默默无闻
嗨 麦可
Hiya, Michael.
你好吗
You OK?
你好 爸 你好
– Hello, daddy. – Hello.
你有很乖吧
You been a good boy? Huh?
嗨 狄德芮
Hiya, Deirdre.
他一直很安静
He’s been very quiet.
真的很乖 但不想把茶喝完
As good as gold really, but didn’t want to finish his tea.
怎么不把狄德芮给你的吃完
Why didn’t you eat what Deirdre gave you, huh?
我在等你
I was waiting for you.
来 坐下
Here. Sit down here.

Mmm?
我知道
Sure. I’ll get that.
希望你喜欢我整理的
I hope I put everything where you like it.
或者下次再跟我说
Anyway, you can let me know next time.
社福人员要我下周再来
Social services said they want me to come again next week.
太好了 这太棒了
Cheers. Er… I’m sure it’s grand.
就酱
Well, that’s me.
再见 麦可 别让你♥爸♥太累
Bye, Michael. And don’t tire your dad.
麦可 再见
– Michael? – Bye.
谢谢你 狄德芮
Thank you, Deirdre.
不客气
No problem.
我可以去玩吗
Can we play now?
可以啊
Aye.
先吃点葡萄吧
Shall we have some grapes first? Yeah?

OK.
五只
Five.
学校就是有人不洗头
Someone at school is not washing their hair.
五只
Five.
下来 下来他父亲哭喊
“‘Come down, come down, ‘ his father cried.
你在我身边会比较安全
“‘You’ll be much safer by my side.
翻页
Page.
但随后下面的人群大声呼喊 看到一只乌龟到了云端
“But then the crowd below cheered loud to see a turtle touch a cloud.
他们没见过这么勇敢的男孩
“They’d never seen a boy so brave.
他让他父亲开心不已
“He gave his dad a little wave.”
翻页
Page.
当他跑到另一头时
“And when he reached the other side…
他父亲很是骄傲
“his father’s heart was full of pride.
来看喔 他向大家喊叫
“‘Come look, ‘ he called to everyone.
那个走钢丝的乌龟 是我儿子
“‘That tightrope turtle… That’s my son. ‘”…
再一次
again.
拜托 麦可 很晚了 该睡觉了
Come on, Michael, it’s late. It’s bedtime.
现在我要躺下睡觉 祈求上主保护我的灵魂
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep.
保护我陪伴我到天亮唤醒我
May god guard me through the night and wake me with the morning light.
阿门 阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
晚安 麦可
Good night, Michael.
听我说 山姆的妈会接你放学
Listen, Sam’s mummy will pick you up from school.
你可以带他的小狗去散步
You can take his puppy for a walk.
我想养小狗
I want a puppy.
拜托别玩食物
Please don’t play with the food.
明天吃家乐氏麦片
I’ll get you some coco pops tomorrow.
尽量把橘子汁喝完
And just try and finish the orange juice.
太感谢了 你好 欧文
– Thank you so much. – Hello, Owen.
早安 萝丝小姐
Good morning, miss Rose.
去玩吧 麦可 听萝丝小姐的话
Have fun, Michael, and pay attention to miss Rose.
再见 妈咪 再见 孩子 晚点见
– Bye, mummy. – Bye now, boys. See you later.
再见 再见 小鸡 晚点见
– Bye. – Bye, chicken. See you later.
我妈呢
Where’s my mummy?
我说过了 麦可 她走掉了
I’ve told you, Michael, she had to go away.
去很远 很远
Far, far away?

Yes.
去很远 很远
Far, far away.
亲一个
Kiss.
嗨 麦可
Hi, Michael.
教室见
See you in there.
她应该会喜欢 放进包包了吗
I’m sure she’ll love that. Have you put the books in your bag?
有 妈咪
Yes, mummy.
通勤是比较麻烦
Yeah, the commute can be difficult sometimes,
虽然每晚来回但值得
but it’s worth it though when you come back to this every night.
宁静祥和 绿树环绕
Peace and quiet, surrounded by greenery.
他喜欢大自然吗
Does he like nature?
我们非常喜欢户外活动
We’re very outdoorsy people.
我们喜欢散步 就像现在
We like to go for long walks, as you can see.
我们考虑养只狗
We were thinking about maybe getting a dog?
我知道麦可想养小狗 负起责任
I know Michael would love a puppy, to be responsible for.
那太棒了
That’s great.
我们也希望这男孩能享受和我们一样的童年
We sort of hope the boy would enjoy the same childhood as ourselves,
不要整天玩电脑
not just inside on the computer all day.
可以自♥由♥自在到处跑 不要娇生惯养
And here he’s free to run around, not be mollycoddled,
自♥由♥爬树然后摔下来
free to climb trees and fall out of trees.
我们当然会照顾他 你知道我的意思
I mean, we will look after him obviously, but you know what I mean.
不是 我 确定他喜欢爬树
No, I’m, I’m sure he’ll love to climb trees.
他是 很文静 但很听话又很乖
He’s a… he’s a quiet wee boy, but he listens and he’s always well-behaved.
在学校很受欢迎 我常听说他很棒
He’s very popular at school. I’m always being told what a great kid he is.
喜欢 关心别人
He’s loving… caring.
很 快乐的孩子
He, He’s a happy wee boy.
我 觉得
I, er… I want…
他值得有个正常的家庭 有父母和一个可爱温馨的家
He deserves a normal family, two parents, a loving family home…
还有我小时候没有的各种机会
and all the opportunities I never had as a child.

Oh!
敲到头啦 不痛吧
You bang your head? Are you all right?
不痛 真的吗
– I’m all right. – You sure?
希望他能做我永远做不到的所有事情
I want him to be able to do all the things I never could.
或想都没想过
Never even thought of.
这我们了解
We understand that.
我们把一个房♥间漆成蓝色
We’ve painted one of the rooms blue,
如果他不喜欢 可以换
but if he didn’t like it, we could always change it.
当然 我们给我们儿子最好的教育
And, of course, we can afford the best education for our son.
就是你儿子
I mean, your son.
你知道的 西莉亚是幼教老师 他可以去她的学校就读
As you know, Celia’s a nursery teacher. We could get him into her school.
再大点 可以去我念的寄宿学校
And perhaps later on, he could attend my own boarding school.
他们很喜欢收校友的孩子
They’re very keen on having children of alumni.
但是 他很喜欢现在的学校
Well, yeah, but, er… He’s doing well where he is.
而且 也不远 还有朋友 所以
And, er… you know, it’s not far. He’s got friends, so…
当然 这都依你
Oh, of course. We, We’d follow your guidance.
他知道你的情况吗
And what does he know of your situation?
不知道 越少越好
Nothing. The less he knows the better.
他的生母呢
And the birth mother?
不用考虑
There is no birth mother.
看到没 有虫
Can you see? Can you see the bugs?
看到里面有虫吗
Can you see the bugs in there?
以后呢
What about in the future,
你打算告诉你儿子什么
what would you like your son to know about you?
去回忆
To remember?
你希望这个新家庭
What would you like your… The new family to?
我是个洗窗工
I’m a window cleaner.
1 2 3
One, two, three,
6 7 12 15 14
six, seven, twelve, fifteen, fourteen.
麦可 想想这些卡车
Just think, Michael, all those lorries,
送好多东西到好多地方
taking so many things to so many places.
这些车戴人去很远地方
And all those cars with people going to work,
去工作或找朋友
or to see their friends, far away.
麦可 以后你想住在别的地方
One day, Michael, would you like to live somewhere else,
像是不同的城市 不同的家吗
in a different town, a different home?
我喜欢我们的家
I like home.
我不想让他
I don’t want him to think about it…
去理解死亡
To understand death.
还不到时候
Not now, not yet.
他 还太小
He’s, He’s just too young.
他会想还会再一次
He’ll think it’ll happen again,
在他新家 他周围一切

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!