要去你家里呢
on his way to your house?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你们以前发生过夜晚共处的情况吗
Had he been in your company on previous evenings?
是的 一次
Yes, once.
哪里 – 在我家
Where? – At my house.
他跳进来 看起来很蠢 但是
Jumped right in, the dentist did. He looks stupid, but…
他待了多久 – 不久
How long did he stay? – Not long.
你们做了什么
What did you do?
他给我带了我父亲的药
He brought me some medicine for my father.
如果是你父亲的药 他为什么要带给你
If it was for your father, why did he bring it to you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他给你药之后呢 你们又做了什么
What did you do after he gave you the medicine?
他说了声再见就走了
He said good-bye and left.
那为什么库西马诺 这位曾经
Then why has Cusimano, are put able professional,
在五年前
who, five years ago…
给领袖拔过牙的资深牙科专家
had the honor of extracting one of II Duce’s teeth…
在公众场合声称他是你的未婚夫
publicly declare that he is your fiance?
他胡扯的 我跟这一点关系都没有
He made that up. I had nothing to do with it.
你丈夫真胆大
Your husband’s crazy.
你和凯迪中尉是什么关系
What kind of relationship did you have with Lt. Cadei?
我是个寡妇 我和凯迪中尉的关系
I’m a widow. My business and that of Lt. Cadei…
跟法律无关
are no concern of the law.
好吧 你知道吗
All right. Did you know that,
因为这些事情 凯迪中尉被发配到阿尔巴尼亚了
as a result of these affairs, Lt. Cadei was transferred to Albania?
干掉了一个
One down.
在他离开之前 也接受了法庭的讯问
And before his departure, he was questioned in judicial inquiry.
读给她听
Clerk.
他声称他以前只在寡妇斯克迪亚家
He declared to have encountered
见过她两次
the widow Scordia only twice… in her home,
并且没有发生非正当关系
and to have had no amorous relationship…
他认为他们的关系 仅仅是普通朋友
considering their relationship “just a casual friendship.”
贱♥人♥
Son of a bitch.
凯迪中尉收到了我的委托人的信件
Lt. Cadei was received by my client…
她毫不隐瞒她对中尉的
and she makes no secret about having had for him…
特殊感觉
certain feelings.
但不像已婚的库西马诺
But unlike the married Cusimano,
看看他吧 我就直说了
who was, let’s face it, guilty…
看看这张因为纵欲过度而导致早衰
of a pre-senile dimming of the senses…
且写满罪恶的脸
of an intoxicating kaleidoscope of desires…
不像有家室的库西马诺
Unlike the family man Cusimano, But…
凯迪现在是
Cadei is…
以前也是
and was…
单身汉 一个单身汉
a bachelor… a bachelor!
聪明啊 那个律师
Clever, that lawyer.
他本身就是单身汉
He’s a bachelor himself.
仔细调查就会发现事实真♥相♥ 因此
Careful investigation of the facts tell us, therefore…
斯克迪亚没有罪过
that the Scordia woman committed no other crime…
只有悲惨的命运
than that of being ill-fated,
孤独又美丽
alone and beautiful.
她唯一的罪过便是 她的美丽
Here is her crime: Her beauty!
正因为如此 嫉妒
And from here, the envy,
谎言 耻辱
the lies, the disgrace,
使她一无所有 甚至剥夺了她父亲的信任
that have deprived her even of a father’s trust!
可是 她仍处在无声的痛苦里
And yet, she herself is still in silent agony
向那远在东非的战死沙场之人的
mourning over that unmarked war grave…
无名墓冢哀悼
in faraway East Africa.
我们辩论的中心内容
In the beating heart of our argument…
是一个如此大胆却又合情合理的观点
is an audacious, but nonetheless valid, thesis…
我想请问
which asks just one question:
一个这样的少♥妇♥
Can a young woman…
在爱的国度里寡居了这么久之后
after the odyssey of a widowhood endured for the love of country…
在新生活中寻求庇护有错吗
hope for protection in the shelter of a new life?
她难道没有权利去追求 去谱写
Does she have the right to yearn for, and to write…
一个属于她的 全新的爱情故事吗
a new ending to her own love story?
法官大人
Your Honor,
卡斯特库托的居民们都回答 是的
the citizens of Castelcuto reply: “Yes!”
库西马诺不会再来烦我了吧
Will Cusimano leave me alone now?
当然不会 他被送进精神病院了
Of course. He’s been put into a psychiatric clinic.
他要志愿参加东非作战
He wants to volunteer for the Forces in East Africa.
他还没意识到我们几年前就失去非洲了
He doesn’t realize we lost Africa ages ago!
让我们忘了库西马诺和凯迪中尉吧
But let’s forget Cusimano and the fickle Lt. Cadei.
这儿只有我们
Let’s get to us!
我知道这不多
I know it’s not much.
但我只有这么多了 他们克扣了我的抚恤金
But it’s all I have. They’ve cut my pension.
你不明白吗
Don’t you understand?
钱是小事
That’s peanuts!
我的律师费远不止这些
My fee is much more than that.
你永远都付不起的
You’ll never have enough money!
那我怎么偿还你
But how will I ever repay you?
很简单 我的甜心
It’s very easy, my sweet.
你说什么 – 和我在一起 亲爱的
What are you saying? – Be with me, my love!
我好爱你啊
I’m in love with you!
在这艰难的年头 一个女人不应该单身独处
A woman shouldn’t be alone during these hard times.
我有的是钱 你找不到更好的人了
I am a wealthy man. You won’t find better.
我可以照顾你父亲 你再也不用担心了
I’ll take care of your father. You’ll never have to worry again.
我原谅她 她是为了付律师费
I forgive her. She did it to pay her lawyer’s fees
但只此一次 下不为例
only once and never again.
但你没有遵守我们的契约
But you didn’t keep our agreement.
现在我们两不相欠
Now we’re even.
玛莲娜夫人 一个比我更有能力的人
Signora Malena, a more capable person than me…
写过这样一句话 真爱是不求回报的
wrote that the only truelove is unrequited love.
现在我懂了
Now I understand why.
离你上次出门已经很久了
It’s been so long since you last came out of your house.
但分离的越久 我的爱就越深
But the longer we are apart, the stronger my love becomes.
他们说你要嫁给山托比律师
They say you’re about to marry Centorbi, the lawyer.
我知道他们对你多恶劣
I know how badly they treat you here,
市场上的婆娘不卖♥♥食物给你
how the women in the market won’t sell you any good food…
因为怕老婆 也没有男人敢雇你
and no man would hire you for fear of his wife.
但是你怎么能忍♥受一个又老又丑的人呢
But how will you manage to live with a fat, old man…
他丑到没有一个姑娘愿意和他在一起
so ugly that no girl ever wanted him?
他们说他从来不洗澡 浑身散发恶臭
They say he never washes and stinks like a goat.
你那白皙细腻的肌肤 怎么能忍♥受
How will your smooth, white skin… bear rubbing against
那个臭男人的摩擦
the sweat of an old man…
更何况他还是个任凭母亲使唤的 毫无主见的衰男
who never does anything without his mother’s consent?
你们真的要结婚了吗
Is it true you’re getting married?
你在写什么
What are you writing?
给我 给我看看
Give me that! Let me see!
滚出去
Get out!
站直了
Stand up straight.
有点长啊 普拉西多先生
A little longer, Don Placido.
腰再做大一点 长大点还能穿
More room in the waist, for when he gets bigger.
明天可以做好吗
Will they be ready tomorrow?
尽管我生意没战前好了 但也还是要时间的
The war has ruined my business, but it still takes time.
同盟国继续轰炸
As Allied bombings continue.
等我一下
Wait for me.
天啊 求你帮帮我母亲 求你了
Lord, help me with my mother, I beg you.
傻瓜 蠢货
Moron! Idiot!
笨蛋
Idiot!
你不能再把我当小孩了 我长大了
You can’t treat me like a child. I’m a grown man!
听清楚了 你父亲的名誉
Get this straight. Your father’s good name…
可不能毁在那个婊♥子♥手里
will never belong to that disgusting whore!
绝不可以
Never! Never!
绝不
Never!
律师算是搁一边了
The lawyer was left high and dry!
他妈妈每周六还给他洗澡
His mother still bathes him every Saturday!
总是有人阻碍玛莲娜的工作
Malena always has someone throwing a wrench in the works!
找个男人取代律师又不难
It won’t be hard finding someone to replace the lawyer!
过来 坐下 – 下一个人已经计划出来了
Come on, sit down. – The next in line already has a plan.
对 他的计划在裤裆里
Yeah, his plan is in his pants.
理发加修面 – 马上来 先生
A cut and shave. – Right away, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!