Yes.
神准
Trick or treat.
给糖或捣蛋
Plug it in.
插上去
So close.
就差一点点
Littering,loitering,vandalism,vagrancy…
丢垃圾、擅闯民宅 骚扰老人、闲逛…
And treason. No,not treason.
闯空门 没有闯空门
You sure? Because in the book… I’m sure.
真的吗?因为法律规定… 我说了算
All right,kids,out of the trash cans. Let’s go.
好吧好了,小鬼离开垃圾桶 快点
Come on. You heard the big guy. You see the light. Walk towards it.
快点,你们听见了 看到了光,就走出来
Come on,keep it moving.
快点,快点给我出来
All right,drop your weapons.
好了,放下武器
Pass them to me. Come on.
拿来给我,快点
I will shoot you. Well,lookie we got here.
我开枪了 是什么人在搞鬼啊?
You stay here,I’m checking this out.
你在这里看着他们 我过去看看
I am on it.
没有问题
Y’all think something’s funny? You testing me? Huh,tough girl?
很好笑是不是 你在笑我吗,小女孩?
You disrespecting the badge?
你敢不尊敬警♥察♥?
You don’t want none of this. I’m telling you. Test me. Please.
你最好不要乱来哦 我跟你说,来考验我啊
Y’all wanna test me?
想考验我是不是?
I am the police.
我可是个警♥察♥耶
I know you’re a thug. Them brown eyes…
我知道你是贼 这一身打扮是骗不了我的
I see it in your eyes.
看你的眼神就知道
That’s it. That is it.
好了,我全都知道了
You got something to say,Porky,huh?
你有什么话要说,小胖子?
That’s it,we’re taking them in. That’s what I’m talking about.
够了,全部抓回去 这样做就对了
Where we taking them? To jail. Let’s go.
抓回去哪里? 监狱里,快走
You hear that? You guys are going to jail.
听见没有? 你们要去坐牢了
But,officer,you’ve gotta believe us.
可是,警官,你们要相信我们
Yeah,2-percent,you got the right to shut up.
好…臭小子 你有权闭上嘴巴
Okay,the house is a monster. And to think I believed you.
可是那房♥子是个怪物耶 我很好骗是不是?
Hey,listen,I’m with you guys. My cousin’s a cop in Milwaukee.
大哥,我挺你们 我表哥是密瓦基警♥察♥
I mean,kind of a cop. He has a gun.
应该…算是吧 他有把枪哦
Yeah. They’re gonna love you downtown,Jughead.
好啊,警♥察♥局会很欢迎你
We are supercops.
我们是超级警♥察♥
Yeah. That’s why I live in a condo.
对啊,所以我住在破公♥寓♥
Supercop. Super-duper-duper-cop. Super…
超级警♥察♥,超级厉害 超猛的警♥察♥
You hear that? That’s my stomach. I’m starving.
听见没有? 有,我胜子叫,我饿坏了
No,no. That sounds like the dangerous creature.
不…不对 听起来像是个危险的怪物
I’m gonna go check it out. Oh,my gosh.
我要过去看看 老天啊
This is like trying to wrangle a puppy. All right,I’ll be back.
真是麻烦 好吧,我马上回来
You guys,stop. Hey,guys.
危险啊,不要去… 不行啊,有危险
No. Get out of there. No,don’t go in there.
很危险,不要过去 不要去…
What?
干嘛?
I tell you. Super-roll.
超级警♥察♥、超级翻滚
Stop. Stop. Hey. Hey. Come on.
站住,不要去… 不,不要去
You don’t know what’s up with that house.
你不知道它有多可怕…
Where you at,spooky creature?
你在哪里,恐怖怪物?
I’m gonna find you.
我要找到你
Freeze…
不要动
…tree.
大树
Hey,what you doing? You can’t do that.
你干嘛? 不要这样
Not to an officer,brother. That is illegal.
不要这样,我是警♥察♥耶 这是犯法的
I’m coming,buddy. Put me down!
我来了,兄弟 放开我
I’m gonna go get backup. I thought there was no backup.
我来请求支援 你不是说没有支援吗?
I’m getting Judy.
我叫茱蒂来
Judy!
茱蒂
Help!
救命啊!
Mama!
妈啊
Oh,my God,oh,my God,oh,my God.
天啊…老天啊 不得了,老天啊…
I think I’m having a stroke. Just try to stay calm,okay?
我好像快中风了 大家…保持冷静,好吗?
We’ll be all right if we just stay calm.
只要保持冷静就不会有事了
I’m too young to die!
我还小,我不想死啊
Jenny. I’ve always loved you.
珍妮,我会永远爱你
Chowder! Sorry.
巧达 抱歉
Mama!
妈…
I can’t look.
我不敢看
Guys,come on. Let’s go.
快点,快跑
We’re dead. You’ve killed us and now we’re dead.
死定了 你害死我们,我们死定了
I don’t think the house knows that we’re in here.
怪怪屋好像不知道我们进来了
I bet it thinks we’re still in the car.
它还以为我们在车子里
Listen.
你们听
It sounds like it’s sleeping.
它好像睡着了
The only way that we’re gonna get out of here alive…
我们要活着离开唯一的方法
…is if we find the heart,we put out the fire.
就是找到心脏 把火给灭了
Maybe we should examine our other options.
也许我们该试试别的方法
Sure. Other option:
对,别的方法
We wait here and do nothing until it wakes up and eats us.
什么都不要做 在这里等它醒来吃掉我们
Find the heart,put out the fire. Got it.
找心脏,把火灭了 了解
Explosives. That’s so cool.
是炸♥药♥耶 超酷的
He was watching me. DJ.
他一直在监视我 DJ
Did you ever see a wife?
你看过他老婆吗?
People used to say he had one…
听说他有一个老婆
…but he fattened her up…
他把她养胖之后
…and he ate her.
吃掉了她
“Demolition squad.”
爆破特攻队
Sorry.
对不起
Come on.
走吧
Be quiet.
安静点
Don’t worry,I have a very light step.
安啦 我的脚步声很轻的
There. Right there. Shoot it.
那边 在那边,射它
What? I thought if I shot the heart,that…
干嘛看我?我以为那是它的心脏…
That’s not the heart. Then what is it?
那不是心脏 不然是什么?
Well,if those are the teeth and that’s the tongue…
我看,如果那是牙齿 那个就是舌头
…then that must be the uvula.
那一定就是小舌
So it’s a girl house.
这房♥子舌头真多啊
What? No.
你说什么? 你不懂
It stimulates the gag reflex. Everyone has a uvula.
它会引起作呕的反应 每个人都有小舌
Not me.
我现在就没有
No.
小心
Okay. Let’s move.
好了,走
We need to move quickly and quietly.
我们要安静迅速的行动
Don’t touch anything.
什么都不要碰
And stay together…
不要走散了
DJ! Wait.
DJ 等等
DJ.
DJ
I’ll save you.
我来救你了
Chowder,knock it off.
巧达,不要闹了
Sorry. I thought you were… DJ!
抱歉,我以为你是… DJ!
Chowder,it’s a toy. Oh,yeah.
巧达,那是玩具 是哦
Where’s DJ?
DJ人呢?
DJ. Over here.
DJ 我在这里
Look at all these toys.
好多玩具哦
This must be where Nebbercracker kept his stash.
史老猴一定把战利品 都藏在这里
“Stash.”
“战利品”
I think you guys should have a look at this.
你们两个最好过来看看
The key. Come on,we don’t have time for this.
钥匙 快点,DJ,我们没时间鬼混了
Yeah,we’ve gotta find a way out of here.
对啊,一定要想办法逃出去
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
We have a Ping-Pong table in our basement.
我们家地下室放的是乒乓球桌
Constance.
康丝坦
Holy moly. He really did eat her.
我的老天爷啊 他真的把她给吃了
Couldn’t have.
不可能
Her whole body is buried in cement.
她全身都已经被水泥给封死了
Look at all this stuff.
你们看这些东西
Why would he build her a shrine if he murdered her?
如果他吃了她 为什么还要祭拜她?
I always knew you were hiding something,Mr. Nebbercracker.
我就知道你隐藏了什么秘密,史老猴
DJ.
DJ
Way to go,big nose.
你好棒,大鼻子
It’s awake. Run!
它醒来了 快跑
Hide.
躲起来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!