试想想不再有罪案…
Imagine an end to crime…
不再有贫穷
…an end to poverty.
试想有两百万份 令人满意的工作等着你去做
Imagine 2 million good jobs waiting to be filled.
听来像做梦吧?
Sounds like a dream, doesn’t it?
有时候梦境会成真
Well, sometimes dreams come true.
三角洲城
Delta City.
为了我们的孩子
For our children.
这是新闻追击 给我们三分钟 我们就给你全世界
This is Media Break. You give us three minutes, we’ll give you the world.
晚安 我是凯西黄 今晚的主要新闻有…
Good evening, I’m Casey Wong. Our top story tonight:
数月来的猜测告终 汽车之城变得日本化了
Motor City goes Japanese as the Omni Consumer Products Corporation…
今天普及消费者产品公♥司♥宣布…
…ended months of speculation today by announcing its takeover…
该公♥司♥会被跨国的金光公♥司♥收♥购♥
…by the multinational Kanemitsu Corporation.
乖 你快点把微积分做完 要睡觉了
Come on, honey, hurry up with your calculus. It’s almost time for bed.
我在看新闻追击
I’m watching Media Break.
是第一间私有公♥司♥完全拥有和管理 一个大城市的私人机构
the first private corporation to completely own and operate a major city.
发言人表示对市区
Company spokesmen express special interest…
重新安置问题 有特别兴趣
in the issues of urban resettlement…
还有底特律的罪案猖獗 市民都叫这做战区
…and a crime wave in Detroit that many citizens are calling a war zone.
但OCP通常都有解决办法
But as usual, OCP has an answer.
这些是建改警队 市区重建改造警♥察♥
Meet the Rehabs, Urban rehabilitation officers.
从炮火连天的亚马逊战场来的
From the blazing fields of the Amazon War…
新型市区维持治安警队
…comes state-of-the-art urban pacification.
我们是来协助市民
We’re here to help the people,
增强警方和对付黑道份子
augment the police force and deal with the gang problem.
有报导说 你们其实是来驱逐居民…
What about reports you’re actually evicting people…
以便兴建三角洲城的
…to make way for construction of Delta City?
妮歌♥ 听妈妈的话 来吧
Nikko, you heard your mom. Go on.

Oh, man.
– 无家可归的人又怎样? – 真滑头
– And the homeless? – What a gyp.
要拆毁一些建筑物 才能兴建三角洲城
Some buildings have to come down before Delta can go up.
我不否认我们发了 一、两张驱逐令…
I won’t deny we’re serving an eviction notice or two…
但大部分人都接受过 验尿和入职考试
…but most of these people have already taken their urine tests and placement exams.
有新工作等着他们做的
They’ve got new jobs waiting for them.
我们只是在过渡时期协助他们
We’re just helping them make the transition, that’s all.
– 我们是警♥察♥ 别无其他 – 别无其他?
– We’re cops, nothing more. – Nothing more?
我的意思是 我们不是机械人
Well, we’re not robots, if that’s what you mean.
爸爸?
Hey, Dad?
你该睡了
You’re supposed to be asleep.
电视说的是不是真的?
Is it true what the Tv said?
外面是不是有个战区?
That it’s a war zone outside?
别听电视说的 这里是你的家 知道吗?
Don’t listen to what the Tv says. This is your home, you hear me?
你在这里很安全
And you’re safe here.
付多少钱我也愿意!
I’ll buy that for a dollar!
快走…
Get out, get out, get out!
(驱逐令)
这一区是普及消费者 产品公♥司♥的资产
This neighborhood is the property of omni Consumer Products.
(底特律卡迪拉克区)
– 天 帮帮我们 – 我们正是来帮你们
– For God’s sake, help us! – That’s what we’re here for, ma’am.
上车
Just get on the bus.
爸爸 他们带我们去哪里? 发生什么事?
Where are they taking us, Dad? What’s happening?
别相信他们! 他们会丢我们到街上 自生自灭
Don’t believe them! They’ll throw us into the streets to die like rats!
纳粹党混♥蛋♥!
Nazi sons of bitches!
有需要时就射死她 但把她带走
Shoot her if you must, but get her out of here.
知道
Yes, sir.
走吧
Let’s go. Come on.
我认为进展得不错 是不是?
I think it’s going rather well, don’t you?
是的
Yes, sir.
我叫你快点 走吧
Come on, I said, move! Move!
– 你对老妇粗暴点 好吗? – 闭嘴!
– Manandle an old lady, would you? – Shut up!
– 走! – 上车
– Move, move! – Get up there!
我叫你起来!
I said, get up!
你在下面干嘛?笨蛋
What are you doing down there? Piece of slime!
听到我说吗?
Can you hear me?
我叫你起来 笨蛋!
I said, get up, you drunken cow!
退后!那架起重机会爆♥炸♥!
Get back! The crane’s gonna blow!
大家听着 这些巴士 那儿也去不了
Listen to me, people! These buses are going nowhere!
留下来 为你们的家园抗争 根本不会有好日子
Stay here! Fight for your homes! There is no silver lining!
只是那些机构混♥蛋♥想中饱私囊
Only corporate scumbags who want to line their pockets!
妮歌♥!…
Nikko! Nikko!
妈妈!爸爸!
Mom! Mom! Dad!
妮歌♥!不!那是我的孩子 妮歌♥
Nikko! No! That’s my baby! Nikko, Nikko!
妈妈!爸爸!
Mom! Dad! Dad!
妈妈!爸爸!
Mom, Dad!
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom!
爸爸!
Dad?!
妈妈!
Mom!
你!别走开!
You! Stay where you are!
重复 建改警队是来协助你们的
Repeat: The rehabilitation officers are here to assist you.
没事的 你现在跟我们一起
It’s okay, it’s okay. You’re with us now.
他走了没有?
Is he gone?
我们是否安全?
Are we clear?
安全
Clear!
好 我们来吧
Okay, let’s do it.
好了 莫连奴
Okay, Moreno.
掩着耳朵
Cover your ears.
来吧
Rock ‘r roll.
没有人 我们走吧
All clear. Let’s go.

Jesus!
– ED209 – 他不在侦察照片里
– ED 209! – He wasrt in the recon photo!
别动!你们擅自闯进警方范围
Freeze! You are trespassing on police property.
放下武器
Please surrender your weapons.
– 什么事? – 她疯的吗?
– What the hell? – Is she crazy?
你们有二十秒时间
You have 20 seconds to comply.
– 孩子 回来 – 你会害死我们的!
– Hey, kid, come back here! – You’re gonna get us all killed!
她到底在干什么?
What the hell is she doing?
你们直接违反了 法例第1♥1♥4♥条 第3节
You are in direct violation of penal code 1♥1♥4♥, section 3.
我有权使用武力
I am authorized to use physical force.
你们现在有十秒时间
You now have 10 seconds to comply.
你们不会相信的 他会像头小狗般忠心
You won’t believe this. He’ll be loyal as a puppy.
你们有五秒、四秒…
You have five seconds. Four seconds.
三秒 你们有一秒时间
Three seconds. You have one second to comply.
我现在有权…
I am now authorized to…
像头小狗般忠心
…be loyal as a puppy.
厉害!
Damn!
会有效吗?
Will it work?
从一个死了的警♥察♥偷来的
Stole it off a dead cop.
(有人闯入)
该死 是警方军♥火♥库
Holy shit! That’s the police armory!
– 他们取消了通行识认 – 我们快走!
– They deleted the access signature. – Let’s get out of here!
我们几分钟后才到达 我们想办法打开这扇门
They’ll be a few minutes. Let’s figure out how to open that door!
你开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
一站式购物呢
One-stop shopping.
– 快走!要立刻离开! – 走
– Let’s go! Gotta get out of here! – He’s right. Let’s ride.
– 你干嘛?选窗帘布? – 来了
– What are you, picking out drapes? – Coming!
– 拿那个 – 为什么?
– Get that. – Why?
它看来很昂贵
It looks expensive.
我们走吧!
Come on! Come on, let’s go!
放下武器!
Drop your weapons now!
快点 放下武器!
Do it! Drop them!
别动!你们擅自闯进警方范围
Freeze! You’re trespassing on police property.
混♥蛋♥ 去死吧!
Eat lead, suckers!
妮歌♥ 快上车!
Nikko, get in! Come on!
有什么可效劳?
What can I do for you?
别动!
Nobody move!
把收银机里的钱拿来 快点
Everything in the register! Now! Do it!
当火箭科学家是什么滋味?
What’s it like being a rocket scientist?
所有单位注意 警方范围里 发生破门闯入事件 请回应
All units, we have a B and E involving police property, please respond.
重复 所有单位注意…
Repeat, all units, we have a…
唐诺利 轮到你了
Hey, Donnelly, it’s your turn.
– 不行 我们上次去了 – 不 轮到路易斯
– No way. We went last time. – No, it’s Lewis’ turn.
路易斯 到你去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!