Yeah, after a year of physical therapy.
恩 要进行一年的理疗
A year.
一年
I’m covering all your medical costs. What?
我会替你付所有的医疗费用 什么
I’ve already spoken to the hospital administrator,
我和医院管理部门说过了
And all your bills are coming directly toward me.
你的帐单都由我来付
What is this about?
怎么回事
Brian and I are getting married.
Brian和我要结婚了
How nice for…
多好啊…
You don’t have to say anything. Just listen.
你什么都不必说 听着就行
We’re moving to Italy at the end of the month.
我们月底将搬到意大利
Brian’s taking over the firm’s Rome offices.
Brian将接管公♥司♥在罗马的办公室
Sounds like Brian’s on a roll.
听起来Brian万事顺心呐
And he wants to adopt Walt.
并且他想要领养Walt
Look, I know this is hard.
我知道很难受
But just think about it.
但就考虑一下
You’re kidding me, right?
你跟我开玩笑 是吗?
Consider what’s best for Walt.
想想怎么做才对Walt好
You can keep holding on if you want.But ask yourself…
你可以一直坚持自己的立场 但自问一下…
why you’re doing that. Is it really for him?
为什么要这么做 是真的为了他?
Or is it for you?
还是为了你自己?
Uh, dude
嘿 老兄
your kid’s gone.
你孩子不见了
What?
什么?
He just grabbed the dog and took off.
他牵着狗走了
I know where he’s gone.
我知道他去哪儿了
Where the hell is he?
他到底在哪儿?
What I’m not in the mood for your games, man. Where’s Walt?
什么 我没心情和你捉迷藏 Walt在哪儿?
Walt’s not here, Michael Don’t lie to me.
Walt不在这里 Michael 别骗我
Hey man, he is not here. Look around.
老兄 他不在这 看看周围
Hey, I’m not talking to you.
我没和你说话
I told him this morning that he couldn’t be around me anymore.
今早我告诉他别来找我了
I’m trying to respect your wishes.
我在试着尊重你的意愿
Well, then if he’s not…
那如果他没有…
Let’s go find your boy.
咱们走 去找你孩子吧
Thanks…
谢谢…
You really didn’t have to help, you know.
其实不用你帮我
I could’ve managed.
我能行
I’ve had my share of manly encounters.
我打架也不是第一次了
I just thought you could use the company.
我只是看你需要个同伴
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.

It’s weird.
怪事
I barely knew her…Barely know her
我以前都不怎么了解她…现在也不怎么了解她
She’s been missing over a week, and…
她失踪一周了
every day she’s gone, it feels like…
没有她的每一天 感觉自己就象…
bits of me are crumbling…
支离破碎…
or something.
或是什么的
I think it’s right that you should keep her stuff safe…
你应该保护好她的东西
till she gets back.
直到她会回来
Yeah.

Come on, Vincent.
来 Vincent
Vincent! Cut it out!
Vincent 别乱动
Cut it out! Vincent What’s wrong?
别乱动 Vincent 怎么了?
You should have seen him trying to weasel his way out.
你该看看他是如何设法逃避责任的
Anything not to let the case go forward.
不遗余力地推延案子进展
He was arguing it wasn’t his jurisdiction. -Oh, you’re kidding me.
他说不是他司法管辖范围 你跟我开玩笑是吧
I wish I was. Same argument third time in a row.
我倒想呢 连续三次同样的论据
Barkley said it was an immigration issue.
Barkley说是移♥民♥问题
Barkley. That’s classic.
Barkley 老样子
He thinks ’cause I’m new to Australian law that I’m some kind of yokel or something.
他以为我刚接触到澳大利亚的法律 我就是乡巴佬什么的
Hey. Hello?
嘿…干嘛呐?
Homework.
做作业
I told you I need help.
我说过我需要帮助
He needs help.
他需要帮助
I’m a lawyer,sweetheart. I can tell when someone’s stalling.
我是律师 甜心 我能分辨出谁在偷懒
Who cares about birds of Australia?
谁在乎澳大利亚的鸟儿?
We’re in Australia.
我们在澳大利亚
You okay?
没事吧
I think I’m feeling kind of…flu-ey.
我觉得有点…感冒了
Shouldn’t we study birds of Egypt or somthing? You haven’t been sleeping much lately.
难道我们不该研究埃及的鸟之类的吗 你最近没睡多少觉
Maybe you need to take a personal day.
也许你该请一天假
I picked the bronze-cuckoo.
我选了青铜杜♥鹃♥
It’s funny, you wanna see? What about Barkley?
有意思 你想看看吗? 那Barkley呢?
I mean, it doesn’t look funny. Just the name.
我是说看起来没意思 只是因为那名字
Sleeping in late? That’s too much of a fantasy Hey Brain look! look!
睡懒觉? 那是奢望 Brian 看 看
You’re not looking!
你没在看啊
You’re not looking!
你没在看啊
Oh, my God!
噢 天那!
Is it dead?
它死了吗?
Yeah.

Poor guy.
可怜的家伙
Yeah. Can I help you?
恩 有何贵干?
I’m Brian Porter.
我是Brian Porter
Susan’s Brian?
Susan的Brian吗
Yeah.Can I come in?
是的 能进来吗?
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
Susan know you’re here, man?
Susan知道你来这吗 老兄
Susan died yesterday.
Susan昨天死了
Please
拜托
She, uh…
她 呃…
It turns out she had a blood disorder.
她得的是血液病
She was only sick for about a week.
发病只有一周时间
I didn’t know…I uh…
我不知…我 呃…
I hadn’t talked to her in a while…
我和她有段时间没说话了
Sit down.

Uh…and Walt?
呃 那Walt呢?
How is he, uh…? Yeah, he’s fine.He is,uh…
他怎么样 呃…? 挺好的 他 呃…
He’s back home with his nanny.
他和他保姆在家
What?
什么?
I mean he’s fine
我是说他没事
I mean, considering…You know.
我是说,考虑到…你也知道的
You left him home after he just lost his mother?
他刚失去母亲你就把他丢在家里吗?
Before she died,
在她死之前
she told me she wanted you to have custody of Walt.
她告诉我她想让你作Walt的监护人
She what?
她什么
Well, I think she just thought…
恩 我想她只是认为…
I mean, since you’re his father…
我是说 因为你是他的父亲
I haven’t been his father in nine years.
我已经有九年没当他的父亲了
Yeah, well,

that’s kinda the thing, see…
你瞧说的就是这事…
Look, I loved Susan very much.
听着 我深爱Susan
And I was honest with her from the beginning,
我从开始就对她开门见山
but she…she wouldn’t hear it.
可她…她不听
Hear what?
听什么?
That I…I didn’t want to be a father, all right?
我…我不想当父亲 知道吗?
I just don’t know how.
我就是不知道如何去当父亲
What the hell are you talking about,man? You adopted him.
你到底在说什么啊 老兄? 你领养了他
Yes,yes,I did.because she wanted that,
对 对 我是领养了他. 因为她想要那样
and I wanted her
而我想要她
Look…
听我说…
Theses are two tickets…one round-trip
这是两张机票…一张往返
the other one-way, Sydney to New York.
一张单程从悉尼到纽约
The envelope has money in it for travel expenses.
信封里有旅行的费用
She didn’t tell you…
她没告诉你…
she wanted me to have custody of him. This is your idea.
她想让我来当监护人 这是你的主意
I’m a wreck right now, okay?
我现在快崩溃了 知道吗?
I’m supposed to give a damn about you?
那我该体谅你吗?
Hey I just lost the woman I love.And I can’t be his father.
我刚失去了我爱的女人 我没法当他的父亲
He is not my son You son of a bitch! What are you talking about?
他不是我儿子 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 你说什么呐?
You’re the only father he knows! It’s more than that.
他只知道你这么一个父亲! 不光是这样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!