待绽蔷薇
梅丽莎
Melissa.
梅丽莎 梅丽莎
Melissa. Melissa.
醒醒
Wake up.
我能改动下我的房♥间吗
Can I change my room?
我能改动下我的房♥间吗
Can I change my room?
我不知道要在这待多久
I don’t know how long I’m gonna be here,
但那个房♥间不是我的风格
but I just… It’s not me.
是不像
Yeah.
我不知道 我就是得
I don’t know. I just need to,
换换墙壁的颜色 搬搬家具的位置
like, paint the walls or move the furniture.
-因为我不 -不行
– ’cause I’m… I don’t… – You can’t.
我不知道 你不能涂墙壁
I don’t know. You can’t paint the walls…
麦奇也许得在那拍摄
because Mikey may have to shoot in there.
不 也许我该去趟宜家之类的
No, maybe I should just go to IKEA or something.
别浪费钱买♥♥新玩意 去旧货处理买♥♥得了
Don’t waste your money on new shit. Just go to a yard sale.

Yeah.
我说我在夜♥总♥会♥停下
I said I pull up to the club
新鲜超前又惹火的婊♥子♥在我身上
Fresh, fit, rocking the latest, man Hos on my dick
他们还在说 你是最棒的男人
And they be saying “You the greatest man”
旧货处理
-这个多少钱 -五十分
– How much is this one? – Fifty cents.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
旧货处理
来啊 来啊 我的小黑鬼
Do dat. Do dat, my nigga
来啊
Do dat. Yeah
-非常感谢 -谢谢
– Thank you very much. – Thank you.
需要我帮忙搬吗
Do you need help with that?
不了 不用
Uh, no, I don’t think so.
你这垃圾 滚 我不在乎
Say you, dog, get the. I don’t give a fuck
-十块吗 -不是十块
– Ten dollars? – Yeah, no, it wasn’t $10.
上面有价签 应该是四块
I had a price tag on there. I want to say it was four.
-三块呢 -三块 成交
– I was gonna say three. – Three? There you go.
这个多少钱
Hey. How much is this one?
-25分 -这个多少钱
– Twenty-five cents. – How much this is?
这个五块钱 不过
It’s five dollars, but…
-五块吗 -对
– Five dollar? – Yeah.
这个是装骨灰的吗
Isn’t this what they keep dead people in?
-什么 -这个装过骨灰吗
– What? – Is there a dead person in this?
没有 那是热水瓶
No. That’s a thermos.
原来可能是个不错的花瓶
It could be a nice vase.
不是花瓶也不是骨灰盒 这是热水瓶
It’s not a vase or an urn. It’s a thermos.
-热水瓶 -冷静下
– Thermos. – Chill the…
好吧
Okay.
售出不退
No refunds.
会是个不错的花瓶 谢谢
Gonna be a lovely vase. Thank you.
你干得不错 瞧着点
You- Oh, you are doing great. Oh, look at that!
这个多少钱 一块
Um, how much for this? A dollar.
天杀的
Jesus fucking Christ.

Shit.
怎么回事 去他妈的
Yo. What the hell? Fuck is all that shit?
我在改我房♥间的风格 梅丽莎同意了
I’m changing up my room. Melissa said it was fine.
我跟她说了你得用那个房♥间
I told her you have to use that room.
快他妈给我点上 我没手自己点
Fuckin’ light me up, ’cause I’m not gonna stop.
好了 放我嘴里 不 好了吗
Ready, put it… No. Ready?
谢谢
Thank you.

Okay.
现在试试他妈的她做不了的
Now, try to do what she fucking couldn’t do…
给我他妈的掩护
which is hold fucking cover on me.
-好 -我好进攻这个该死的山头
– Okay. – As I fucking storm this motherfucking hill.
拜托 我他妈嘴里的
Oh, come on. I’ve had more
东西可比它脏多了
fucking disgusting shit in my mouth than that.
知己知彼
Know yourself as well as you know your fuckin’ enemy
方能百战百胜
and only then will you can you win a thousand times in a row.
那他妈是十六世纪
That is fucking 16th
古代中国的孙子兵法
century ancient Chinese philosophy. Sun Tzu.
-什么 这能帮我赢得游戏吗 -能
– What, and this is gonna help me win Xbox? – Yes.
这能他妈帮你
It can help you fuckin’-
能帮你成为生活大赢家
Oh. Yeah. It’ll help you win at life.
别都抽了 这是我他妈的
Do not smoke all of this. This is my fuckin’…
我想把脚放到卷饼里
I want to be able to put my foot into a pretzel.
你明知我抽不了那么多 别担心
You know I don’t even smoke that much. Chill.
这不是我买♥♥的货 是个人私藏的
This is not what I sell. This is my fucking personal stash.
来让狗狗嗨一下
Let’s get the dog high.
不 住手
No, stop!
狗狗 那只狗是墨西哥种
The dog… You know that dog is Mexican.
它他妈是西班牙与印第安混血
He’s a fuckin’ cholo.
你该给他起名叫卡里托
Like, you should have named him Carlito.
那狗他妈的会是个狠角色
That fuckin’… That dog will cut a bitch.
星里托
Starlito.
泰丝
Tess?
大口吸气 呼气
Deep breath. Let it out.
很好
Perfect.
好了
Okay.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么回家了
Why the fuck are you home?
你♥他♥妈♥的回家干什么
What the fuck are you doing home?
宝贝 我指甲劈了 疼死了
Baby, I ripped my nail off. It hurts bad.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么没去工作
Why the fuck aren’t you at work?
-什么 -工作出了点事
– What? – Things got… Things got messed up at work.
他们怎么了
How did they get messed up at work?
我刚做…我搞砸了 我搞砸了
I just made… I fucked up. I fucked it up.
怎么搞砸的 给我解释下
Okay. How did you fuck it up? Explain this to me.
我不该这么把事情搞砸
I shouldn’t have gotten as fucked up as I did.
又不是什么大事 又不是世界末日
It wasn’t that big of a deal. It’s not the end of the world.
什么叫你不该
What do you mean you
这么把事情搞砸
shouldn’t have gotten as fucked up as you did?
待会谁会给我打电♥话♥说今天的事吗
Is somebody gonna call me later about today?
别问我一堆问题 我没法回答了
Stop asking me so many questions. I can’t answer them all.
一千二 我们他妈要去哪弄
$1,200! Where the fuck are we gonna…
你就在乎这个吗
That’s what you care about?
你都不在乎我指甲劈了 我疼
You don’t even care that I broke my nail, and it hurts!
怎么了 怎么了 怎么了
What? What? What?
为什么 真的 为什么
Why? Really. Why?
因为我指甲受伤了
Because I hurt my finger.
因为我疼 指甲还劈了
Because I hurt, and my nail broke off.
好吧
Okay.
-而且它疼死了 -好吧 好吧
-And it hurts really bad. – Okay, okay. Okay!
好吧
All right.
让我看看 好吧
Let me see it. All right.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
说真的 我得把地吸完 好吗
Seriously, I gotta finish vacuuming. Okay?
钱不能吃 不 别吃钱
We don’t eat the money. No, we don’t eat the money.
这是拿来买♥♥你能吃的东西的
This is to buy you things that you can eat.
真舒服
It’s comfy.
我喜欢 你喜欢吗
I like it. Do you like it?
我喜欢
I like it.
妈妈
Mom?
不 我很好
No, I’m good.
不错 听我说 听我说
Great, listen. Listen.
你该来这一趟
I think you should come out here.
我觉得你会喜欢这的
I think you’d really like it.
不 没关系 我有个朋友
No, it’s fine. I have a friend who
买♥♥机票可以打折 最低可以免费拿
can basically get a plane ticket for, like, free.
指甲天堂
你确定吗
Are you sure?
好吧 好 随便 嗯
Fine. Okay, whatever. Yeah.
再见
Bye.
-真喜欢 -好看吧
– Love them. – Beautiful, huh?
好看
Yeah.
四百六十块
460 today.
钱够旧的
Old money, hmm?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!