加油
– Ohh! – Come on! Ohh!
一!二!
One! Two!
三,好了
Three! That is it!
结束了,结束了
It is over! It is over! That is it!
你赢了你输了
You are out! You are down!
赢者毫无疑问的 赢得了世界摔交冠军
The winner and undisputed intergender wrestling champion of the world,
安迪·考夫曼
Andy Kaufman!
我是胜利者
I am the winner!
我有大脑
I’ve got the brains!
– 夫人,这是免费赠送给你的照片 – 谢谢
– Ma’am, here is your complimentary photo of Merv. – Thank you.
– 这是蜡海龟 – 我不想要蜡海龟
– And your Turtle Wax. – I don’t want Turtle Wax.
每个客人都拿了蜡海龟
Every guest of Merv takes Turtle Wax.
– 这是吃红龙虾的礼券 – 非常感谢
– And here is your gift voucher to Red Lobster. – Thank you so much.
我只想谢谢你做了件伟大的事情
Hey, hey, hey. I just wanted to thank you for doing such a great job.
– 我真的很感激 – 不要夸我
– I really appreciate it. – Don’t patronize me.
– 等等 – 什么事?
– Wait, wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. – What?
我希望你不要把刚才的事当真
I hope you don’t take everything I did in there seriously.
只是演出的一部分
It’s just part of the show.
就象狂欢节那些古老的日子…
It’s like the old days of the carnival barker…
当他让人群发怒时
when he’d get the crowd all riled up.
所以你假装成一个可恶的家伙
So you just pretend to be an asshole?
我很擅长这个
That’s what I’m good at.
是,你是
Yeah, you are.
你是真的很厉宣
You are really, really good at it. You are.
莫维·格瑞菲收到了2000份讨厌的邮件
Merv Griffin got 2,000 pieces of hate mail.
别让我笑,乔治
Don’t make me laugh, George.
安迪, 莫维没收到讨厌的邮件
Andy, Merv does not get hate mail.
就是说我们成功了
That means we’re a success.
Oh.
我们让房♥子有点生气
We got the room all worked up, like punk rock.
他们讨厌你
They detest you.
你下次出现时 女人会吹口哨的
The next time you make an appearance, women are gonna picket.
你觉得呢?
Do you think so?
因为你没给她们任何提示 知识粗劣的模仿
Yes, because you have not given them any clues that this is a parody.
那是因为我只做一次 她们会习惯的
That’s because I’ve only done it once. They’ll get used to it.
因为我要反复的做…
Because I’m gonna do it again and again…
一遍又一遍…
– and again and again and again and again…
Oh, Rose Marie
I love you
I’m always dreaming
Of you
No matter what I do
– Aaah! – No matter what I do
I can’t forget you
Sometimes I wish that I’d
Never met you
And yet if I
Should lose you
时间到了
Time out!
It would mean my very life
你怎么了?
– What’s your problem? – To me
好,你出去
All right, you are out of here!
Of all the queens that ever lived
I choose you
To rule me
两个大人,谢谢
– My Rose Marie – Two adults, please. Thank you.
– 想吃爆米花吗? – 不,谢谢
– You want some popcorn? – Um, no, thank you.
我很想吃
I really want one.
一袋爆花米,外加黄油
Um, a large tub of popcorn, please. Extra butter.
为什么给我打电♥话♥ 我最不愿接到的电♥话♥就是你的
Why did you call me? You are the last person I expected to call me.
糟了… 赖尼,我是说…
Gosh, uh… Gee, Lynne, I mean…
我对你的摔交动作 印象很深
I was just so impressed with your wrestling moves.
你对什么印象很深
Yeah, you’re impressed with something.
– 你在国际电视上出了个大错 – 哦,老兄
– You had a huge boner on national television. – Oh, man!
– 是的,的确如此 – 过来
– Yes, you did! – Come on.
我把每件事都录下来了
I had it taped down and everything.
希望没有冒犯你
I hope I didn’t offend you.
我在这不是吗?
I’m here, aren’t I?
想去孟斐斯结婚吗?
Hey, wanna go to Memphis and get married?
我想去孟斐斯结婚吗?
Do I wanna go to Memphis and get married?
– Mm-hmm. – Wh…
为什么是孟斐斯?
Why Memphis?
因为孟斐斯是世界摔交王国
Because Memphis is the wrestling capital of the world.
我要走上拳击台…
I’ll get up in the ring…
我会宣布我要娶 第一个打败我的人
and I’ll announce that I’ll marry the first woman who beats me.
你起来,我们摔交 我让你赢…
Then you can get up, we’ll wrestle, I’ll let you win…
– 你让我赢? – 我让你赢,我让你
– You’ll let me win? – I’ll let you win. I’ll let you.
然后我们进行决赛 在大卫优秀运动员会上结婚
Then we’ll run off and get married on the David Letterman show.
– 天哪 – 好吗?
– God! – Okay?
答应吗?
What do you say?
是真的吗?
Is this for real?
别说话了!
– Shut up! – Boo!
别说话了
Shut up!
我讲话时要求大家安静
I demand silence when I am talking!
完全缺乏尊敬…
Total lack of respect from Mr. Hollywood…
今晚如果有哪位女士想打败我
If there is one woman here tonight who thinks she can defeat me,
那位幸运的女士…
that lucky little lady…
将同我结婚
will get to marry me!
什么样的男人会跟女士摔交?
Let me ask you, folks… What kind of man would wrestle a woman anyway?
考夫曼
Kaufman!
考夫曼
– Kaufman! – Oooh.
我要摔赢你,无用的家伙
– Whoo! – I’ll take you on, you sissy.
这个小女士紧张了
Whoa! The little lady is upset!
让我告诉你,宝贝
Well, let me tell you something, baby.
在你受伤前 还是回厨房♥去吧
Go back to the kitchen where you belong before you get hurt.
你要进厨房♥ 因为我要你成为我的器皿
You get in the kitchen, ’cause I’m gonna make you do my dishes!
住手,住手
Hey! Stop it! Stop it!
这个女人是假装的
This woman is a fake!
她是安迪·考夫曼的女朋友
She’s nothing more than Andy Kaufman’s girlfriend.
什么?你在怎么解释
What? Well, there you go.
那不是真的
That’s not true! That’s not true!
骗子
Faker!
– 这不是真的 – 是真的,这是个计划
– That is not true! – Oh, yeah, that’s true. This is all a setup.
我不会允许你欺骗这么多人
I’m not gonna allow you to make fools out of all these people.
你到底是什么人?
Who the hell are you?
我叫杰尔·洛勒, 是孟斐斯的摔交王子
I’m Jerry Lawler, the king of Memphis wrestling!
他是王子
He’s the King.
嗨,考夫曼
Hey, Kaufman,
如果你想跟人摔交
if you wanna wrestle somebody,
我给你找个真正的摔交手来
I brought a real wrestler.
她是经过训练的,有准备的
She’s trained, and she’s ready!
让我们看看你 是否能控制弗克斯·杰克逊
Let’s see if you can handle Foxy Jackson!
Oh, my!
弗克斯·杰克逊和安迪·考夫曼都在这,一对一挑战
Foxy Jackson and Andy Kaufman right here, one-on-one!
我不同意这样做, 我不会答应的
I never agreed to this! I will not do this!
洛勒,我不同意这么做 这是违背规则的
Lawler, I did not agree to this. This is against the rules!
我想是安迪·考夫曼对弗克斯·杰克逊没准备
I don’t think that Kaufman is prepared for Foxy Jackson.
– 提他的屁♥股♥! – 好莱坞先生
– Kick his butt! – Mr. Hollywood.
安迪·考夫曼再次显出 完全没自信的神情
Again, Kaufman showing a total lack of respect.
弗克斯·杰克逊把安迪·考夫曼带到赛场上
Foxy Jackson’s gonna take Kaufman to the woodshed, folks.
安迪·考夫曼 像个小男孩挂在绳子上
Kaufman’s hangin’ on the ropes like a little baby.
弗克斯就要拉掉考夫曼的短裤
Foxy’s about to take Kaufman right out of his shorts!
– 一,二… – 相信了吗?
– One, two… – Can you believe it?
– 我抓住她了! – 放开她
– I got her! – Get off of her!
快点放开她
Get him off of her. Come on!
王子来了
Now there goes the King.
王子把考夫曼像洋娃娃一样扔在地上
Oh, the King just threw Kaufman down like a rag doll!
王子轻而易举的就占了上风
The King took matters into his own hands!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不和男人摔交
I do not wrestle men!
我要控告你,洛勒
I am gonna sue you, Lawler!
我是全国的电视明星
I am a national TV star,
我讨厌你们这些愚蠢的家伙…
and I don’t like dumb, stupid crackers…
在拳击场把我推来推去
coming in the ring, pushing me around!
我不想跟你摔交 我不想
I did not agree to wrestle you! I did not agree!
这是攻击,殴打
This is assault and battery,
我有很多律师会控告你…
and I’m gonna get a team of lawyers to sue you…
和你的子子孙孙
and your children and your children’s children.
告诉你,考夫曼
Let me tell you something, Kaufman.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!