Previously on “Lost”…
剧情回顾
I found them…the others.
我找到他们了…其他人
I saw one.
我看到一个
I followed himback to their camp.
我跟着他去了他们的营地
They live in tents. canvas tents and…and teepees.
他们住在帐篷里…帆布帐篷和圆顶帐篷
They eat dried fish. They’re worse off than we are.
他们吃腌鱼 他们的条件不如我们
they have a hatch.
他们有一个舱子
They keep it guarded 24/7,
整天整夜都有人守卫
two guards, two guns, and two guns is all I saw.
两个守卫 两把枪 我只看到两把
So I came back to tell you.
所以我回来告诉你
Did you see walt?
你看到Walt了么?
No.
没有
But I know he’s there.
但我知道他在那
As soon as I getmy strength back…
一旦我恢复体力…
i will take us back there,
我会带你们去那里的
and we are gonna get my boy back.
然后带回我的孩子
hey, John. John.
嘿 John John
I was hoping I could borrowone of these guns.
我希望我能借把枪
Is this supposed to bea secret?
这应该是个秘密吧?
Jack’s asleep.
Jack睡着了
More target practice?
要再练练么?
Yeah, well, you know…just wanna stay sharp.
是的 你知道…我想保持状态
You got a date?
你有约?
No. Old habits, you know.
不是 老♥习♥惯了
Yes, I do. Thanks, man.
好了 拿去吧 谢谢 伙计
Hey, can I just get a coupleof these bullets?
我能拿几包弹♥药♥么?
I promise I won’t…ah,damn! I’m sorry.
我保证不会…该死 抱歉
No, that’s all right. I got it. I’m sorry.
不 没事 我来好了 抱歉
Come on. Where are you?
拜托 你在哪?
You okay?
你好么?
ok, no time, come soon?
很好 没时间了 你要来了么?
I’m ready, coming now, you said north north where?
我准备好了 马上来了 你说在北面的哪?
when they take me out,there’s huge rocks with a big hole in the middle by the beach.
他们带走我的时候 在海滩边上有个中间有孔的巨石
you’ll know when you see
你看到就知道了
it’s gonna be okay,I’m coming
好的 我来了
I’m coming, Walt.
我来了 Walt
Stay in there.
别动
Stay… Michael, what are you?
别动 Michael 你在…
Stay in there, Jack!
在那别动 Jack
Hey, whatever’s going on…
不管发生了什么…
Look, I’m going after my son. I’m going after my son
我都要去找我儿子 我要找我儿子
and nobody is going to stop me, OK?
没人可以阻拦我 明白么?
That is my right. That is a father’s right.
那是我的权利 一个父亲的权利
What are you doing out here?
你在这干嘛?
Nothing. Just getting some air.
没什么 呼吸点新鲜空气
Come on. We should talk.
来吧 我们谈谈
How many?
一共有几把?
Rifles and pistols? Eleven total.
来♥复♥枪♥和手♥枪♥? 一共11把
That’s it? That’s it.
没有了? 没有了
They took five of them right off us.
你别忘了 他们从我们这拿走了五把
How long to get to their camp?
去他们营地要多久?
We leave now, move fast, middle of the night tomorrow.
现在就走 快的话…明天午夜可以到
They have no idea I know where they are.
听着 他们还不知道他们被我发现了
They won’t be expecting us. So we get the guns and we go.
他们不会有准备的 所以我们带上枪就可以走了
Right now, just the five of us. No. Five’s not enough.
现在就走 就我们五个 不不 五个不够
You said there’s at least 20 of them with our guns.
你说他们至少有20个人 他们拿走了我们的枪
We’re not sure if what you saw was…
而且我们还不确定你看到的是不是…
Hey, I know what I saw.
我知道我看到了什么
We take too many people, they’ll hear us coming.
我们带太多的人 他们就会知道我们来了
I’m not taking a damn army across the island.
我不会带一支军队横穿这个岛的 Jack
Sure you’re in the best place
Michael 你肯定你可以
to be making decisions now?
为我们这些在场的人作决定么?
You got a son, Jack?
你有儿子么 Jack?
They’re dead.
他们死了
Ana Lucia and Libby are dead.
Ana Lucia和Libby死了
I mean, we haven’t even buried them yet.
我是说 我们还没安葬他们
Me and you’ll take Libby, OK?
我和你处理Libby的事 好么?
Can you? Yeah. Of course.
你可以… 恩 当然
Sawyer, would you? Yeah.
Sawyer 可以么? 好的
You should stay here.
你得呆在这
We’ll bury them tonight…
我们今晚葬了他们 然后…
then we’ll figure out what’s next.
我们再打算接下去怎么办
第二季 第二十二集
迷 失
Put your hands up.
把手举起来
Put them up.
举起手来
Don’t move.
别动
Relax, buddy. I ain’t moving.
放松点 伙计 我没动
Why don’t you just put that? Shut up.
你为什么不… 闭嘴
You’re Walt’s old man, aren’t you?
你是Walt的爸爸 不是么?
What?
什么?
What are you doing? We need him.
你在干什么? 我们需要他
Bag him, quick.
把他套起来
His friends are right behind us.
他的朋友就在我们后面
Hello.
你好
I didn’t hear you come in, man.
我没听见你进来 伙计
I left my shoes outside.
我把鞋子放外面了
They were muddy.
它们很脏
Did you find him? Henry?
你找到他了么? Henry
No.
没有
I hear you’re a priest.
我听说你是个牧师
Yes.
是的
Guess you believe in hell, then.
那我猜你是相信有地狱了
For a brief time, I served in a small parish in England.
我为英格兰的一个小教区做过一段时间
Every Sunday after Mass
每个周日集♥会♥后
I would see a young boy waiting at the back of the church.
我都会看到一个小男孩等在教堂的后面
And then, one day, the boy confessed to me
然后有一天 他向我忏悔
that he had beaten his dog to death with a shovel.
他用铁铲把他的狗打死了
And he said the dog had bitten his baby sister on the cheek
他说那条狗在咬她妹妹的屁♥股♥
and he needed to protect her.
他得保护她
And he wanted to know whether he would go to hell for this.
他想知道他会不会为这事而入地狱
I told him that God would understand.
我告诉他说上帝会理解的
That he would be forgiven
他会被宽恕的…
as long as he was sorry.
就像他现在感到难过一样
But the boy did not care about forgiveness.
但是这个男孩不在乎宽恕
He was only afraid that if he did go to hell
他只是害怕如果他真的入了地狱…
that dog would be there waiting for him.
那条狗会在那等他
You all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
我没事
I was coming back to check on you.
我正要回去再给你查查
Yeah, man.
好的 伙计
I had to get out of there.
我得离开那
I just…
因为…
I have to get my son back.
我得带回我的孩子
We’re gonna help you do that, Michael.
我们会帮你的 Michael
It’s gotta be the way I said, man.
必须要按我说的做 伙计
Just the five of us.
就我们五个
Otherwise it won’t work. It won’t work.
否则就不行了 不行了
We’re gonna figure that out.
我保证 我们会想出办法的
I have already figured it out.
我已经有一个办法了
It’s gotta be just the people who already know.
就是这些知道这事的人
You, me, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley. That’s it.
你 我 Kate Sawyer Hurley 就这样
Anybody else…Look, it puts him in more danger.
其他的人…会使我的处境更加危险
You don’t get to decide this.
你别乱定主意了
It’s my son. It’s my call.
是我儿子的事 由我来决定
And that’s the way it has to be.
事情只能是这样的
Then that’s the way it’ll be.
那就这样吧
Hey, big guy.
大家伙
Have you seen Eko?
有看到Eko么?
No.
没有
You know, we’re building a church.
你知道 我们在建一座教堂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!