你好
How you doing?
-欢迎 -很高兴见到你
– Welcome to the party. – Good to see you.
这是夏皮罗先生 好莱坞著名制片人
This is Mr. Shapiro. He’s a big-time Hollywood producer.
我是你的铁粉 我看了深喉差不多十遍
I’m a huge fan. I’ve seen Throat, like, ten times.
-你看起来… -我们进去吧
– You look like… – Let’s go inside.
没事 真的很…
It’s cool. It’s…
其实 我现在正在拍一部片子
In fact, I’m shooting something right now.
-我觉得很适合你 -是吗
– It’d be perfect for you. – All right.
这就是那个…这是试镜吗
Oh, is that what this… Is this an audition?
让琳达·拉芙蕾丝试镜 不不
Linda Lovelace audition? No, no.
-给我一点时间 -当然 没问题
– Give me a second. – Absolutely. Sure.
给我们两分钟时间
Just give us some privacy for a minute. OK.
你就坐在这里 坐
You just sit down right here. Just have a seat.
你坐在这里 别说话 好吗
You will sit here and say nothing, OK?
查克
Chuck!
查克
Chuck!
-伙计 你知道吗 -知道什么
– Ah, man, you know what? – What?
-不行 -不不 别这样
– No. – No, no, no. Come on. Come on.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
酬劳得是之前的六倍才行
No, it’s gonna be six times the money. Hey!
听我说 过来 过来
Listen to me! Come here. Come here.
-疯了吧 -过来
– This is crazy. – Come here.
过来这里 嘘 闭嘴 好吗
Come back in here. Shh! Shut your mouth, OK?
-你必须得做 明白吗 -什么
– You’re gonna do this, you understand me? – What?
你必须得做…闭嘴
You’re gonna do… Just shut it.
你必须得做 你或是该死的休·海夫纳
You’re gonna do this, and there’s nothing you
做什么都不能改变我的决定 明白吗
or Hugh fucking Hefner can do about it, all right?
-没问题吧 -放心
– We’re OK? – OK.
好的 好的 我会跟她说的
OK, OK. I’ll talk to her.
查克
Chuck.
等一下 我觉得不行…
You know what? I don’t think this is gonna…
-不不不 一切都会顺利的 -不要
– Oh, no, no. This’ll work fine. – No.
放心 没事的 你会喜欢的
Just… Yeah, it’s just… OK, all right. That’s…
-这妞还真是不错 -查克 查克
– Baby, got a good one. – Chuck! Chuck!
不要
No…
没事吧
You all right?
琳达 琳达
Linda! Linda! Hey!
宝贝 宝贝 别动 别动
Oh, honey, honey, honey, honey! Stay down. Stay down.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
老天爷 起来
Oh, Jesus. Get up.
站起来
Get up.

Oh, shit.
离开那位女士
Step away from the lady!
先生 请离开那位女士
Sir, step away from the lady!
她是我老婆
She’s my wife.
离开那位女士 马上
Step away from the lady now!
听着 我是她丈夫
Look, I’m her husband.
-他说的是真的吗 女士 -是的
– Is that true, ma’am? – Yeah.
女士 你还好吗
Ma’am, are you OK?
等一下 我认识你 你就是那个艳星
Wait a minute. I know you. You’re that chick, right?
-是琳达·拉芙蕾丝 -那个吹♥箫♥女
– That’s Linda Lovelace. – Blow-job girl?
先生 把她带回家 好好收拾收拾
Sir, take her home, and get her cleaned up, OK?
-祝今晚愉快 -多谢
– You have a good night. – Yeah.
拉芙蕾丝小姐
Uh, hey, Miss Lovelace?
您能帮我签个名吗
Uh, think I could have your autograph?
喂 接线员
Hi, operator.
我要打一个对方付费电♥话♥
I’d like to make a collect call.
我想跟你谈谈查克欠的钱
I wanted to talk to you about the money Chuck owes.
你是说 你和查克欠的钱
You mean, uh, the money you and Chuck owe?
钱一直都是查克管的
Chuck always handled the money,
我从没见过一分钱
so I’ve never seen any of it.
琳达 听我的 再拍一部电影吧
OK, Linda, listen to me. Just do another movie.
随便起什么名字 深深喉 我不在乎
Call it whatever you want, Really Deep Throat, I don’t care.
只拍一部 你俩的债就算还清了
One more movie, and youse both out of debt.
所有人都想再看你拍的电影 琳达
The world wants to see you, Linda,
只不过他们只想看你做一件事
but they only want to see you do one thing.
你只用再拍一部 我保证
You do another movie, I’m gonna make sure
那将会是一部经典之作
it’s a classy production,
你可以用你喜欢的导演
and you’re gonna have any director you want.
我会把哈利找回来 就像以前那部一样
I’m gonna bring Harry back. Come on. It’ll be like old times.
老天爷
Jesus.
我真的不能再拍了
I just can’t do it anymore.
-给 谢谢 -谢谢
– Here you go. Thanks. – Thank you.
喂 琳达
Hello? Linda?
-嘘 嘘 -有什么需要帮助的吗
– Shh. Shh. – Can I help you?
琳达 我是查克 我想跟你说对不起
Linda, it’s Chuck, and I told you I wanted to say I’m sorry.
这里是前台
This is the hotel operator.
特雷诺 请帮我接特雷诺的房♥间
Traynor. Traynor’s room.
哪几个字呢
Could you spell that, please?
特雷诺 特-雷-诺
Traynor, T-r-a-y-n-o-r?
-特-雷-诺吗 -对
– T-r-a-y-n-o-r? – Yeah.
请稍后
Checking.
抱歉 没有该客人信息
I’m sorry. I don’t see a guest by that name.
那试试伯尔曼 伯-尔-曼
Try Boreman. B-o-r-e-e-m-a-n?
伯-尔-曼是吗
B-o-r-e-m-a-n?
有没有 有其他的名字吗
Any other… another name?
试试拉芙蕾丝
Uh, Lovelace?
抱歉 无此客人信息
I’m sorry. There isn’t a guest under that name.
还在吗
Hello?
你这个蠢婊♥子♥
You stupid bitch.

Fuck.
琳达 琳达
Linda? Linda?
琳达
Linda?
嗨 查理
Hey, Charlie.
你跟我说琳达在这 对吧
Um… I thought you said Linda was staying here.
没错 不过我们今早刚换了房♥间
She was. We switched rooms this morning.
你得再找一个艳星了 查理
You’re gonna have to find yourself a new porn star, Charlie.
嘿 嘿 伙计
Hey. Hey, man. Is…?
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no.
-转过去 转过去 -不要
– Turn around. Turn around. – No.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 你永远
Fucker. You’re not gonna…
你永远都见不到她了
You’re not gonna see her!
连想都别想
You’re not gonna think about her!
纽约 长岛 六年后
哪位
Hello?
我是琳达·玛奇阿诺
This is Linda Marchiano.
天哪
Oh, my God.
好的
Ok.
好的 好 再见
OK. OK, bye.
是我的出版方
That was my publisher.
我测谎通过了
I passed the polygraph.
他们相信我的话
They believe me.
这真的是你想要的吗
You really want this?
我只是想让人们知道事实的真♥相♥
I just really want people to know what happened, you know.
等一下我们会详细解释
Well, we’ll explain in just a moment, uh,
为什么她已不再是以前的琳达
why she is no longer this person.
我希望用之前让她家喻户晓的名字称呼她
I hope she won’t be offended if I identify her by the name
她不会介意
that really has become world-famous,
她因出演人们所称的
a woman who starred in what has been called
色情片中的《乱世佳人》而著名
the Gone With the Wind of pornography.
大家请欢迎 琳达·拉芙蕾丝
Would you please welcome Linda Lovelace?
唐纳休脱口秀
琳达·拉芙蕾丝的新书叫做《折磨》
Linda Lovelace’s book is titled Ordeal,
名副其实 这本书
and it really was. This is the…
这是我读过最残酷的一本书
This is the grimmest book I’ve ever read in my life.
你曾经被殴打 折磨
I mean, you’ve been beaten, knocked around,
在一个如此自♥由♥的世界
I mean, every liberty in the world.
你是怎么让自己陷入此等境地的呢
How’d you get involved with all that stuff?
像你这样的甜美女孩怎么会…
I mean, how could a nice girl like you…
这个问题你的回答是什么
How do you answer that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!