Yeah, we have to do this. He’s just a terrible actor.
好的,但别刺♥激♥他
Okay, but please, let him down gently.
相信我们
Trust us.
他妈的,我不走
Fuck you! I’m not goin’!
我们有协议
We had a deal.
我不知道你跟谁说了 我没有跟任何人说
I don’t know who you talked to. I didn’t talk to anybody.
– 你一定跟别人说了! – 我跟安迪·考夫曼说了
– You must have talked to someone else! – I was talkin’ to Andy Kaufman!
– 我不认识安迪·考夫曼 – 好
– I don’t know no Andy Kaufman! – Okay.
保安,进来!
Security, get in here!
保安
Security!
Aah.
不要伤害他
Don’t hurt him!
– 他是个天才 – 我不想这个场景留下任何照片
– He’s a talented man! – I don’t want any pictures leaving this set.
嗨,给我!这是兹姆达! 他是其中之一
Hey, give me that! This is Zmuda! He’s one of ’em!
– 你们曾去过维加斯 – 去过
– You guys ever go to Vegas, – Yeah, yeah.
你们不要插手
you’re not gettin’ in!
嗨,回来,把照相机给我
Hey, come back! Give me the camera! Come here!
– 把照相机给我 – 什么?
– Give me the camera! – What?
我付20元,听我的吩咐
I got 20 bucks says you work for me now!
我想用电♥话♥
I would like to use the phone!
– 不行,先生 – 洗个澡怎么样? 我要买♥♥短裤
– Not on the lot, sir. – How ’bout a bathroom? I may have shit my pants.
– 喝水?吃阿司匹林? – 都不行
– Drink of water? Aspirin? – Nope.
– 要条湿毛巾? – 不行
– Moist towelette? – No.
如果那样的话 就再见了
In that case, it has been an honor. “Good-bee”!
太好了
This is great!
真是太好了,老兄
This is too much, man.
它让托尼变成了真人 给了他三个评价
It makes Tony real, gives him three dimensions.
对他的事业有好处,乔治
It’s good for his career, George.
真的? 你想看托尼·克利夫顿的表演吗?
Oh, really? You wanna book Tony Clifton at Harrah’s Tahoe.
我知道那个大学生 真的象安迪·考夫曼
I know the college kids really like Andy Kaufman.
不,不,象吉恩 让我把这个查清楚
No, no, no. L-Look, Gene, let me be really clear about this.
如果你约托尼 你就不希望得到安迪
If you book Tony, do not expect to get Andy.
好,好,我会抓住机会的
Yeah, yeah, well, I’ll take my chances, all right?
好的,做我的客人,约他
All right. Be my guest. Book him.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你们都他妈的闭嘴
Shut the hell up, all of ya!
你你再出声 我就下去 把你们的头放进汤里
You make one more sound, I’ll come down there and put your frickin’ head in the soup!
Whew.
我喜欢完全安静
When I go like this, it means I-I expect total silence!
台上有个艺术家
There is an artiste on stage.
那样好多了
That’s better.
Oh, whether I’m right
Or whether I’m wrong
Oh, whether I find a place in this world
Or never belong
I’ve got to be me
I’ve gotta be me
Willing to try to do it or die
Yaah! Hah! Aah!
啊?
What?
谢谢大家
Thank you very much!
谢谢大家, 我表演我的拿手绝活
Thank you. I do all my own stunts.
I’ve got to be
Eeee
Eeee-eee
发生了什么事?
What the hell’s goin’ on?
考夫曼?
Kaufman?
考夫曼在搅和我的表演
Kaufman’s crappin’ on my act!
考夫曼到底在说什么
Where’s it say Kaufman’s in the act?
借这个用一下?
– May I borrow this for a second? – Oh, no.

No!
现在你全湿了?
Ah, now you are all wet, huh?
你看起来象在那边喝酒了
You look like you could use a little drink up there.
为什么不继续呢 滚
Why don’t you go on, get out of here!
为什么不脱衣服,考夫曼
Why don’t you just take off, Kaufman!
走开,小鼓手
Get out of here, little drummer boy!
别走
Stay!
别走,安迪,回来
– I’ve got to be – Don’t leave, Andy! Come back!
Eeee
– Go home! – Volare
Whoa-oh
Ca-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa wantare
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Uhh! Ah!
天哪,关门,关门
Jesus Christ. Close the goddamn door. Close it!
看看你
Oh. Look at you.
你太伟大了
You’re so proud.
你象个从学校来的傻孩子…
You’re like some stupid kid who comes home from school…
“看,爸爸我得了‘F’”
“Look, Dad, I got an ‘F.'”
难道不好玩吗?
But wasn’t it funny?
“是的,很好玩”
“Yes, it was funny, Andy. It was.”
只有趣了一会儿
Yes, it was funny for a little while,
直到观众认出托尼不是你
until the audience realized that Tony wasn’t you.
Oh. Mmm. Ohhh!
那么你们在这有什么?
So what do you have here?
一个大的精心编制的玩笑 宇宙中只有你们两个有趣…
A big, elaborate joke that’s only funny to two people in the universe…
你和你
you and you.
是啊,乔治, 我们都觉得很很搞笑
Yeah, sure, George, yeah, and we happen to think that it’s hilarious.
但哪点好笑? 哪点好笑?
But what’s the point? What is the point?
很有趣,乔治
It’s fun, George!
这怎么使你 成为世界上最红的明星呢
How is this gonna make you the biggest star in the world?
乔治……
George…
观众希望我一直让他们震惊
at this point the audience expects me to completely shock them all the time.
但除了假死和让剧院着火外
But short of faking my own death or setting the theater on fire,
我不知道还有别的什么
I don’t know what else to do.
因为我总是走在他们前面一步
‘Cause I’ve always gotta be one step ahead of them.
Whoa-ohh!
象芭蕾舞剧
It’s like ballet. Whoa!
看见了吗?
Did you see that?

Bam!
快有结果了
…dropped to the canvas…
这些家伙很聪明 我想通过最坏的路成为摔交选手
These guys are brilliant. I wanna be a bad guy wrestler in the worst way.
我讨厌你摔交 问题是你不具备这种体格
I hate to break it to you, but the problem here is you don’t have the build for it.
这些家伙都很高大
These guys are huge.
他们会踢你的屁♥股♥
They would kick your ass.
也许我可以捉弄比我小点的
Maybe I can pick on someone a little smaller than me.
不,不,女人在很多方面 都比男人有优势
No, no. Women are superior to men in many ways.
就是这佯
That’s right.
– 当提到煮饭,做洁洁,洗土豆
– When it comes to cooking, cleaning, washing potatoes,
洗胡萝卜 照看孩子
scrubbing the carrots, making the babies,
擦地时
mopping the floors,
她们比男人占有优势
they have it all over men.
但提到摔交…
But when it comes to wrestling…
住嘴
Shut up!
当一个人在讲话时, 请保持安静
Be quiet when a man is talking!
如果有女人能站在 这证明我错了
If there is a woman here tonight who can come up here and prove me wrong,
我就闭上嘴 并给她500没有
I will shut my mouth and pay her $500.
我可以
I can do it!
这里
Right here!
第一个举手的先来
First come, first served!
过来,你想赢我吗
Come on! You wanna take me?
来这边
Come on up here.
– 亲爱的,你叫什么名字? – 赖尼
– What’s your name, sweetheart? – Lynne.
赖尼,赖尼自愿上来了
Lynne. We got Lynne as a volunteer.
– 赖尼,注意了 – 你会很惨的!
– Lynne, sweetheart, pay attention. – You’re pathetic!
我们看看
We’ll see about that, Suzy Q
我不想踢,咬,抓, 用头撞,明白吗?
I want no kicking, biting, scratching, head butts. Do you understand?
– 为什么? 他要规规矩矩比赛吗? – 我不关心他
– Why? He’s gonna play fair? – lam not concerned with him.
– 他是个专业人员 – 不管怎样你要牵制我
– He is a professional. – It’s up to you to pin me.
– 好,我明白了 – 很好,我们可以友好的握握手
– Yes, I understand. – Very good. Could we please shake hands.
Oooh!
听到铃♥声♥开始摔交
Come out wrestling when you hear the bell.
你们看见了吗?
You see? You see this?
Yeah! Whoa!
我告诉过你 不死握着
Hey, no choke holds! I told you!
好,加油
Yeah! Come on!
Oww!
别打了,考夫曼
I said, break it up, Kaufman!
– 第一次警告 – 为什么?
– First warning! – For what?
你拉她的头发 你不想有第二次警告吧
You pulled her hair! You won’t be getting a second warning!
住嘴
Shut up!
我是冠军,女人败了…
I am the champion! No woman can beat…
Ohh!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!