I am queen of everything in this part of town.
我是这—带的女王
I am queen of the city and queen of the towers…
我是这城市的女王 这些塔楼的女王
and queen of the small little wiggly things.
也是小东西的女王
And everyone who looks at me:
每个看着我的人都说
So she is such a wonderful queen…
她真是个美好的女王
and not ever embarrassing at all, and so normal and goes to school…
从不困窘 非常正常 也会上学
and has nothing to worry about…
从不担心
“except….”
除了…
But I am the queen of evil, and I must warn you…
但我是邪恶女王 我得警告你
you cannot escape my cunning use of black magic markers!
你逃不过我的黑色法术
Pingo, have you seen Helena?
平哥 有看到海伦娜吗?
No. Come, take over.
没有 过来接替我
Sorry. One minute.
抱歉 等—下
Two adults and two kids, please.
两张全票两张半票
Mr. Valentine, I knew you would come to save our city.
范伦泰先生 我就知道 你会来拯救我们的城市
Well, I am a very important man.
我是个非常重要的人物
You’re going to be a very dead man in a minute.
你马上就会死得很惨啰
I think he’s very brave, well, not really brave, Mr. Valentine.
我觉得他很勇敢 嗯 也不是很勇敢啦
Right.

So I suppose you are going to turn us all into spiders…
我猜你会把我们全变成蜘蛛
or three-legged chairs or something.
或是三脚椅之类的东西
You may think I’m a hardhearted black sock…
你可能以为我是—只黑心袜
but underneath this dark woolly exterior is a naked pink foot.
但在黑色毛料底下 是粉红的脚丫子
Have you seen Helena? I thought she’s out front with you.
有看到海伦娜吗? 我以为她跟你在外面
Hang on, if you’re here, who’s selling tickets?
等—下 如果你在这里 谁负责卖♥♥票?
Pingo.
平哥
Helena.
海伦娜
I’m drawing.
我在画画
You’re not even dressed yet.
你根本还没换衣服
Come on, you’re not a kid anymore. I shouldn’t have to….
你已经不是小孩了 我根本不必…
I don’t want to go. I feel like an idiot, I look like an idiot.
我不想去 我觉得自己像个白♥痴♥
Not again. We can’t have this conversation again!
又来了 不要再讨论这件事
You don’t look like an idiot. Nobody looks like an idiot, it’s just–
你不像白♥痴♥ 没有人像白♥痴♥
Yeah. One minute.
好 马上好
Helena. lt never ends.
海伦娜 没完没了
“Helena, juggle, Helena, sell the popcorn, Helena, smile for the punters.”
“海伦娜 演杂耍 卖♥♥爆米花 海伦娜 笑—个给船夫看”
You know your dad keeps this circus running on charm and peanuts.
你知道你♥爸♥辛辛苦苦 经营马戏团
It’s his dream. Exactly. It’s his thing.
这是他的梦想 没错 是他的事
Why should I suffer for it? You’re not.
我何必跟着受苦? 你并没有
All of those kids in there, they want to run away and join a circus.
里面的孩子全都想加入马戏团
Great. They can have my life. I want to run away and join real life.
太好了 让他们来 我想过真实的生活
Helena, please. No.
海伦娜 拜托啦 不要
Be reasonable. Come on, open the door.
别闹别扭了 开门
Helena! Okay! I’m getting dressed.
海伦娜 好 我在换衣服
There is no need to shout at me. I’m not….
不必对我大吼大叫 我哪有
You’re going to be the death of me. I wish I was.
我会被你气死 最好是
Selfish.
自私
So selfish, Helena.
你真自私 海伦娜
If you knew what it takes for your dad and me to keep this circus going….
你要知道我和你♥爸♥ 经营马戏团有多辛苦…
Like you ever stop telling me.
你说了几万遍了
Real life.
真实的生活
I don’t think you could handle real life, Helena.
你哪有过真实生活的能耐
Real life. You couldn’t handle real life. Silly cow.
你根本不能应付真实生活 傻孩子
Helena Campbell, what have you been saying to your mother?
海伦娜坎贝尔 你对你妈说了什么?
Nothing. Later.
没有 待会再找你
Right, everybody. Big smiles and….
大家微笑
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls…
各位先生女士
Iet me hear you put your hands together…
请以热烈的掌声
for the very lovely Joanne!
欢迎迷人的琼安
That’s our cue.
该我们上场了
Your appreciation, ladies and gentlemen…
感谢您的观赏
for the queen of the Spanish web…
这是西班牙网女王
the very beautiful Joanne.
美丽动人的琼安
And now, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls…
各位先生女士
from darkest Peru…
欢迎来自黑暗秘鲁的
Raymondo and Fortuna!
雷蒙多与佛琴娜
I love you!
我爱你
Yes?
怎样?
I realize.
我了解
I know I shouldn’t let her get under my skin….
我知道不该被她爬到头上
But she’s so very, very good at it.
可是她实在很会这—套
Well, that’s easy for you to say.
你说得倒简单
Hey, bambino, you want to juggle with the bananas?
小子 想耍香蕉吗?
No way.
不要
You know what you get if you juggle the bananas.
你知道耍香蕉会引来什么
No. What do you get if you juggle with the bananas?
不知道 耍香蕉会引来什么?
Gorillas! Gorillas?
大猩猩 大猩猩?
You say gorillas?
你说大猩猩?
I’m sure you said gorillas.
我确定你说的是大猩猩
Joanne, you were cutting it a bit fine there, love. You had me worried.
琼安 你差点开天窗 害我担心死了
It’s not Mrs. Campbell, Mr. Campbell, it’s me.
我不是坎贝尔太太
She’s over there.
她在那边
Mum!

Something quintessentially French.
典型的法国代表
I’ve never been to France, you know.
我没去过法国
Your late Uncle Bozzy, he used to say:
你死去的波西叔叔常说
What have they got that we haven’t got…
他们有什么是我们没有的…
“Nan, my love, and how about a nice few days in Frinton?”
在佛林顿好好待几天如何?
Five letters, beginning with a “P.”
五个字母 P开头
Poodle, Petal Paris it is, Mrs. Bagwell.
狮子狗 花瓣… 是巴黎 贝太太
Paris?
巴黎?
and one set of plates and a Thompson holiday for two in Swansea.
—套盘子和 斯温席假期两人行
Okay, Mr. Bagwell, your turn.
贝太太 换你
I went to Monaco once when your auntie Flo was ill…
萝阿姨生病时我去过摩纳哥
and your uncle Vernon wanted someone to saw in half.
佛农舅舅想把某人锯成两半
I told him I don’t mind you two staying, but I draw the line at animals.
我跟他说不介意你们两个留下 可是动物的事要讲清楚
I’m not feeding them.
我不喂它们
If your lot want to come over here it will be nice to see you…
你们想过来的话 我会很高兴见到你们
but I’m just going upstairs to have a cup of coffee with Mrs. Greenberg.
我正要到楼上跟葛太太喝茶
She’s got a cafeteria, you know. I have to go.
她开了—家自助餐听 我要挂掉了
Was that Dad?
那是爸吗?
On the phone? Yes, that was your dad.
电♥话♥上的吗? 对 是你♥爸♥
Now, you watch this with me. It’s educational.
跟我—起看这个 很有教育性
I asked you to let me talk to him, if he called, Nan.
姑妈 我说他如果打来 要让我听
He’s not going to be able to keep them happy much longer, you know.
他没办法让他们快乐多久了
There, you see, that was educational. Keep who happy?
你看 好有教育性 让谁快乐?
Don’t worry, love, your dad will see to it.
放心 你♥爸♥会照料的
And give my love to your mum.
帮我问候你妈
Yeah, I’d better go, okay, Nan? Yes.
好 我该走了 好
Bye now. Byebye, love. Bye.
再见啰 再见
Does it look that bad? Helena.
看起来乱吗? 海伦娜
Isn’t your dad with you? I’ve got papers for him to sign.
你♥爸♥没跟你在—起? 有文件要给他签
No, he wanted to come, but he couldn’t make it. It’s just me.
他想来可是没办法 只有我
I know Dr. Witherspoon left him a message.
我知道魏医师有留话给他
He’s at the bank. He’s seeing the manager this afternoon.
他下午去见银行经理
Listen, I don’t want you tiring her out. What do you think I’m going to do?
听着 不要让她太累 你以为我会怎样?
Take her dancing?
带她去跳舞吗?
Hey, Mum.

Helena.
海伦娜
Hello, love.
亲爱的
No Dad today, then?
爸今天没来?
They’ll phone him, I expect.
希望他们会打电♥话♥给他
Here.
你看
How are you feeling?
觉得怎么样?
I’d rather be juggling bananas.
我宁可耍香蕉
Where’s your fruit?
你的水果呢?
I brought you fruit yesterday.
昨天我带了水果给你
She didn’t take it, did she?
不是她拿走了吧?
Did she?
有没有?
No.
没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!