好 好极了
Nice. Really nice.
你妈妈会难过死的
This is gonna kill your mom.
你现在可以坦然接受了
Have you gotten comfortable with that?
想想你妈妈
That doesn’t bother you anymore?
你不再烦恼了
Thinking about your mom?
出去 格雷戈
Get outta here, Greg.
你任务完成了
You’ve done your time.
你不用再陪着这个病怏怏的女孩了
You don’t have to hang around with the sick girl anymore.
你怎么能这么说
How can you even say that to me?
你妈妈♥逼♥着你和我玩
Your mom forced you to hang out with me.
厄尔逼着你给我看你们的电影
Earl forced you to show me your movies.
麦迪森逼着你给我拍电影
Madison forced you to make a movie about me.
所以 有哪一件是你真心想做的
So, what part of this did you actually want to do?
就…就这一次对我行行好吧
Just… just do something nice for me for once
出去吧
and just get out.
厄尔
Earl!
到此为止了 你过分了
This is it! You’ve gone too far!
这么机密的事你也漏了出去
You’ve leaked the unleakable secret
就因为你什么也不在乎
because you hold nothing sacred.
因为你就是个蠢货
‘Cause you’re a dickhead!
任何良好的工作伙伴关系都基于信任…
The foundation of any good working partnership is trust…
我无论如何没法再信任你了
and I can no longer trust you in any way.
你什么事都藏不住
You’ll leak anything to anyone.
简直像和朱利安·阿桑奇一起工作
It’s like working with Julian Assange.
阿桑杰 阿丧吉 该死
Assangde. Ass-andge. Damn it!
你想干嘛
The hell you want?
-等厄尔 -好吧
-Just waiting for Earl. -Awright.
怎么了 兄弟 想进来吗
Whassup, boy? You gonna come in?
瑞秋告诉我 你跟她说了…
So, Rachel told me that you told her about the, uh…
我们给她拍电影的事
about the film that we’re making for her.
你跟朱利安·阿桑奇一个样 老兄
You’re like Julian Assange, man.
你一直都是这样…
It’s like you always do this…
我不知道 因为你 好像
I don’t know, ’cause you, like,
你想比我当个更称职的朋友还是怎样
wanna be a better friend than me or something?
在你这白♥痴♥把我卖♥♥了之后
I don’t know if I can work with you again
我不知道还能不能跟你一起合作
after you sell me out like a dick!
好吧 给我小心点
Oh, okay. Watch out, yo.
嘿 闭上你的臭嘴 老兄
Hey, yo, shut your ass up, man!
别摆出一幅很在意别人想法的样子
Like you care so much about what other people think,
小子 你四处晃荡…
boy, you go around here…
捧别人臭脚 装得很在乎朋友
kissin’ everybody ass,pretend that you like your friend a lot
听着 别人才不在乎你呢 格雷戈
Look, nobody gives a shit about you, Greg!
懂了吧 没人在乎
All right? Nobody give a shit!
揍他
Whoop his ass!
然后终于有个在乎你的女孩…
And then the one girl who do actually care about you…
你倒跑到这来
you wanna come over here and
跟我叽歪抱怨电影的事 哈
bitch and whine about some films, yo? Huh?
是因为终于有人在乎你了吗
Because somebody actually cares about you?
该死 我简直烦透你了
Like, damn, I’m so tired of you
你把这姑娘当成个负担
treating this girl like she a burden.
要知道 她的生命都要终结了
You know, her life is over after this!
而你倒跑过来
And you want to come over here
跟我叽歪些毫不相关的鸡毛蒜皮
bitchin’ and whinin’ about some irrelevant bullshit!
你离我这么近 我可以把你揍得屁滚尿流 小子
Like, yo, you so close to me knocking your shit loose right now, son!
你揍啊
Go for it!
-你想让我揍你是吧 -对 我不在乎
-You want me to hit you now? -Yeah, I don’t care!
是啊 厄尔 你来啊
Yeah, Earl, I want you to!
对啦 把这小子顶翻
That’s right! Jack that little dude up there!
瞧见了吧 格雷戈
See, Greg?
算你走运 揍你的是他而不是我…
You lucky that was him and not me out there…
要不然我非把你揍得上蹿下跳
’cause I’d have been whooping your ass up and down this street.
揍得满地找牙 你懂吗
It’d have been a ass-whoopin’ fest around here, you dig?
那个20页的尼克松论文写得怎么样了
So what’s the status on the 20-pager on Nixon?
我还要再延期一次
Uh, I need another extension.
那可能会有点难…
That might prove difficult…
因为已经是…
seeing how it’s the…
这学期的末尾了
the end of the quarter and all.
我最近比较忙
Yeah, I’ve just been busy.
我听说了…
You know, I heard…
瑞秋的事
about Rachel.
你还撑得住吧
How you holding up?
其实…
You know…
不太行
not great.
我15岁的时候父亲去世了 格雷戈
You know, my dad died when I was 15, Greg.
我那会儿比你还小几岁
A couple years younger than you.
事实上 当我还是个小孩的时候…
You know, the thing is that, when I was a kid…
我真的只记得
I really, I really can only remember
他在我眼里是个…
thinking about him as this…
人高马大的混♥蛋♥
you know, big, kind of like asshole guy.
在为他守夜的时候 他的哥们
At his wake, these buddies of his
不断走过来…
kept coming up to me…
跟我说些他的故事
and telling me these stories about him.
他们口中的那个人
And it was like they were talking about
完全是另一副样子
some complete other guy.
举个例子
To give you an example.
他知道所有70年代的
He knew every single European pop song
欧洲流行歌♥曲
from the 1970s.
每一首
Every single one.
他会背下这些歌♥
He’d memorize these songs,
这样就可以去…
and he’d do that so he could go…
唱给酒吧里的德国姑娘们听
and sing them to German girls in bars.
他有些拿手歌♥曲
He had a go-to,
最拿手的是…
his number one go-to song. It was a…
是一首荷兰歌♥ 叫”叮啊咚”
it was a Dutch song. It was called Ding-a-Dong.
我爸常唱给酒吧里的德国姑娘们听
My dad used to sing that to German girls in bars.
事实如此
That’s a fact.
所以你想说什么
So what does that mean?
格雷戈 我想说的是…
Well, Greg, I think that it just means that…
就算某个人去世了 你也能…
even after somebody dies, you can…
你也能继续了解他们
you can still keep learning about them.
了解他们的人生
You know, their life.
他们人生的画卷会继续向你展开 只要…
It can keep unfolding itself to you just as long…
只要你用心去看
just as long as you pay attention to it.
你真的要把这变成
Are you seriously trying to turn this
一个愚蠢又煽情的说教吗
into some stupid sappy lesson?
你是个好孩子 格雷戈
You’re a good kid, Greg.
不是的 听着 我要回家了
No! Look, I’m going home.
我当着你的面逃课 怎么样
See, I’m cutting class right in front of you. ‘Kay?
我不是个好孩子 我不是
I’m not a good kid. I’m not.
好吧
Okay.
厄尔刚刚过来留下了东西…
Earl came by earlier to drop something off…
但是他拒绝了这个美味的
but he turned down this superb
法式昂杜耶兔肉香肠…
Andouille rabbit sausage…
不像他的作风
which is quite unlike him.
你们还好吧
Is everything all right?
老弟
Buddy?
“嘿 瑞秋
“Hey, Rachel.
我们试了很多种方法
We tried a lot of different ways
为你拍电影…
of making a film for you…
但要么太傻 要么太不着边际
but they were all too goofy or irrelevant…
或者干脆不合我们的感觉
or just not what we wanted.
所以我就直接跟你说吧
So, now I’m gonna talk to you directly.
嗯…
Um…
我要说大实话 好吗
All right, I’m gonna be honest here. Okay?
有的时候 白人女孩特别傻
Sometimes, white girls are particularly stupid.
我是说 每个人都挺傻的 但是白人女孩…
I mean, everybody’s stupid, but white girls, you know…
她们觉得自己比其他人优越
They think they better than everybody
明明自我中心 还假装不是
and self-centered and pretend they not.
但是…
But…
你和她们不一样 嗯…
you aren’t like that, you know. Um.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!