不来碰一下手吗 好吧
You’re gonna leave me hanging? Okay.
还有个问题 即使你回去了
Oh, I just thought of something.
纽约当时也算是数一数二的大都市
Even back then New York was like a big-ish city.
你打算怎么找到他
So how are you gonna really find him?
7月15日 鲍里斯在康尼岛上
On July 15th, Boris killed an alien,
杀了一个外星人 寓言家罗曼
Roman the Fabulist, at Coney lsland.
你想守株待兔
You’re gonna get there first and be waiting?
伙计 他们得给你两套黑西装
Dude, they should give you two black suits.
兄弟 正经点行吗
My man, for real?
对 抱歉
Oh, right. Sorry.
这是真家伙 时空跳跃器
This is the real deal. Time-jump gear.
非常稀有 非常古老
Very rare, very old.
但先得去个 很高的地方
But first, we gotta get high.
不行
Hey. No.
我可不是开玩笑
No. No, I mean, really high.
伙计 拉一把
Hey, man? A little help here?
多谢
Thank you.
知道时空穿越的规矩吧
You know the rules of time jumps?
给我概括一下
Give me the short version.
如果想救你搭档 奉劝你一句
Okay. You wanna save your partner, word of advice.
离他远点
Stay away from him.
明白了 远离k 杀了鲍瑞斯就行
Yeah, got it. Stay away from K. Just kill Boris.
对 拿好这个
Now, take these.
下去的路上风相当大
It gets pretty windy on the way down.
下去的路上
The way down?
如果迎风流泪就没法读数了
With eyes tearing up, it’s hard to read the dial.
这会让你看上去像真正的穿行者
Plus, it helps you look like a real time traveler,
酷毙了
which is cool.
我才不从这个鬼地方跳下去呢
I am not jumping off of this building!
时空跳跃的关键在于”跳”
Time jump.
好吧 现在把时间设定到15日
Okay, now I gotta set this thing to the 15th.
看起来差不多了
That seems right-ish.
万事俱备 只欠一跳
Now… all you gotta do is jump.
等下 等一下
Hey, hey, stop. Stop it.
只要下落的速度够快
When you’re moving fast enough
那个圆圈就会被某种
that circle is gonna fill
绿色的时空穿梭液填满
up with some sort of green time-travel liquid
然后会变得很亮
and it’s gonna glow really bright.
那时候x7f 你就要切断蓝色镭射线
As soon as that happens, break that blue laser line
用大拇指划一圈就行
with your thumb to complete the circuit.
目前的高度应该是…
At this height, that should be…
我算算
Let’s see,
地球的重力加速度大约是每分钟9米
mass of Earth and 30-something feet per minute…
是9.8米每秒 每秒
It’s 32 feet per second. Per second.
你说得对 差不多吧
That sounds right-ish.
那么大概就是
So that would be,
我猜猜 大概是离地0.6米左右吧
I guess, about two feet off the ground.
在那儿阻断镭射线吗
I break the laser line?
不 不要碰它
No, don’t break it!
-不 当我够快时 -说的没错
– No, when I’m fast enough! – Sounds good!
那到底要不要阻断镭射线
Do I break the laser line or do I not break the laser line?
千万别丢了时空穿越器
Do not lose that time device
不然你就回不来了
or you will be stuck in 1969!
1969对你可不是什么好年代
It wasn’t the best time for your people.
我是说 如今的世界多精彩
I’m just saying. It’s, like, a lot cooler now.
我怎么知道它能不能工作
How will I know if it works?
成功了就能知道
You’ll either know
要么就是死翘翘了
or you won’t.
你肯定是很喜欢他 才会这么做
You must really love this guy to do this.
等等x7f 为什么就我记得K 其他人却不记得
Oh, wait. How come I remember K, but nobody else does?
-那就是说你已经在那儿了 -那儿是哪儿?
– That means you were there! – I was where?
如果你没死 回来要把一切都告诉我
If you survive, you gotta come back and tell me everything.
我去哪儿了
Where was I?
你该走了
You gotta go!
快走 走
Just go, go, go!
快啊
Come on!
-老兄 今天星期几 -星期二
– My man, what’s today? – Tuesday.
-日期呢 -15号♥
– The date? – The 15th.
-几月份 -7月
– Of? – July.
-哪一年呢 朋友 -1969
– Dog, the year. – 1969.
谢谢
Thank you.
看我怎么跟看疯子似的
Look at me like I’m crazy.
-给我们办入住登记 -好的 好的
– Get us checked in. – Yeah, yeah.
拜托认真些好吗
Hey. Hey, do me a favor, all right?
-搬行李小心点 -我会的 先生
– Be careful with the luggage. – Absolutely, sir.
那个行李箱可花了我不少钱
I paid a lot of money for that luggage.
-我会小心的 -上次我住这儿就蹭花了
– We’ll take good care. – Last time, it got scuffed up.
我来吧 先生 有什么需要就打电♥话♥
Here you go, sir. Just call down when you need it.
后备箱里还有行李呢
There’s more in the trunk.
会给您送到房♥间的 先生 您只管进去
Yeah, it’ll be in your room, sir. Just go in.
请问… 那个谁 你是哪位
Excuse me. Excuse me, who is that? Who are you?
快走啊
Let’s go!
帅呆了 伙计
Far out, man!
再乱摸 剁了你的手
If you want to keep that, I wouldn’t.
要做♥爱♥ 不要作战
Make love, not war.
我两样都要
I prefer to do both.
你们好 长官 有什么需要帮忙的
How are you, officers? What can I do you for?
看看这个 高档车窗 高档座椅
Well, look at this. Power windows, power seats.
我打赌这至少值六千美元
I’ll bet you it cost 6 grand.
没错 它还有个顶篷 收起来了
Yes, and it has a roof, but it’s hidden.
你是干什么的
Hey, what kind of work do you do?
鸡窝里飞出的凤♥凰♥吗
An individual of your particular ethnic persuasion?
说不定他是个体育明星
Maybe he’s a noted athlete.
对 底特律黑人队的首发前锋
Yes. Starting forward for the Detroit Darkies.
-你从哪儿弄来的这辆车 -还有这行头
– Where’d you get the car? – And the suit?
都是我偷的
I stole them both.
车从你老婆那儿 行头从你奶奶那儿
Car from your wife suit from your grandmother.
看我们找到了啥 私藏武器
What do we have here? Concealed weapon?
这是他奶奶衣服里的
Hey, it’s his grandmother’s suit.
-这是什么 -嗑药用的吧
– Hey, what’s this? – Probably drugs.
请不要乱碰上面的按钮
I have rights and I demand to see my lawyer
我有权利先召见我的律师
before you press that small button on the side firmly.
按吧
Press it.
先生们 那是标准记忆消除器
That, gentlemen, is a standard-issue neuralyzer.
但你们不会记得它的
You’re not gonna remember that.
不能仅仅因为看见黑人开了辆好车
And just because you see a black man driving a nice car
就怀疑他是小偷
does not mean it’s stolen.
我是偷了这辆车 可不因为我是黑人
I stole that one. But not because I’m black.
这车我马上就用完 待会儿你们找到车
I’ll be done with the car in a minute!
就还给罗斯福饭店的那个蠢货吧
Just find it and take it back to the jerk at the Roosevelt Hotel.
那个阿卡南人在哪儿x7f
Where is the Archanan?
你来得太晚了
You are too late.
他要把天网送给人类
He is going to give the humans the Arc Net.
我可不这么想
Let’s agree to disagree.
我们会抓住他的
We’ll take it from here.
K
K?
K K
K! K!
老爸 我在地球上
Dad, I’m on Earth.
我需要保释
I need bail.
开蓝色飞行舰的旅客
Will the owner of a blue warp-speed cruiser
请到前台报道
please report to the front desk.
你该把那玩意的电压调低点
You need to turn the electricity down on that damn thing.
我舌头都木了 K
Can’t taste my fricking tongue, K.
你怎么知道我名字
How do you know my name?
什么 因为我叫你K吗
What? Because I called you “K”?
我管谁都叫K
No, I call everybody K.
这是我的癖好
It’s kind of my thing.
怎么了 K
What up, K?
好吧 我有点… K
All right, I sort of… K
对 这是我的个性 有些人喜欢这样
Yeah, that’s kind of my thing. I just… Some people like it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!