别饶舌了
Stop rapping!
用紧握的双拳 打你满地找牙
Knock your teeth out with the fist I got clenched
你一直唱来唱去 我下不了手
I can’t do this if you’re gonna rap the whole time.
都让开
Break it up!
厄尔
Earl!
都让开 都让开
Break it up! Break it up!
我还以为你在麦卡锡的办公室
I thought you were eating lunch
吃午饭呢
in Mr. McCarthy’s office.
是啊 可他一直在聊伤心事
Man, I was, but he all sad talking
德国音乐什么的
about German music and shit.
真是无聊透了 老兄
That’s boring as hell, man.
看见你俩参与打架 我真是又震惊又失望
I’m surprised and disappointed to see you two fighting.
还有菲利普 我也没想到会看见
And, Phillip, I’m surprised and disappointed
你居然出现在校园里
to see you back on school grounds
你都被开除了
after being expelled!
好了 同学们
All right, man.
都离开这儿
Please leave the premises.
回到教室去
Back to class.
快去
Let’s go!
麦克斯韦 赖安 索赖德
Maxwell, Ryan, Soledad,
别傻站着了 快走
stop gawking and start walking!
格雷戈
Greg!
哟 宝贝 看到我怎么揍这个贱♥人♥了吗
Yo, babe! You see me pummel this bitch?
你要再不走
Come on and keep walking
我就再揍你一次 小子
before I can whoop that ass again, man.
麦迪森 什么事
Madison, what?
跟我一起参加舞会吧
Come to prom with me.
我知道拍电影的事
I know the whole movie situation
的确给你带来很多困难
was like really difficult for you.
我觉得这是我的错
and I kind of feel like it was my fault.
所以我想
So I just kind of wanted to
稍稍补偿你
make it up to you a little bit.
因为可怜才约我吗
Is this a pity date?
不是
No.
不是因为可怜
No, it’s not a pity date.
格雷戈 就跟我一起去舞会嘛
Greg, just come to prom with me.
一定会是个开心的夜晚
I think we’d have a good time.
早就说过你能约到人吧
Told you you would get a date.
没错
Yep.
燕尾服什么的 不用跟我客气啦
So you’re welcome. For the tux and everything.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
我很不开心大学录取被取消的事
I’m very upset about this college thing.
但是我跟你♥爸♥爸可以等
But your father and I can wait
等到你愿意跟我们谈这事
till you’re ready to talk about it.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
别忘了你的花环
Don’t forget your corsage.
好的
All right.
我家的帅小伙
My handsome boy
要去舞会啦
going to prom.
要多拍点照片 知道吗
Take lots of pictures, okay?
去霍尔基特街302号♥
302 Halket Street.
什么
What’s that?
我说去霍尔基特街302号♥
I said 302 Halket Street.

Huh?
霍尔基特街302号♥
302 Halket Street.
霍尔基特 好的
Halket? Okay. Okay.
没问题 宝贝
You got it, baby.
你爱这女孩吗
So you love this girl?
不 还没到那地步
Uh, no. I wouldn’t go that far.
什么
What?
不 我…不爱她
No. I… No.
那你们会在我全新的意大利皮座椅上
Yeah, so you guys are gonna be getting busy
搞点小动作吗
on my brand new Tuscan leather?
不 我觉得
No. I think
我们不会的 应该不会
No, we’re not. I don’t think so.
跟你开玩笑啦
Nah, I’m just playing with you.
但真心希望你能有这机会
But I do hope you get some.
这得看她的意思
It’s really gonna depend on what she wants to do.
不过 如果你真的爱她
If you really love her, though,
你一定会有机会的
you definitely got a shot.
因为她会明白你的心意
Because she’ll know.
她人不错吧
She is fine though?

Huh?
我知道我看上去帅呆了
I know, I look amazing.
可以给你戴上花吗
Can I put some flowers on you?
真不错
Like that.
好了
Okay.
在看这片子之前
Before we watch this
我想先跟你道歉拖了这么久
I’m sorry it took so long to make.
不过那是因为
But the reason is
就是找不到办法拍得不那么烂
just couldn’t figure out how to get it to not suck.
反正…直到最后我们也没找着办法
But… we never really did figure it out.
它还是很烂
It still sucks.
它没有完全表达出我想对你说的话
It’s not exactly what I wanted to say to you.
但…
But…
不管啦
whatever.
让我们先看看吧 好吗
Let’s just watch this first, okay?
要叫护士吗
Hey, should I get a nurse?
蒂尼斯 蒂尼斯
Denise! Denise!
那是我与瑞秋的最后一面
That was the last time I saw Rachel.
此后不久她便陷入了昏迷
She went into a coma shortly after that,
并在约十个小时后去世
and died about 10 hours later.
我知道我曾说过她不会死
I know I told you she doesn’t die.
对不起
And I’m sorry.
内心深处…
Deep down…
不知怎地 我未曾想到她会死
somehow, I didn’t think she would.
然而她确是死了
But she did.
亲爱的格雷戈 我听说了
Dear Greg, I heard what happened
你学校功课的事
with your class work.
还有匹兹堡大学的事
And with Pitt State.
所以 我给他们写了一封信
So, I wrote them a letter,
想说服他们重新录取你
trying to convince them to let you back in.
如果你想读的话 这里有一份副本
There’s a copy in here, if you want to read it.
希望这能有用 因为那意味着
Hopefully, it works, because that would mean
我死后尚能发挥余热
I have powers from beyond the grave.
但也许你也该寄点东西过去
But you should probably send them something too.
再见 格雷戈 你是个难得的好朋友
Goodbye, Greg. You’re a good friend.
但要是你不去读大学
Although if you don’t go to college,
那你还是个傻瓜
you’re also an idiot.
不过这一点你早就知道了
But you already knew that.
爱你 瑞秋
Love, Rachel.
另外 还想让你拿走几个我的枕头
P.S. I’d also like for you to take some of my pillows.
它们也会想要一个宠爱它们的家
They’ll want a good home where they’ll be loved.
不是你想的那种宠爱
Not in the way you’re thinking,
那种有点恶心
that’s disgusting.
尊敬的匹兹堡州立大学招生办
Dear Pittsburgh State Admissions:
我谨代表某人写来此信
I’m writing on behalf of someone
在我最难相处的日子里
who gave me half a year of his life
他牺牲了整整半年
at the time when I was at
陪伴我左右
my most difficult to be around.
他自视甚低
He has a very low opinion of himself,
因此我觉得我有义务
which is why I think it’s necessary
让你们了解到
that you hear from someone
别人眼中真实的他
who sees him as he actually is:
一个极度温柔善良 乐于付出
a limitlessly kind, sweet, giving,
和坦率真诚的人
and genuine person.
不管他会如何否认 这就是真实的他
No matter how much he would deny it.
这一年他学习成绩一落千丈
The drop in his academic performance this year
是因为他花费许多时间陪伴我
is the consequence of all the time he spent with me
和想方设法做东西鼓励我
and the time he spent making things for me

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!