Previously on Lost…
剧情回顾…
Desmond said I was gonna die.
Desmond说我会死的
He told me he has these flashes… visions.
他告诉我他有某种幻觉
When I saw the lightning hit the roof,you were electrocuted.
当我看到闪电击打顶蓬时 你被电死了
And when you heard Claire was in the water,
当你听到Claire溺水时
you drowned trying to save her.I dove in myself, so you never went in.
为了救她 你自己却淹死了 我下了水才救了你的命
No matter what I try to do,
不管我怎么努力
you’re gonna die, Charlie.
你总是要死的 Charlie
There’s a woman in Hurley’s tent
在Hurley的帐篷里有个女人
who parachuted onto the island yesterday.
她昨天才跳伞 来到这个岛上
She says that the boat she took off from is about 80 miles off the coast,
她说她的船就在距离 这里80英里的地方
and if she can find a way to contact it,we’ll all be rescued.
如果她能与那艘船取得联♥系♥ 我们就得救了
Why didn’t anyone tell me this?
为什么不告诉我?
Because they don’t trust you.
因为他们不信任你
Kwon is pregnant.
Kwon怀孕了
Where’d you get that?
你从哪里弄到的?
You really think you’re in a position to ask questions?
你以为你有权利 来问我们吗?
I told Jack what they were making me do.
我告诉Jack 他们逼我这样做的
Why didn’t you tell us?
为什么不告诉我们?
Because I hadn’t decided what to do about it yet.
因为我还不知道 该怎么做
Anyone wants to venture a guess
有人知道…
as to what Jack’s gonna be showing us out in the middle of nowhere?
Jack把我们带到 这荒僻的地方来干什么吗?
I don’t know. Stuff.
我也不知道 是看些东西吧
Probably secret stuff.
也许是秘密的东西
Why does everything have to be such a secret?
有必要每件事都保密吗?
How about some openness for a change?
为什么大家不坦诚一些呢?
We kept the parachute lady secret.
我们为那个跳伞的女人保密
Ah, that’s different.
这个性质不同
Different how?
怎么不同法?
Well, because we weren’t out there playing football with them.
因为我们可没有 到那里去和他们”踢足球”
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
Wait.
等等
You had one of your flashes again,didn’t you?
你又有幻觉了是吗?
No, Charlie, I didn’t.
不 Charlie 没有
We’re here.
我们到了
A couple of nights ago,
几天前…
Juliet came to me,and she told me everything…
Juliet告诉了我所有的事…
That Ben had sent her here to find out which of our women were pregnant.
Ben让她来找出 我们这里的孕妇
So what, you guys were doing tests on us?
那你们想在我们身上做实验咯?
No, but that’s what he wanted me to do.
不 但他要我这样做
I’ve been leaving tapes at the medical station.
我把磁带 留在那个医疗站里
You all heard what he said.
你们都听见他说的了
They’re coming tomorrow.
他们明天就来
Sun, I’m sorry that I lied to you.
Sun 很抱歉对你撒了谎
While I appreciate your honesty, Jack,
我很感激你的坦诚 Jack
it doesn’t explain why you brought us out here.
但这也不能解释为什么 把我们带来这里
Show’em.
让他们瞧瞧
When Juliet told me they where coming,
当Juliet告诉我 他们要来时
the first thing I thought was,
我想到的第一件事就是…
where the hell are we gonna hide this time?
这次我们又要往哪儿躲?
But hiding’s pointless.
躲躲藏藏是没用的
They’re just gonna keep coming back.
他们还会不断的回来
So I went out, and I found some help.
所以我出去寻求帮助
And for the past few days,
在这几天里
she’s been bringing dynamite back from “the black rock.”
她一直从”黑岩”那边 搬炸♥药♥回来
For the very first time,
难得这一次…
we know exactly what they want,when they’re coming to get it,
我们知道他们想要什么 他们什么时候会来
and they have no idea
而且他们还蒙在鼓里
that we’re gonna be waiting for’em.
我们会在这里等着他们
So Juliet’s gonna mark the tents
Juliet会按照原来的指示
with the white rocks,just like she was told to,
用白色的石头给帐篷做标记
but there’s not gonna be any pregnant women inside.
但里面不会有孕妇
There’s gonna be plenty of what we used on that tree.
里面有的是我们 用在那颗树上的东西
So tomorrow night…
明天晚上…
We stop hiding.
我们不再躲藏
We stop running.
我们不再逃跑
We stop living in fear of them,because when they show up…
我们不再生活在恐惧之中 因为当他们出现时…
we’re gonna blow’em all to hell.
我们会把他们炸上天
Bloody hell!
该死的!
Why are we even doing this?
我们干嘛要这样做?
Chin up, mate.
冷静点 老兄
We’re headlining. Headlining?
我们在做宣传 宣传?
We’re playing Clitheroe…
我们要在Clitheroe演出…
The arse end of nowhere.
这里又是哪里?
A gig’s a gig.
演出是演出
We’re building our fan base.
可我们得发展我们的歌♥迷
Will our fan base pay for a new sodding tire?
我们的歌♥迷会给我们 买♥♥个新轮胎吗?
Only if we show up.
只有当我们 出现在公众场合
So let’s just get on with it, shall we?
所以我们还是走吧 好吗?
You know what, Liam?
你知道吗 Liam?
You get on with it.
你去吧
I quit.
我不干了
You’re giving up? There’s nothing to give up on!
你就这样放弃了吗? 我们根本没什么可放弃的!
We’re broke! The album’s not selling! We’re a bloody joke!
我们破产了 专辑根本卖♥♥不出去! 我们只是个笑话!
Hey, shut it!
都闭嘴!
Listen.

That’s us.
那是我们
We’re on the radio!
我们上电台了!
That we are.
那是我们
We’re on the bloody radio!
我们他妈的上电台了!
I told you, baby brother!
我告诉过你 兄弟!
We’re gonna be bloody rock stars.
我们会成为摇滚明星的
Can I ask you something?
能问你个问题吗?
Who are you people about to go to war with?
你们在向谁开战?
Oh, that’s a long story.
说来话长
Want to ask me something else?
还想问我什么?
You having a laugh?
你在笑吗?
Of course not.
当然不是
I’d never disrespect a fellow Mancunian.
我绝不会不尊重 曼彻斯特同胞的
You’re from Manchester, then? I am.
你是曼彻斯特的咯? 是啊
My band got its start at the night and day bar on Oldham street.
我们的乐队是从Oldham大街上的 一个酒吧开始的
What band? We were called Drive Shaft.
什么乐队? 我们叫它”Drive Shaft”
Yeah. Yeah, I know you.
是啊 我认识你
We had our moment in the sun.
我们有过一段辉煌的日子
No, not that… the crash.
不 不是那个…是坠机
You’re the dead rock star.
你是那个死了的 摇滚巨星
They made a big deal out of you when they found the plane.
他们找到飞机后 就开始宣传这件事
Huge memorial service, new album.
什么纪念活动啦 新唱片啦
There’s a new album?
还有新唱片?
Yeah. God, it was everywhere…
到处都有卖♥♥…
A “greatest hits” thing.
还是”精选集”来着
Hey, look on the bright side.
往好的方面去想
You’re not really dead, right?
你没有真死 对吗?
Yeah, right.
是啊
We need more wire,
我们需要更多的导线
so we can trigger these from a safe distance.
以便于能在 安全的距离引爆
I can get people to start stripping the plane wreckage.
我可以叫他们去 飞机残骸那找找
Good. I should be able to finish rigging these tents
很好 我们应该在24小时内
in the next 24 hours.
把帐篷都布置好
We’ll be ready by tomorrow night.
为明晚做好充分的准备
We need to talk about Naomi’s phone.
我们得谈谈Naomi电♥话♥的事
Not now. If you’re angry I doubted you,
不是现在 如果你因为我怀疑你而生气
I’d be happy to make a sincere apology later,
等等我会向你道歉的
but now we have a means… Look, I’m a little bit busy right now.
但现在我们有… 我现在很忙
And I am trying to get us off this island!
我努力想让大家都得救!
I can’t transmit using this phone
我不能往外发信♥号♥♥
because Danielle’s distress signal is overriding the frequency.
因为Danielle的求救信♥号♥♥ 阻隔了我们的信♥号♥♥
If you tell me where the radio tower is,
如果你能带我们去 那个无线电塔
I can go there, switch off your message and call for help.
我就能把你的信♥号♥♥关掉 然后发出求救信♥号♥♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!