回忆里保留的 不过是寥寥数次的拥抱
It’s hard to remember, to hold on to more than a few hugs.
我的所见和我的记忆 界限早已模糊
The line between what I saw and what I thought I saw is blurred.
我记得那是个有点冷的夏天
I remember it was a cold summer.
而且在一天天变得更冷
There was more cold to come.
我们的房♥子里也冷冰冰的
Cold in our house, too.
这个镇子见证了我妈妈走出的每一步
And in the town, they’d watch my mother’s every step.
我记得那些瞬间
I remember moments,
当时懵懂不解 现在却早已无从追溯
half understood then, and now too long gone.
蜜蜂飞舞
The bees dancing.
窃窃私语
The sound of whispers.
秘密无处不在
Secrets everywhere.
我却又如何得知说出秘密以后会发生什么
How could I have known what would happen when they were told?
小河的旁边
♪ Down by the river
长满了绿草
♪ Where the green wicks grow
那里坐着艾琳娜 向他鞠躬问好
♪ There sat Irene giving him a bow ♪
查理的爸爸过来 亲了亲她的裙角
♪ Up came Charlie’s dad and kissed her on the bum… ♪
你还好吧 小查理
You all right, Charlie boy?
你跟人打架了吗 查理·维克斯
Uh, have you been scrapping, Charlie Weekes?
乔抢了我的弹珠
Joe took my marbles.
那你有没有数到十
Well, did you count to ten?
我数了 可他还是抢走了我的弹珠啊
I did, but he still had my marbles.
回家吧 我们喝茶去
Come on home for your tea.
要是你妈晚上来找你 我该说你在哪
So where shall I say you are tonight if your mum comes looking?
教堂
Church.
你也一起吧 我妈说你以前也喜欢跳舞
You should come. Mum said you used to like a dance.
她说的恐怕不止这个
She said more than that, I bet.
查理 别把这些东西拿到家里
Uh, Charlie, I don’t want these in the house.
我要留着打水漂的 爸爸说夏天可以去
They’re for skimming. Dad said we could go in the summer.
我不知道你♥爸♥爸什么时候回来 查理
I’m not sure when your dad’s gonna be back, Charlie.
我要给爸爸多捡点石头
I want to find more stones for Dad.
他跟那个女人同居了 瞒着房♥东
He’s rooming with her, apparently. Sneaking past her landlady.
跟帕姆姑姑打个招呼
Wave at your Aunty Pam.
明天见吧
Well, I’ll see you tomorrow.
拜拜
Bye!
查理 脱鞋
Charlie, boots.
-妈妈 -怎么了亲爱的
– Mum? – Yes, love?
我读书给你听好吗
Do you want me to read to you?
好啊
Yeah.
我想听
That’d be nice.
我们离开劳里斯顿花♥园♥3号♥时是凌晨一点
“It was one o’clock when we left No.3, Lauriston Gardens.”
夏洛克·福尔摩斯带我去了最近的电♥话♥亭
“Sherlock Holmes led me to the nearest telephone office…”
放开我
Get off me!
查理
Charlie?
慢点跑 慢点
Whoa, whoa, slow down, slow down.
出什么事了
What’s the matter?
他们在说我妈妈的坏话
They were saying things about Mum.
没事了
Come on.
我不想让妈妈知道我打架了
I don’t want Mum to know I was scrapping.
别担心 我们编个谎话圆一圆
Don’t worry, we’ll think of something.
请进
Come in.
我的天 这是怎么了
Oh, dear. What’s happened here?
我踩到石头绊倒了
I tripped over a stone.
哪里疼 让我看看
Can you show me where it hurts?
我是玛卡姆医生 你叫什么
I’m Dr. Markham. What’s your name?
查理 你什么时候伤到的
Charlie. When did you hurt it?
放学以后
After school.
你是他姐姐
You’re his sister?
表姐
Cousin.
他妈妈呢
Where’s his mother?
她得天花了
She’s got chickenpox.
查理
Charlie.
只是擦伤
Well, it’s just a bruise.
没有伤到骨头
Nothing broken.
-这个是蜂巢 -你喜欢蜜蜂吗
– That’s a honeycomb. – Do you like bees?
蜂巢都是它们用嘴做的
They make these with their mouths.
这个蜂巢是有人用锤子凿子做成的
A man made that one with a chisel and a mallet.
-是谁做的 -我父亲
– Who was it? – My father.
他以前是这里的医生
He was the doctor here.
-他现在去哪了 -不在了
– Where is he now? – He’s gone.
我看到你的花♥园♥里有蜂箱
There are hives in your garden.
想看看吗
Would you like to see them?
没问题 星期天再来吧 我带你去看
All right. Come by on Sunday and I’ll show you.
谢谢您
Thank you.
别担心 他跟我在一起 真不好意思
Don’t worry, I’ve got him. So sorry.
总算回来了
There you are.
你都沏好茶了吧
You must have tea on.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我带他去了甜品店
I took him to the sweet shop,
他的上衣弄脏了 我给他换了一件
and his shirt got all sticky, so I got another one.
到底怎么了
What’s happened?
我被石头绊倒了
I tripped over a stone.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我们换衣服去 谢谢你了 安妮
Oh, let’s get you changed. Thank you, Annie.
没事 需要我留下来陪你么
All right. Do you want me to stay?
不用了
Uh, no.
我们穿上衣去咯
Let’s get a shirt on.
每年这个时候都要非常小心 不能太挤
Got to be careful this time of year. Make sure they don’t swarm.
要是蜂群太大的话
If the colony gets too big,
就得有一些蜜蜂离开去找新家
some of the bees leave to find a new home.
看这 这里有蜂蜜
Look. There’s honey.
-它们会去哪里 -随便哪里
– Where do they go? – Anywhere.
又暗又暖和的地方
Somewhere dark and warm.
-我有次在烟囱里找到一窝 -看这个
– I found them in the chimney once. – Look at this.
-她喜欢你 -她 是个女孩吗
– She likes you. – She’s a girl?
你能见到的蜜蜂 大部分都是女孩
Most of the bees you’ll ever see are girls.
我父亲曾经跟我说
You know my father used to say
你应该把秘密都告诉蜜蜂
you should tell the bees your secrets,
这样它们就不会飞走了
then they don’t fly away.
你会跟蜜蜂讲你的秘密吗
Do you tell the bees your secrets?
以前会
I used to.
-有用吗 -它们这不是还在嘛
– Did it work? – Well, they’re still here.
也许它们能记住
Maybe they remember.
你为什么要离开家
Why’d you leave home?
我去上寄宿学校了
I went away to boarding school.
那你为什么又回来了
Then why did you come back?
我想回家看看
I wanted to come home again,
况且 我不回来蜜蜂会死的
and the bees were going to die without me.
这个给你
Here.
你可以把你的所见记录下来
You can take down what you observe.
天气有什么变化 哪里的花开得最美
Changes in the weather, where the flowers are growing best,
你觉得有意义的 都可以记录下来
anything that might be significant.
-你就是这样做的吗 -当医生没办法
Is that what you do? – Well, doctors have to.
我们需要观察 需要倾听
We observe and we listen.
如果你听得足够仔细
If you listen carefully enough,
别人就算不说话你也可以理解他们的想法
you can understand people even when they don’t speak.
蜜蜂也是一样
Same with the bees.
我妈妈在伤心
My mum is sad.
我不知道该怎么做
I don’t know what to do.
维克斯先生
Mr Weekes?
维克斯太太 您的房♥租到期了
Mrs Weekes? The rent’s overdue, still.
维克斯太太 这是最后一次警告了
Mrs Weekes, this is your last warning.
妈妈 你不出去跳会儿舞吗
Why don’t you go out for a dance, Mum?
那我还不如跟你跳
I’d rather dance with you.
-来啊 妈妈 -好吧
– Come on, Mum. – Go on.
查理 这不是图书馆的书吧
These aren’t from the library, Charlie.
是新来的医生给我的礼物
The new doctor gave me a present.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我有话想和医生说
I’d like to speak to the doctor, please.
我要问问他为什么要邀请一个十岁的男孩
And I’d like to ask him why he’s inviting a ten-year-old
到家里做客
to his house,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章闻香识女人
下一篇文章社交网络
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!