随时为您效劳
I am always at your service.
再次慰问 玛莲娜 – 节哀
Renewed condolences, Malena. – Condolences.
好一个美臀
What a piece of ass!
混小子
Son of a bitch!
小混♥蛋♥ 给我回来
You little runt! Come back here!
你不能唱意大利语的歌♥曲吗 – 你不能说德语吗
Can’t you sing in Italian? – Can’t you speak German?
雷纳多 很晚了
Renato, It’s late.
雷纳多 起床
Renato, get up.
恶魔啊
Monster!
你是个恋物癖
You’re a fetishist,
受虐狂 简直是个变♥态♥
a sadomasochist, or even worse, a pervert!
那是什么 – 法式的帽子 妈
What is that? – It’s just a French hat, Ma!
耻辱啊
Shame on you!
我能留着吗 – 你这个不要脸的
Can I keep them? – You shameless girl.
你看什么看 走开
What are you looking at? Get out of here!
给我过来 混♥蛋♥
Come here, you little pig!
你个变♥态♥ – 我做什么了
Goddamn pervert! – What did I do?
以后不许跟我们坐一桌吃饭 听见了吗
You’re not permitted to sit at the table with us, understand?
回答我 – 好吧
Answer me! – Okay!
以后不许再跟你妹妹说话 听见了吗
You no longer have the right to speak to your sisters, understand?
把我锁起来啊 你有本事来啊
Lock me up! I’ll show you!
我没改变主意前 你不准出屋子
You’re not to leave this room until further notice!
儿子 好歹也喝点汤啊 对你有好处
Son, at least have some soup. It will do you good.
皮耶罗 他三天没吃饭了
Pietro, he hasn’t eaten for three days.
苏联人♥民♥从来不吃饭
In the Soviet Union, they never eat.
我说 这是什么玩意
Still… What is this shit?
法♥西♥斯♥给的 至少看起来像咖啡
The Fascists gave it to us. At least it looks like coffee.
是啊 我看起来还像大导演维托里奥·德·西卡呢
Sure, and I look like Vittorio De Sica.
他们给的东西都不好
Everything they give us is terrible!
看这些口袋 总是漏
Look at these pockets. They’re always ripping open!
这些便宜的线根本就封不住口
This cheap thread doesn’t hold the stitches!
不是线的问题
The thread isn’t the problem!
我们的儿子背诗的时候 手也没闲着
While our son recites poetry, his hands go to work in his pockets!
什么意思
What does that mean?
现在明白了吗
Do you get it now?
别补了 直接给封上吧
Just as well! Don’t fix them. Sew the pockets closed!
那他就没口袋了
But he’ll have no pockets.
他会找到别的法子的 这是为了他好
He’ll work it out. It will be good for his health!
关灯
Lights out!
疲惫的灵魂再也无法停泊在安逸的港湾
That the weary spirit may never repose in more restful harbor…
他发疯了吗 – 我看他是撸瞎了
Has he gone crazy? – I think he’s gone blind.
在女人前 你不安地坐着
While upon womens work you sat intent,
脑海中满是迷茫的未来
content with the vague future you held in mind…
那五月的香气 供你度过每一天
was the scented May, and thus you used to spend your days.
他需要透透气
This child needs air.
透气 – 对
Air? – Air.
早上好 教授
Good morning, Professor.
这封信是给你的
This letter is for you.
说是急件
It says “urgent.”
你丢尽了脸 你女儿玛莲娜把镇上的男人睡了个遍
You’re dishonored. Your daughter Malena is sleeping with the whole town.
是个匿名信 不过我看到了
It was an anonymous letter, but I read it!
说玛莲娜把镇上的男人睡遍了
It says Malena is a whore with everyone in town!
那我们也有戏了
So there’s hope for us too!
你收回那句话
Take it back!
信不信我打死你 短裤小子
I’ll bust your ass, Mr. Short Pants!
今晚真美好
Tonight was wonderful.
我也觉得 – 我知道只过了十个月
For me too. – I know it’s been only ten months since.
但我能再见到你吗 – 好吧 你赢了
But maybe I can see you again. – All right. You win.
明天吧 – 好 只要我不用值班
Tomorrow. – Okay, as long as I’m not on duty.
谢谢你的花 – 不客气
Thanks for the flowers. – You’re welcome.
自己多保重
Take care of yourself.
那明天见
So see you tomorrow?

Yes.
再见 – 晚安 利昂
Until then. – Good night, Leone.
明天几点
What time?
晚上好 先生 – 晚上好个头
Good evening, sir. – Good evening, my ass!
你怎么敢缠着我未婚妻
How dare you pester my fiancee!
一定是误会 我是被邀请的
There must be a misunderstanding. I was invited.
你这个骗子 混♥蛋♥
You’re a liar and a bastard!
我穿着制♥服♥ 不能反击 先生
Because I’m in uniform, I can not retaliate, sir.
但你最好乖乖的 – 去你的
But you will answer to me. – Anytime.
懦夫 无赖 – 给我起来
Coward, scoundrel! – Get up.
过来啊 看我不把你撕成两半
Come here! I’ll tear you apart, you coward!
撕成两半
I’ll break you in two!
放我走 要不我就不客气了
Let me go! Or I’ll have to get tough with you!
奸夫在这里 – 老婆
Here’s the adulterer! – My wife!
长官 你看 他出轨了 – 跟一个男人
Officer, look! He’s cheating on me! – With a man?
跟一个叛徒
With a traitor!
你说就算有三米长的杆子也不碰她的
You said you wouldn’t touch her with a ten-foot pole!
是牙医
It’s the dentist.
混♥蛋♥ 我监视你很久了
I’ve been spying on you a long time, you bastard!
至于你
And as for you,
滚回你的镇上去抢别人老公吧 婊♥子♥
go steal husbands from your own village, you whore!
我们知道她有情人 不过竟然有两个
We knew she had one lover, but two?
牙医是怎么挤进去的
But where does the dentist fit in?
挤进她的腿咯
He fits in between her legs!
太丢脸了 她爸都辞掉了老师的工作
Her father was forced to quit the school in disgrace.
他再也不想见他女儿玛莲娜了
He never wants to see his daughter Malena again.
牙医的老婆也把他踢出了家门
And the dentist’s wife kicked him out of his house.
妻子一怒之下肯定会把他告上法庭
That dragon of a wife will drag him into court!
牙医又有什么错呢 可怜的家伙
What’s the dentist got to do with it, poor guy?
是玛莲娜那个婊♥子♥ 她才该被抓起来
Malena’s the whore! She should be taken to court!
凯迪上尉看起来那么正派
That Lt. Cadei seemed like such a gentleman.
怎么掺合进来的
How could he get mixed up in this?
大家都知道她就是个小三
Everyone knows she’s a home wrecker.
上尉自找的
The lieutenant was asking for it!
她都不是这儿的人 忘记了自己的地位 – 他们会上法庭吗
She’s not from here. She forgets where she is. – Will they go to court?
当然了 她也许会坐牢的 他可是有妇之夫
Of course, she could go to jail. He’s a married man!
牙医头上要缝三针呢
The dentist needed three stitches in his head.
但是牙医先骂的上尉啊
But the dentist swore at the soldier first.
冒犯了长官
That’s insulting an officer.
法庭会带给我们答案的
We’ll all end up in court!
当我们还在远处看着她的时候
While we were watching her caboose,
中尉和牙医已经跟她搞上了
the lieutenant and the dentist were riding the train!
她还去过律师跟公♥证♥人那儿
She’s either going to the lawyer’s or the notary’s.
没错 但那两个男人那么老 她能干嘛
Sure, but what will she do with two old men like them?
不好意思 – 请进
Excuse me. – Come in.
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
我能和山托比律师谈谈吗
May I speak to Lawyer Centorbi?
请坐
Please have a seat.
先生 寡妇斯克迪亚来了
Sir, it’s the widow Scordia!
真的吗 圣母啊
Can it be true? Beautiful Madonna!
让她进来
Have her come in.
进去吧 – 谢谢
Go in. – Thank you.
请坐
Please sit down.
真令人着迷
Charmed.
我们继续听玛莲娜·波西格诺的证词
We now continue with the testimony of Maddalena Bonsignore,
寡妇斯克迪亚 又名玛莲娜
the widow Scordia called Malena.
她有可能会坐两年牢
She could get two years in prison.
一切都会没事的 相信我
Everything will be fine, trust me.
坐下
Sit down.
你被指控和牙医加西帕·库西马诺
You’re accused of involving Dr. Gaspare Cusimano…
保持地下恋人关系
in a secret and amorous relationship…
以达到破坏其家庭的目的
aimed at the breaking up of his family.
你认识牙医库西马诺吗
Do you know Dr. Cusimano?
是的
Yes.
你现在 或者之前 做过他的未婚妻吗
Are you or have you ever… been his fiancee?
绝对不可能
Absolutely not.
我怎么会跟有家室的男人订婚呢
How could I be engaged to a married man?
为什么库西马诺在那么晚的时候
Why was Cusimano, at that unusual hour…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!