Home 传记电影 梵高传(1956)

梵高传(1956)

0
梵高传(1956)

看这儿,米勒歌♥颂艰苦的劳动
Here. In the dignity of toil.
他用画来表达上帝之道
Millet uses paint to express the word of God.
那么他本该做传教士,而不是画家
Then he should have been a preacher, not a painter.
如果有一种东西是我鄙视的,那就是绘画中的感情用事
If there’s one thing I despise, it’s emotionalism in painting.
-文森特,画家绘画不是为了别人 -大概就像你的朋友德加…
– Vincent, painting is for painters. – Like your friend Degas, I suppose…
他10年里只画芭蕾舞♥女♥和赛马
who’s done nothing but ballet dancers and racehorses for 10 years.
你能从他那里学到东西 你能学会控制!
You can learn from him. You can learn control!
我不想要控制! 我不惧怕情感
I don’t want control! I’m not afraid of emotion.
我画太阳时,我想让人们感觉到太阳在熊熊燃烧…
When I paint the sun, I want the people to feel it revolving…
散发出光和热
giving off light and heat.
我画农民时…
When I paint a peasant…
我想感觉到阳光在烘烤着他 就像烘烤着玉米…
I want to feel the sun pouring into him like it does into the corn…
所以你画这些东西才会滥用颜料
Is that what you do when you overload your brush?
才会像拍打腻子一样拍打颜料
When you slap paint on like putty?
才会把树画得象扭动的蛇…
When you make your trees writhe like snakes…
你的太阳充斥整个画布
and your sun explode all over the canvas?
我从你的作品中看到的,就是你画得太快!
What I see when I look at your work is that you paint too fast!
你看得太快!
You look too fast!
随你怎么说好了,旅长
Whatever you say, brigadier.
也许你是对的
Maybe you’re right.
也许我们需要再来一杯
Maybe we need another drink.
对不起,保罗
I’m sorry, Paul.
我说,保罗,我画那家夜店时 我试图表现出邪恶的东西
I tried to show evil.
Look, Paul, when I painted The Night Caf茅,
人类最狂野的热情
The most violent passions of humanity.
我用了血红和暗黄的颜色
I painted it blood red and dark yellow.
中间是一个绿色的台球桌
And a green billiard table in the middle.
四盏淡黄色的灯…
Four lemon-yellow lamps…
有橙色和绿色的闪光…
with a glare of orange and green…
气氛是苍白的硫黄色,像是一个炉子
in an atmosphere of pale sulfur, like a furnace.
我试图表现一个让人自我毁灭的地方…
I tried to show a place where a man can ruin himself…
一个让人发疯的地方…
go mad…
一个让人犯罪的地方
commit a crime.
人们说阿尔出美女是怎么回事?
What’s all of this talk about Arlesian women?
-我还没有看到一个象样的 -她们一定是听说你要来了…
– I haven’t seen a good one yet. – They must have heard you were coming…
-于是把自己锁在家里了 -是啊
– and they locked them up. – Yeah.
等等你会看到的 她们有些特别的地方…
Wait till you see. There’s something about them…
她们的举止…
the way they carry themselves…
即使是年龄大的女人,也有某种古典的优雅和尊严
even the old ones, a certain classic grace and dignity.
尊严?我是在谈女人啊,伙计,女人
Dignity? I’m talking about women, man. Women.
我喜欢丰满的,堕落的,不要太聪明 也不要有什么信仰
I like them fat, vicious, and not too smart. Nothing spiritual, either.
人们都必须说“我爱你”这句话 真让我笑掉大牙
To have to say “I love you” would break my teeth.
我可不想有人爱我
I don’t want to be loved.
你不是开玩笑吧,保罗
You really mean that, Paul.
我们走吧 带我去别处转转
Let’s get out of here. Show me the rest of the town.
等等,来
Wait a minute. Here.
你这臭猪!杀了他!把他撕碎!
You pig! Kill him! Tear him apart!
你这臭猪!
You pig!
你没告诉我镇子里有这种芭蕾舞啊
You didn’t tell me the ballet was in town.
等等 你累了
Wait a minute. You’re tired.
这才像那么回事
There. That’s more like it.
现在这个镇子有了生气了
Now the town’s coming to life.
好啦,别哭了 别哭了,把她弄出去
Come on. Stop it. Stop that. Get her out of here.
还有你,别在这儿惹麻烦了,懂吗?
And you, I don’t want any more trouble in this place. See?
行啦,都给我出去
Come on, now get out.
我和船长说了,明天再回去
I told the Captain I wouldn’t return until tomorrow.
-皮埃尔 -你好,文森特,我的朋友
– Pierre. – Hello, Vincent, my friend.
-你好,红毛儿,你去哪儿了? -你好,雷切尔
– Hello, redhead. Where have you been? – Hello, Rachel.
-我还以为你走了 -我一直在工作
– I thought you must have gone away. – I’ve been working.
究竟怎么了? 你不喜欢我了吗?
What’s the matter? Don’t you like me anymore?
嗨,请我喝一杯?
Hi. Buy me a drink?
我的朋友来了 我一直忙着为他安排住处
My friend’s come to town. I’ve been getting the place ready for him.
-是个老粗? -不对,他是一个画家,和我一样
– That tough? – No, he’s a painter, like me.
谢了,先生
Thanks, sir.
-他不像你,红毛儿 -嘿,文森特
– He’s not like you, redhead. – Hey, Vincent.
看啊,一副名画,直接从画展上买♥♥的,看得出来吗?
Look, a masterpiece, direct from the salons. See?
象征主义 - 最好在卢浮宫拿走之前 把它寄给提奥
Symbolism. Better send it to Theo before the Louvre grabs it.
保罗,这是雷切尔
Paul, this is Rachel.
文森特,我♥干♥嘛要做这件事?
Vincent, why do I do it?
我总是为自己逻辑感和秩序感而骄傲…
Here I pride myself on my sense of logic and order…
但在内心里,我是个野蛮人
and inside I’m a savage.
我受到暴♥力♥的吸引
I have this attraction to violence.
暴♥力♥让我恶心
Violence makes me sick.
我心里的暴♥力♥太多了,让我害怕
I have too much inside me. I’m afraid of it.
所以我不等它伤害我,就把它释放出来
That’s why I let it out before it hurts me.
去年冬天在马提尼克岛…
Last winter in Martinique…
我同几个水手打了一架 在医院里躺了一个月
I got into a fight with some sailors. I was in the hospital for a month.
不过还是值得的 即使刚才那场无聊的打斗…
But it was worth it. Even that piddling brawl out there…
也让我几个礼拜来终于心情好了一点儿
made me feel better than I have in weeks.
而且我知道为什么
And I know why.
因为你眼前突然有某种东西…
Because suddenly there’s something in front of you…
某种你可以揍的东西
something you can hit at.
他站在那儿,你狠揍他一拳,或他狠揍你一拳
He stands there, you smash his teeth in, or he does it to you.
不管怎么样,都无所谓 你反正要做出决定
Either way, it’s all right. There’s a decision.
-两杯苦艾酒 -这就来
– Two absinthes. – Right away.
三杯苦艾酒
Three absinthes.
-一切正常吧? -是,旅长
– Is everything all right? – Yes, brigadier.
亲爱的提奥,高更来了,我是这么开心
Dear Theo, I’m so happy to have Gauguin here.
再也不会孤单了
Not to be alone anymore.
看他工作,对我来说是极其宝贵的
It’s of tremendous value to me to see him work.
他是一个非常伟大的艺术家,也是一个好朋友
He’s a very great artist, and a good friend.
保罗
Paul.
好像不行啊,行不通
It doesn’t seem to work. Doesn’t work.
保罗,你来看一下好吗?
Paul, could you come over and take a look?
文森特,我要抓住这些光线
Vincent, I’m trying to catch this light.
我记住你说的话 我让色彩变得柔和,我试图控制它们
I remember what you said. I soften my colors, I try to control them.
-接着我就找不着感觉了 -回去再试试
– Then I lose everything. – Go back and try again.
我说的就是这个 你看那天色多么苍白和稀薄
That’s what I mean. You see how pale and thin that sky is?
你在这一片使用同样的笔触
You use the same brush strokes all over.
-结果没有纹理,没有活力,完全没有层次 -这正是我看到的样子!
– It’s got no texture, no energy. It’s all flat. – That’s the way I see it!
没有层次!
Flat!
我们当然有争论,主要是为了绘画
We argue, of course, mainly about painting.
而我们的争论是如此热烈…
And our arguments are so electric…
常常让我感到大脑非常疲倦…
that I come out of them often with my brain tired…
像是一块用完的电池
like a run-down battery.
-什么事情让你坐立不安的? -我们应该出去工作
– What are you nervous about? – We should be out there working.
看那阳光,高更 是啊
– Look at that sunlight, Gauguin. – Yeah.
-听那风声 -风不会出现在画里
– Listen to that wind. – Wind doesn’t show in a painting.
-你说怎么样? -我在这里挺好…
– What about it? – I’m doing fine right here…
如果你只喜欢某个地方,我也不反对
or I would be if you’d only like some place.
我受不了整天关在这里
I’m tired of being cooped up here.
在屋里工作一次,对你不会有什么损失
It wouldn’t hurt you to work inside for once.
-用你的想象力去创造 -大自然的创造要好得多…
– Use your imagination, invent. – Why should I invent here…
我为什么要在这里创造?
when nature does it so much better out there?
那就去啊,谁拦着你了?
Go out there then, who’s stopping you?
这太荒谬了,我不能这样工作!
This is ridiculous. I can’t work like this!
把你的画架绑住
Tie down your easel.
难怪这儿的人都说你是疯子
No wonder they call you crazy around here.
好了,文森特,我们离开这儿
Come on, Vincent, let’s get out of here.
算了罢!风这么大是没法画的
Give it up! You can’t paint in this gale.
-我这么干过很多次了 -是啊,我也看到了结果会怎么样
– I’ve done it plenty of times. – Yes, and I’ve seen the results.
我要回去了,我受不了这一切
I’m going back. I’m sick of all this.
太阳把眼睛都晃瞎了 讨厌的北风把人吹得散了架
The sun burns the eyes out of your head. The stinking mistral blows you to pieces.
我讨厌这个活受罪的乡村,还有那个房♥子
I’m sick of this whole miserable countryside. And that house, too.
我不知道我到底在这儿做什么,我为什么要来这儿
I don’t know what I’m doing here or why I ever came.
如果你是这么想的,那你为什么不走呢?
If that’s the way you feel, then why don’t you leave?
你想知道为什么? 因为我还没有拿到钱
Do you want to know why? Because I haven’t got the money.
保罗!
Paul!
-提奥给我们寄钱来了 -是啊
– Our money from Theo. – Yeah.
-我可以给你倒杯酒吗,保罗? -不了,谢谢
– Can I pour you a drink, Paul? – No, thanks.
保罗,我回家的路上一直在想…