…as to the number of men in my life,
here is an itemized list…
如下列述
…to the best of my recollection.
一、红发代数老师
Item 1: A redheaded algebra teacher.
二、法属赤道非洲使节
Item 2: A very sweet boy who is now…
非常可爱的一个男孩
…a missionary in French Equatorial Africa.
三、骑马教练
Item 3: A riding instructor…
以前是哥萨克人
…formerly a Cossack.
四到九都是
Items 4 to 9 inclusive…
在比利牛斯山单车旅行时
…cover a bicycle tour I took
with a group of exchange students…
所认识的交换留学生
…through the Pyrenees.
十、男爵
Item 10: The duke.
十一、阿尔卑斯山导游
Item 11: The Alpine guide.
十二、布鲁塞尔银行家
Item 12: A banker from Brussels.
十三、银行家的司机
Item 13: The chauffeur
of the banker from Brussels.
十四、进出口商
Item 14: Export-import.
十五、斗牛士
Item 15: The bullfighter.
更正, 14与15之间
Correction, please.
Between items 14 and 15…
有个加拿大冰球选手
…insert Canadian ice-hockey player.
十七、南斯拉夫雕刻家
Item 17: A Yugoslav sculptor.
十八、意大利副领事
Item 18: An Italian vice consul.
十九、荷兰酒鬼
Item 19: A Dutch alcoholic.
还有很多
More later.
一、红发代数老师
Item 1: A redheaded algebra teacher.
二、法属赤道非洲使节
Item 2: A very sweet boy who is now…
非常可爱的一个男孩
…a missionary in French Equatorial Africa.
三、骑马教练,以前是哥萨克人
Item 3: A riding instructor,
formerly a Cossack.
四到九都是
Items 4 to 9 inclusive….
路路
Loulou!
怎么回事
What is the matter?
坏狗,你做了什么?
Bad dog! What did you do?
三、骑马教练,以前是哥萨克人
Item 3: A riding instructor,
formerly a Cossack.
骑马教练
A riding instructor…
以前是哥萨克人
…formerly a Cossack.
四到九都是
在比利牛斯山单车旅行时
Items 4 to 9 inclusive,
cover a bicycle tour I took…
所认识的交换留学生
…with a group of exchange students
through the Pyrenees.
交换留学生
…a group of exchange students
through the Pyrenees.
交换留学生
…a group of exchange students
through the Pyrenees.
十二、布鲁塞尔银行家
Item 12: A banker from Brussels.
十三、银行家的司机
Item 13: The chauffeur
of the banker from Brussels.
银行家的司机
The chauffeur of the banker from Brussels.
银行家的司机
The chauffeur of the banker from Brussels.
十五、斗牛士
Item 15: The bullfighter.
更正
Correction, please.
14与15之间,有个加拿大冰球选手
Between items 14 and 15
insert Canadian ice-hockey player.
还有很多
More later.
还有很多
More later.
计程车
Taxi!
土耳其浴
Turkish bath!
法那肯先生,再见到你真好
Monsieur Flannagan.
So nice to see you again.
你好
最近如何?
-Hello.
-How have you been?
与你无关
不记得我了?
-None of your business.
-You don’t remember me?
我是那个拿枪的丈夫
I’m the husband,
the foolish husband with the gun!
我太太完全原谅我了
You might be interested to know
that my wife has forgiven me completely.
与我无关
I’m not interested.
就像2度蜜月
It’s just wonderful.
Like a second honeymoon.
恭喜你
你常来?
-Good for you.
-You come here often?
第一次来
一个男人早上来出一身汗
-Never.
-When a man sweats in the morning…
要么头天晚上很爽,要么很糟
…it’s either because he’s had
a very good night, or a very bad night.
当然,我昨晚很爽
Personally, I’ve had a very good night.
什么麻烦?
What’s the trouble, Monsieur?
股票下跌?税率上涨?
Stock market go down? Income taxes up?
棒球?
Baseball?
米奇曼托陷入低潮?
住口
-Mickey Mantle’s in a slump?
-Shut up!
爱情是甜蜜的毒药啊
L’amour.
The tender passion, the sweet poison!
走开
Get lost, will you?
是在你房♥里碰到的那迷人女孩吗
Could it be that charming young lady
I met in your apartment?
不会的,她看起来那么纯洁
No, it couldn’t be. She looked so innocent.
当然,也有可能
Of course, sometimes they fool you.
看起来纯洁如雪的女孩
A girl may look as pure
as freshly fallen snow…
突然你发现
上面有一百个男人的脚印
…then suddenly you discover
the footprints of 100 men.
你什么意思?
What do you mean, 100 men?
看吧,你因无法确定才恼火
You see, Monsieur,
it’s the uncertainty that drives you mad.
我很了解,我曾经也不确定
I know very well, I was uncertain…
也很恼火,那种感觉很糟糕
…I was mad, it was terrible.
但你看我,现在完全好了
Now look at me, I’m completely cured.
你很烦人
You’re bothering me.
先生,你需要帮助
No bother at all, Monsieur. You need help.
我知道有人能帮你
I know just the man who can help you.
我拿地址给你
Wait, let me get the address.
他是巴黎最好的
He’s the very best man in Paris, Monsieur.
有点贵,但十分周到细心
A little expensive perhaps,
but he is very thorough, very discreet.
这是私人问题
Look, this is a personal problem.
他会解决的
He will solve it for you,
Monsieur, one way or the other.
要是那女孩没有罪,一切都好
Either the young lady is innocent,
in which case everything is fine…
要是真的有罪,我会把枪卖♥♥给你
…or she is guilty,
in which case I will sell you my gun…
不会太贵
…at a very reasonable price.
相信我,他一定能帮助你
Believe me, Monsieur,
I am putting you in very good hands.
等着我
Wait for me.
亚莉,你知道过去3周内
Do you realize
that in the last three weeks…
你洗了17次头吗?
…you have washed your hair
exactly 17 times?
我觉得很可疑
I find that very suspicious.
是吗
You do, Papa?
尤其是把花放在冰箱里
Especially if you add to it
the flower in the icebox…
貂皮大衣放在大提琴箱里
…the fur coat in the cello case,
and most important of all…
最重要的是”倒置的肚子”
…the clue of the upside-down stomach.
倒置的?
Upside-down stomach?
最近我叫你起床时
Lately, when I wake you up
in the morning…
发现你都是趴着睡觉
…I’ve observed you have been sleeping
on your stomach.
百分之86的女人
My tabulations show
that 86%of the women…
恋爱时都趴着睡
…who sleep on their stomachs
are secretly in love.
真有趣
That’s very interesting.
我只想知道他是谁
What interests me is,
who could the man be?
他?没别人
The man? Well, it’s easy…
米契
我怀疑
-…Michel.
-I doubt it.
你右手掌有一个小疱,是线索
If you look at the palm of your right hand,
you will notice a tiny blister…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!