我没事 没事
I’m good, I’m good.
你怎么样
What you got?
该死 让他跑了
Damn it! We had him!
冷静 科奇斯 我们会找到他的
Relax, Cochise. We’ll find him.
声明一下 我的名字叫J 明白吗
First of all, my name is J, okay?
不是什么 孩子 小子
It’s not “Son,” It’s not “Slick”.
更加不是科奇斯
And it damn sure ain’t no “Cochise.”
我怎么能冷静得下来
I’m not gonna relax
没时间了 又找不到别的线索
because we’re running out of time, we are runninng out of clues
入侵者就要来了
and there’s an invasion coming.
你难道没听出我声音里的紧张感吗
You’re not really recognizing my voicial intensity.
本来有个人能帮我们的
But there was one guy who could help.
格里芬 格里芬呢
Hey, Griffin! Griffin! Where’s Griffin?
格里芬 格里芬哪儿去了 K
Griffin. Where’s Griffin at, K?
消失了
He’s gone.
如果鲍里斯在我们之前找到他 就完了
If Boris gets to him before we do, that’s no bueno.
我们需要吃点东西
We need pie.
-什么 -我爷爷总说
– What? – My granddaddy always said,
当你面临难题焦头烂额之时
“If you got a problem you can’t solve,
吃个派 可以帮你找到解决方法
it helps to get out of your head.” Pie.
-派 -没错
-Pie? -Yeah.
你爷爷 很壮的那个
Your granddaddy, heavyset man?
-有一点儿 -是啊 你看
– A little bit. – Yeah, you know what?
咱们一直都行事明智
We’ve been doing smart stuff.
顺着蛛丝马迹 做好本职工作
We’ve been following clues, doing real police work.
的确也该干几件蠢事了
It might be time we do something stupid.
来做点毫无意义的废动作吧
Something that ain’t got nothing to do with nothing.
我还真想吃几个派 K 我的确想吃
Now, I want some pie, K. I want some pie.
咱们就傻乎乎地吃派去吧
Let’s go get dumb-ass pie.
好主意
Sounds good.
有什么特别推荐吗
Have any specials?
他还是只会点那几样
He’ll have the same thing he always
就算他盯着菜单看个10分钟
has after he reads the menu for 10 minutes
就算他问完两遍特别推荐
and asks about specials twice.
给他一份苹果派 再加一份切达干酪
A slice of apple pie with a nasty piece of cheddar.
我要一个草莓大黄派
I’ll have the strawberry-rhubarb.
这是我最后一顿了 我得多吃点儿
Since it’s my last meal, I’m gonna splurge a little bit.
超级连环杀手逍遥法外
World-class serial killer out there
我们却在这里吃派
and we’re having pie.
你平常都干些什么啊 紧张男
What do you do in your spare time, stretch?
我觉得你没有深入理解吃派的真谛
See, I sense you’re not embracing the concept here.
心诚派才会显灵
Pie don’t work unless you let it.
我的心很诚了
I’m gonna let it.
那你怎么不愿意开口聊呢
And you say we don’t talk?
你先来 问什么问题都行 随便问我
You go ahead. Ask me any question. Anything you want.
只要跟案件无关的都行 放马过来吧
As long as it doesn’t have to do with the case. Just let her rip.
你跟O什么状态
What’s up with you and O?
我和O
Me and O?
没错 你们俩
Yeah, you and O.
行啊 行啊你
All right, all right.
好吧 听好了
All right, this is it.
从前 我接到任务监视一个音乐家
A while back, I was assigned to keep tabs on a musician.
米克·贾格尔
Mick Jagger?
他是一个英国乐队的主唱 滚石
He’s in this British band, the Rolling Stones.
有点儿印象
Rings a bell.
我们认为他来地球是为了繁衍后代
We believed he was on the planet to breed with Earth women.
所以我去了伦敦 在那里遇到了O
So I was in London and that’s when I met O.
她很聪明 风趣 笑起来很美
Just smart. Funny. A great smile.
后来我们就去了一个酒馆 就是个酒吧
And we find ourselves in this pub, which is a bar, all right?
里面的啤酒是温的 食物难吃到死
Warm beer and the worst food you ever ate.
我们在那里玩飞镖 一直玩到天亮
We just played darts till the sun came up.
谁也不想走
Neither of us wanted to leave.
你们到底发生了什么事 老兄
What the hell happened to you, man?
不知道 什么都还没发生呢
I don’t know. It hasn’t happened yet.
你呢 小子
Come on, what about you, slick?
你在未来有女朋友吗
In the future, you got yourself a girl?
我有你
I got you.
真不敢相信 没用的大都会棒球队
I cannot believe this, freaking New York Mets.
一群痿货
Total losers!
做大都会的球迷真不容易啊
It’s a rough time to be a Mets fan.
是啊 永远赶不上小熊
Tell me about it. Never gonna catch the Cubs.
说来有趣 大都会其实在今年是赢家
That’s funny. The Mets actually win it all this year.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
真的
No, I’m serious.
我也觉得是
I’m sure.
三个月之后 坐那儿的那位仁兄
Look, three months from now, your buddies down there…
就会叫他们为神奇大都会
are gonna be calling them the Amazing Mets
惊异大都会
and the Miracle Mets.
怎么了
What?
有什么不对吗 伙计
What you got there, hoss?
那个阿卡南人说 真神奇啊
The Archanan said, “It’s amazing!
这是奇迹 比赛时候见
It’s a miracle! I’ll see you at the game.”
我知道他在哪了
I know where he is.
早就说过要相信派嘛
Told you to trust the pie.
如果格里芬要来看比赛的话
If Griffin’s here for a game,
他来的要么太早 要么太晚了
he’s either too early or too late.
他在这儿
He’s here.
我们只需赶在鲍里斯之前找到他
We just gotta find him before Boris does.
该把你的东西给你了
It’s time to give you your things back,
老搭档
partner.
吃了点儿派怎么还变粘糊了你
You get some pie in you, you get all mushy.
我只是不想再帮你拿东西了
I’m just tired of carrying your stuff.
加油啊 好样的 冲啊
Come on now! All right! Let’s go,
大都会
Mets!
冲啊 大都会 冲啊
Let’s go, Mets! Let’s go.
-大都会 冲啊 大都… -格里芬
– Mets! Let’s go, Met… – Griffin?
时间刚刚好
You’re just in time!
除非罗宾森那一记
Unless this is the one where
三垒球出现重大失误 大都会赢定了
Robinson bad-hops it past third, it’s almost over.
我们错过什么了吗
Are we missing something?
快来看比赛
The game.
你就是这样预知未来的 神了
So this is how you see things? This is amazing.
你是站着说话不腰疼 不过还是有好处的
It’s a gigantic pain in the ass. But it has its moments.
比赛要等到十月份才开始
This game doesn’t happen till October.
十月
It’s always October
十一月 还有明年三月
and November and March.
那么多未来发生的事 都是真的
So many futures, and all real.
我只是不知道会碰上哪一些
Don’t know which will coalesce.
但时候一到 都会发生
Until then, they’re all happening.
像这个 我最爱的人类历史一瞬间
Like this one, it’s my favorite moment in human history.
所有的一切都聚合到一起
All the things that had to
推动大都会赢得世界职棒冠军
converge for the Mets to win the World Series.
他们在之前的每一个赛季
They were in last place
都是垫底 结果他们赢得了比赛
every single season until they won it all.
你说你有个礼物要给我们
You said you had a gift.
那个在第五场里
That baseball
最后扔出的棒球
thrown for the last out of game five,
是斯伯丁公♥司♥62年的产品
manufactured in ’62 by Spalding factory
产于马萨诸塞州奇科皮市
of Chicopee, Massachusetts,
它在飞行中存在缺陷
was aerodynamically flawed
因为有块马皮在打磨时出了问题
due to the horsehide being improperly tanned
因为打磨师的老婆谢拉在那个周日
because Shella, the tanner’s wife left him
跟波多黎各的高尔夫球员跑了
for a Puerto Rican golf pro that Sunday–
礼物
The gift?
对对对 在盒子里
Oh, yes, of course. In the box.
是个惊喜 帮你们保护地球
It’s the surprise. To protect the Earth.
是保护网
It’s a shield.
保护网
Shield.
阿卡南人 天网
Archanan. Arc Net.
就凭这个 你布置了天网
That’s what you did. You put up the Arc Net.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!