
我要阻止这一切的发生
I’m not gonna let this happen.
什么? 这不是你能决定的 你不能
let? this isn’t up to you, you can’t…
睡好了吗?
How did you sleep?
别进去 你知道的
Now come on, you know better than that.
我会回来的
I’ll be back.
罗伯特·奈维尔博士 2012年9月5日 GA系列391号♥血清
Dr. robert neville, september 5, 2012. ga series serum 391.
动物实验 开始传输影像
Animal trials, streaming video.
结果一切如常
The results appear typical.
化合物1 3 4 6 8 9 10 11…
Compounds 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 …
14 16和18未能杀死病毒
14, 16 and 18 did not kill the virus.
化合物2 5 7 12 13 15 17…
Compounds 2, 5, 7, 12, 13, 15 and 17 …
都杀死了宿主

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章荒岛余生
下一篇文章杀死比尔2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!