No, it’s like New York City and an available conference room.
你早就知道了
You knew, didn’t you?
你知道他要来却不告诉我
You weren’t gonna tell me. You knew he was coming.
我是怎么跟你说的?
Remember, hubbub, what I told you? We talked about this.
他跟我们无关,我们祝他好运
He’s not part of our lives, but we wish him luck with his, right?
他会想我们吗?
You think he misses us?
他不想就是傻瓜
Well, he’d be crazy not to.
马歇先生,你当选了…
Mr. Marshall, if elected, you’ll be the third Marshall
就是第三代参议员 感觉如何?
to serve New York state in the Senate. How does it feel?
如果我当选了再告诉你
If I get elected, I’ll let you know.
你父亲留下什么建议?
Did your father leave you with any advice?
他只说不要参选
Yeah, he said, “Don’t run.”
最后一个问题…
Okay, we have time for one more question, folks.
然后就在休息室应酬一下
And then we have a meetandgreet in the Green Room if that’s okay.
我有一个问题
I have a question.
什么?谁说的? 他在这儿
What? Who said that? Mr. Marshall, down here.

Oh. Sure.
什么问题?
What’s your question?
我在想…
I was wondering…
别回答 我在听,请说吧
Chris, don’t do this. No. Wait. I’m listening. Go ahead.
嗯…
Well…
每个人都会犯错
I know everyone makes mistakes.
我们应该给人第二次机会
And it’s a sign of character to give a person a second chance, right?
对,我同意
Right. I’m with you.
就算有人说谎也值得原谅…
Even if someone lied, they should be forgiven.
要不然就没有议员或总统了
Otherwise, we’d never have any congressmen or presidents.
谢了,我们要结束了
Okay. Thanks very much, son. We’re gonna have to wrap this up.
他还没说完,说吧
Jerry, he’s not done. Go on.
如果你不是 为所有人服务的议员?
Well, what if you’re not a politician trying to do good for everybody?
你只是普通人,例如一个女佣
What if you’re just a regular person, like a maid or something?
她犯了一个错…
And she made a mistake.
你会给她第二次机会吗?
Do you think she should get a second chance?
没有人是完美的
I mean, nobody’s perfect, right?
对,你说的对
No. Nobody’s perfect.
各位,他是未来的候选人
Ladies and gentlemen of the press, take a look at a future candidate.
谢谢大家,水牛城见
All right, thanks very much, folks. We’ll see you all in Buffalo.
别这么做,别自毁前程… 我要相信直觉
Don’t do this. Don’t throw it all I’m just trusting my instincts here.
很精彩的演说 是吗?
Great speech. Really?
他们都全神贯注 谢了
Eating out of your hands. Thanks.
真酷
Cool.
她人呢?
Where is she?
这里
This way!
你看到玛莉莎吗? 没有
Have you seen Marisa Mugs? No, I haven’t seen her, sir.
好久都没这种新闻了
We haven’t had a story like this in a while.
这会毁了他的前途
It’s gonna kill his career.
这会影响你参选吗?
Mr. Marshall, do you think this will hurt your announcement for senator?
你跟她在约会吗? 你对她是一见钟情吗?
Mr. Marshall, are you still seeing her? Was it love at first sight, Mr. Marshall?
玛莉莎? 妈妈
Marisa? Hey, Ma.
你们跑来干嘛?
Ty? What are you both doing down here? What’s?
你好
Hello.
嗨 嗨
Hi.
听好…
Look…
我们能重新再来吗?
Can we start over?
第二次机会、第二次约会
Second chance, second date?
你是你、我是我
You as you, me as me.
没有秘密
No secrets.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
我们知道你们在里面 快开门,你们出不去
We know you’re there! Open up! Only one way out.
玛莉莎范杜拉
Marisa Mugs.
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
克里斯马歇,参议员候选人
Chris Marshall. Candidate for Senate.
请你投我一票
I’d appreciate your vote.
再说吧
We’ll see.
我们进去了
We’re in!
马歇先生,请看这边
Mr. Marshall, over here!
马歇先生
Mr. Marshall.
(现场直播)
你看(西班牙语)
Mira.
那是我女儿(西班牙语)
Es es mi hiya.
你跟拉丁裔族群…
Mr. Marshall, what’s your relationship
关系如何? 很好,他会说拉丁…西班牙话
with the Latin community? Excellent. He speaks Latin Spanish.
你会帮忙清扫参议院吗?
Miss Mugs, are you gonna help clean up the Senate?
你们会有未来吗?
What do you think, sir? You two got a chance? Sir?
(人物杂♥志♥)
(女佣变凤♥凰♥)
(州议员和女佣之恋)
(纽约骄子 新闻周刊)
(政♥治♥与工人阶级)
(第二代参议员当选)
(旅馆管理杂♥志♥)
(女佣也高升)
(培养新世代白领阶级)
(小狗最好的朋友)
(狗狗杂♥志♥)
(鲁夫和好伙伴杰瑞)
(华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥)
(法国姊妹失手被捕)
(前女佣和新任参议员)
(纽约杂♥志♥)
(一年后仍然甜蜜恩爱)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!