Home 冒险电影 007之太空城(1979)

007之太空城(1979)

0
007之太空城(1979)

松开门锁 我尝试用人工操作
Release the door lock. I’ll see if I can operate it manually.
也失灵了
It’s jammed too.
为我们干杯
Well, here’s to us.
大钢牙? 我们无法离开 发射系统被卡住了
Jaws, we can’t disengage. The docking release system is jammed.
你能帮忙吗?
Can you help us?
我们脱身了
We’re free.
他们没事的 这里距离地球 只有一百里
Don’t worry, they’ll make it. It’s only 100 miles to Earth.
寻找圆球的下落
Let’s get a read- out on those globes.
银幕上有影像了 我们很快就会看到圆球
I have the three globes on the screen. We should have a visual in a minute.
在这里
There it is.
雷射枪自动瞄准目标 密♥码♥945 准备好
The laser’s on automatic. Code 945 set.
击落一个 还有两个
One down, two to go.
二号♥就在前面
Number two straight ahead.
怎么了?
What is it?
我们在大气层表面掠过
We’re skipping on the Earth’s atmosphere.
进入射程
In range.
很快就会看见最后一个 – 在那里
We should see the last one soon. – There it is.
越来越热了 – 我也束手无策
It’s getting hot. – It can’t be helped.
我们比原定轨道来得倾斜
I’m coming in at a steeper angle than I should in order to catch that last globe.
我无法继续保持这条航道 我们会在二千万尺上空解体
I can’t hold this course much longer. We’ll break up at 200,000 feet.
给我多一点时间
Just a few seconds more.
自动点火系统失灵 一定是高热 改由人工操作
Automatic firing system negative. Must be the heat. Switching to manual.
操纵装置没有反应
Controls aren’t responding.
机翼开始燃烧 – 别摇动
The wings are beginning to glow. – Just hold her steady.
稳住
Steady.
它要进入地球大气层了 这是最后一次机会了 詹姆斯
It’s entering Earth’s atmosphere! James, this is our last chance.
稳住
Steady.
史考特上校在太空站中 救回两名生还者
Colonel Scott reports picking up two survivors from the space station,
是一个高个子和矮小的金发妞
a tall man and a short blonde woman.
好的
Right. Okay.
妙算博士在二十分钟前 报告过位置
Dr. Goodhead reported their position 20 minutes ago.
他们已进入我们在太平洋的 追踪船的范围
They’re just coming into range of our tracking ship in the Pacific Ocean.
我们很快可以接收到
We should have audiovisual within a few minutes
他们的影像
from the remote onboard TV monitors.
休斯顿呼叫妙算博士 休斯顿呼叫 请确定位置
Houston calling Dr. Goodhead. Houston calling. Confirm your position.
这是英美两国首次联♥合♥行♥动♥
As this is the first joint venture between our two countries,
我把影像直接传送到 白宫和白金汉宫
I’m having it patched directly to the White House and Buckingham Palace.
我确定女皇陛下会很着迷
Well, I’m sure Her Majesty will be fascinated.
还有视听划面 – 终于有了
We have audiovisual. – Ah, at last.
007 – 天啊 邦德在干嘛?
007. – My God, what’s Bond doing?
他在尝试重新进入
I think he’s attempting re- entry, sir.
詹姆斯? – 是时候回家了
James? – I think it may be time to go home.
再带我环游世界一次
Take me round the world one more time.
有何不可?
Why not?