纽约之王
现代生活中令人 烦恼的琐事之一
就是革命
我们要夏道夫的脑袋!
We want the head of Shahdov!
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他跑了!快!去金库!
He’s gone! To the treasury!
卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥! 他把所有财产席卷一空了!
Traitor! Thief! He’s taken everything.
陛下, 对美国人♥民♥说几句吧
Your Majesty, say a few words to the American people.
请稍等
Just a moment.
– 你是谁? – 我是陛下的大使
– Who are you? – His Majesty’s Ambassador.
– 贾姆! – 陛下!
– Jaume! – Your Majesty!
– 真高兴看到您平安无恙。 – 哈哈,我们骗过那些人了
Glad to see you alive and well.
We fooled them!
大家让出一条路!快散开!
Come on, break it up, get a move on!
– 我的证券安全吗? – 在弗得手上
– My securities, are they safe? – Turned over to Dr Voudel.
他说他作为您的总理 有权负责
He says as your Prime Minister, he has charge of everything.
哼!我再不会相信那个骗子
Him? I wouldn’t trust that crooked…
啊!他在那里!
There he is!
陛下!
Your Majesty!
– 我的证券在哪里? – 别担心一切都会妥善保管
– My securities, where are they? – Safely deposited.
登记在我的名下吗?
In my name?
哦,在这里不太方便讲, 陛下,首先得摆脱记者
We cannot discuss that here. First we must get rid of the press.
这边请
This way please.
笑一个,陛下!
Smile, Your Majesty!
看这里!
One over here!
– 这边再来一张! – 做个严肃的表情
– Another one here! – One serious.
拜托各位,请别再照了
Please gentlemen, no more pictures.
各位都知道夏道夫国王 刚经历了血腥的暴♥乱♥
His Majesty King Shahdov has been through a bloody revolution.
希望各位的采访尽量简短
I hope you will keep this interview as brief as possible.
请开始提问
Your questions, please.
听说您卷走 所有的公♥款♥逃来
I understand you got away with all the loot.
您提及的合法 属于陛下的政♥府♥
If you’re referring to what legally belongs to His Majesty’s government,
文件经过正式移交, 那些革命暴徒无权干涉
documents were transferred out of the reach of revolutionary thieves.
财产在哪里?
Where are they?
这纯属私人问题。无法回答
That question is of a private nature and cannot be answered.
你可以回答
You may answer.
目前安全的存在银行
They are safely deposited in a bank.
– 在谁的名下? – 这也纯属私人问题
– In whose name? – That is also of a private nature.
你可以回答
You may answer.
作为陛下流亡政♥府♥的总理, 目前财产登记在我名下
As P.M. Of His Majesty’s Government in exile,
they are in my name
直至陛下决定另行处理
until His Majesty deems fit to have them otherwise.
那么我宁愿另行处理
Then I think I’ll have them otherwise.
冷静,陛下。 您必须先通过移♥民♥局
Be calm, Your Majesty. First you must pass through Immigration.
还有什么问题吗?
Any further questions?
陛下,有关原子能的争议 目前怎么样?
How about this controversy over atomic energy?
女士们先生们, 我就是因此丢掉王位的
Ladies and gentlemen, that’s how I lost my throne.
我要把原子能 用以国内事务
I wanted atomic energy for domestic use
但我的部下 要拿来做原♥子♥弹♥
but my ministers wanted atomic bombs.
不过,我有个核能计划
Nevertheless, I have nuclear plans that will revolutionize modern life
它将会革新现代生活方式
带来意想不到的乌托邦
and bring about a Utopia undreamed of!
陛下,抱歉我打断, 移♥民♥局官员在等您
Your Majesty, if I might interrupt, the Immigration Officer is waiting.
– 对不起。 – 这边请
– I beg your pardon. – This way, Sir.
各位,到此结束
That will be all, gentlemen.
这里,先生。请盖指印
Here, Sir, for the fingerprinting.
您的右手,请,先生
Your right hand please, Sir.
陛下,您能对美国人♥民♥ 说几句呢?
Your Majesty, won’t you say a few words to the American people?
我深深为你们的 热情友好所感动
I am deeply moved by your warm friendship and hospitality.
这个慷慨的国家 对那些为摆脱暴♥政♥
This big-hearted nation has already demonstrated its noble generosity
来此寻求庇护的人 显示了它的仁慈。谢谢
to those who seek a refuge from tyranny. Thank you.
这是国库成立的基金
Here are the funds of the treasury, Sir.
我希望这能澄清您的疑虑
I hope this will allay your suspicions.
你应该说减少焦虑 并使我们都避免尴尬
You should have said anxiety and saved us both embarrassment.
国库财产只有这些吗?
Is this all there was in the treasury?
没错
– That is all, Sir. – No wonder we had a revolution.
难怪会爆发革命
– 帐目记录在那里? – 留下了,没时间抢救
– Where are the books and records? – They were left behind.
我明白
I see.
那么国库基金和我的证券 都存在第一国家银行
So the funds and securities are deposited in the First National?
– 是的。 – 那咱们就去啊
– That is right, Sir. – Then let’s go there.
现在太晚了,陛…陛下, 银行已经打烊
It’s too late now, Your Majesty. The banks are closed.
没有别的事了吗?
Is that all, Sir?
没了,弗得, 但明早10点准备好
Yes Dr Voudel, but make yourself available at 10 tomorrow morning.
– 银行那时开门。嗯? – 是的,先生
– That’s when the banks open? – Yes, Sir.
他为什么不告诉你 拿了国库基金?
Why didn’t he tell you he’d taken the funds of the treasury?
我不知道也不在乎
I don’t know and I don’t care.
但新闻界却因此责问你
But the press will accuse you.
当国王是会背 许多黑锅的。贾姆
A King is accused of many things, Jaume.
但陛下,您该记得?
Your Majesty, you must remember…
记得?! 经过的这些我只想忘记
Remember! After what I’ve been through I want to forget.
今晚我要轻松一下
Tonight I want the light and the frivolous.
– 我要去城里逛一逛。 – 稳住,先生,冷静!
– I want to see the town. – Steady, Sir, steady!
噢,贾姆,你该知道 呼吸自♥由♥空气的可贵
Jaume, if you knew what it means to breathe this free air!
这伟大了不起的美国!
This wonderful, wonderful America!
青春!奇妙!活力!
Its youth! Its genius! Its vitality!
集所有荣耀于一身! 纽约!美国!
The glamour of it all! New York! America!
When I think of a million dollars
Tears come to my eyes
I think of all the blue,,,
– 您想去看场电影吗? – 好啊
– Would you like to go to a movie? – Love it.
I got shoes
I got shoes Shoes to step on all your blues,
When you do that rock and roll with me tonight
这里好像比外面还嘈杂
Seems noisier here than outside.
一会儿等影片开始就好了
It’ll be quieter in a moment when the picture comes on.
You’re not well Take a pill
你觉得这些东西健康吗?
Do you think this sort of thing is healthy?
噢,我太激动了
Gee, that sends me!
她咬我!
She bit me!
简直是发疯
Completely insane.
第一排,不会太近吧?
First row? Isn’t this rather close?
只剩这个位子了,先生
It’s the best we could get, Sir.
新片预告
多情杀手
你会爱上他
他会进入你心深处
带到家庭
“谁在那里?”
Who’s there?
“莱昂纳!”
Leonard!
“我得杀了你甜心,”
I’ve gotta kill ya honey,
“这可是为你好。”
It’s for ya own good,
“没打中!”
Missed!
他的子弹错过目标!… 但你不能错过今日心脏的悸动
新片预告
男人或女人?
一出问题剧
“没用的,甜心。”
It’s no use, honey,
“我们的爱情 在这世界上无处可容。”
Our love has no place in this world,
“不对。我们可以去丹麦。”
That isn’t true, We can go to Denmark,
影史上登峰造极巨作…
男人或女人?
周五上映
恐惧又起
“把手举起,别动。”
Stick ’em up! This is it!
走吧
Let’s go.
这边,先生?
This way, Sir.
我去叫侍应生出来
I’ll get you a waiter.
哦,舒服多了,没那么吵了
This is more agreeable. Not so noisy.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
– 你点什么? – 不知道
– What are you having? – I don’t know.
我想吃点鱼子酱
I think I’ll have some caviar.
– 你呢? – 我也一样
– What will you have? – I’ll have the same.
鱼子酱
Caviar.
鱼子酱!
Caviar!
什么?
How?
看!
Look!
鱼子酱!
Caviar!
我点别的好了!
I think I’ll have something else.
你们有龟汤吗?
Have you any turtle soup?
龟汤,对
Turtle soup, yes.
龟汤,两份
Turtle soup. Two.
谁?
Who?
乌龟!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!