这玩意儿盖过了你的香味
Trifle overpowering, your scent.
标准的中♥央♥情报局装备
Standard CIA equipment.
他们派你混入崔斯吧?
And the CIA placed you with Drax, correct?
你很聪明 – 并不是
Very astute of you, James. – Oh, not really.
我有些基层的朋友
I have friends in low places.
我们可以交换资料吗?
Could this possibly be the moment for us to pool our resources?
这样做会有补偿
It could have its compensations.
你打算到哪去?
Where are you planning on going from here?
我没打算离开
I’m not planning on going anywhere.
你说得对 我们合作 效果会更好
Oh, I suppose you’re right, Holly. We would be better off working together.
缓和紧张关系? – 同意
Detente? – Agreed.
互相谅解? – 也许吧
Understanding? – Possibly.
共同合作? – 可能吧
Cooperation? – Maybe.
彼此信任? – 不可能的
Trust? – Out of the question.
马上叫服务员来替我拿行李
Send the night porter up for my bags immediately, please.
希望你知道自己在干嘛 我曾经跟他打桥牌的
I hope you know what you’re doing, Bond. I’ve played bridge with this fellow Drax.
若非事关重大 007也不会惊动我们
007 doesn’t usually push the panic button unless it’s something serious.
但愿如此 – 早安
I should hope not. – Good morning, Inspector.
早 – 你已经跟我们的意大利朋友
Good morning. – I see you’ve covered everything
把这里掩饰好了 – 是的
with our Italian friends. – Yes, sir.
是这个吗? – 是的
Is this it? – Yes, sir.
防毒面具?
Gas masks?
我们不可以冒险的
We can’t afford to take any chances, Minister.
佛雷克葛瑞 真是意外!
Frederick Gray. What a surprise.
在著名的公♥司♥里 戴上防毒面具
And in distinguished company, all wearing gas masks.
很抱歉 由于我不是英国人
You must excuse me, gentlemen, not being English,
真的无法欣赏你们的幽默感
I sometimes find your sense of humor rather difficult to follow.
我代表英国政♥府♥ 向你致歉
On behalf of the British government, I apologize.
你得解释清楚 007
I think you owe us an explanation, 007.
我这辈子从没受过如此的屈辱
I’ve never been so humiliated in my life.
我要解除他这次的职务
Your man should be taken off the assignment.
领♥事♥馆♥里见吧
I’ll see you at the consulate.
我得听从他的指示
I’ll have to do what he says.
在你执行任务之前 请叫Q把这个进行分♥析♥
Well, before you do that, sir, have Q do an analysis of this.
我从实验室里拿来的
I took it from the laboratory.
叫他千万要小心 这是极其危险的
Tell him to exercise extreme caution. It is lethal.
原来真的有实验室
So, there was a laboratory.
你先休息两个星期吧 007
You better take two weeks leave of absence, 007.
你会到哪去?
Do have any thoughts about where you might go?
我一向都很向往到里约热内卢
I’ve always had a hankering to go to Rio, sir.
我记得你曾经提过
I think I can recall your mentioning it.
不要再出错否则你我都有麻烦
007, no slipups or we’re both in trouble.
我们已经躲过一次小型危机
Yes, a minor crisis has been averted.
问题不大 但从今天开始
No, no, nothing serious, but all merchandise
得改变货物的运送路线
is to be rerouted as from today.
关于查治的代替者方面
Now, regarding a replacement for Cha,
你有适当的人选吗?
do you have someone in mind?
好 若你找到他就最好
Oh, yes, well, if you can get him, of course.
BA128号♥班机 开往里约热内卢 乘客请从七号♥闸登机
Flight BA128 to Rio de Janeiro now boarding, gate number seven.
欢迎你来到
Welcome to Rio, Mr. Bond.
这是总统套房♥ – 真的吗?
The President Suite. – Really?
你不用带我参观了 若我迷路 自会叫计程车
Well, don’t bother showing me the rest. If I get lost, I’ll take a cab.
你也是套房♥的服务之一? – 这得看住的是谁了
Do you come with the suite? – It depends who’s renting it.
伏特加马丁尼? 摇动 不要搅拌
Vodka martini? Shaken not stirred.
你干嘛从机场跟踪我来到这里?
Why were you following me from the airport?
我要认识你 我叫曼露娜
I was trying to meet you. My name is Manuela.
我在VH部门工作 有人请我们协助你
I work for Station VH. We have been asked to assist you.
M真是设想周到
M thinks of everything.
请问卡威有什么意思?
Tell me, Manuela, do the initials C and W mean anything to you?
卡威? 是卡洛斯与威斯堡
C and W? Yes, Carlos and Wilmsberg.
是本地很大的进口商
They are very big importers in Rio.
我相信是崔斯工业的子公♥司♥
A subsidiary of the Drax Group, I believe.
他们在凯利欧加大道有个仓库
They have a warehouse on Carioca Avenue.
今天晚上我要谨慎地夜访仓库
I’d like to pay it a discreet visit tonight.
今天晚上? 可能会有点困难
Tonight? I think you may find that a little difficult.
困难与否 我们也得去
Difficult or not, it’s something we have to do.
与此同时
And meanwhile,
若不跳舞 你会如何打发五小时?
how do you kill five hours in Rio if you don’t samba?
仓库在那里 – 一个人都没有
There’s the warehouse. – And not a soul about.
后面应该有入口 – 好提议
I think there’s a way around the back. – Good thinking.
是这里了
This is it.
别跟陌生人说话 我很快回来
Don’t talk to any strange men. I’ll be back.
你还好吧? – 我没事 但我情愿与你跳舞
Are you all right? – Yes, but I’d rather dance with you.
我早说过别跟陌生人说话的
I did tell you not to talk to any strange men.
你在里面有发现吗? – 只有这个
Did you find anything in there? – Only this.
“崔斯空运”
“Drax Air Freight.”
他们在哪个机场运作?
Do you know which airport they operate from?
圣彼得机场 要我带你去吗?
Yes. San Pietro. Do you want me to take you there?
不用了 你需要休息
No, I think you need some rest.
我送你回去 – 好的
Come on. I’ll drop you off. – Okay.
我们不是见过面的? – 这副脸孔和态度都很熟悉
Haven’t we met before somewhere? – The face is familiar, as is the manner.
现在比在威尼斯后更冷了
It’s become distinctly chilly since Venice.
那是在你离去之前
Well, that was before you walked out on me.
差点被你放在通道上的行李绊倒
Yes, nearly tripping over your suitcase on the way through the door.
那又如何?
So?
为何要浪费时间跟对方作对?
So why waste time working against each other?
我已经看过崔斯在这里的仓库 里面空空如也
I’ve checked Drax’s warehouse in town. It’s empty.
意料中事
That’s no surprise. Since I’ve been here,
飞机每两小时开出一班
those planes have been taking off every two hours.
他在搬离 – 到哪去?
Yes. He’s moving out. – Where to?
这正是我们要调查的
That’s what we’re going to find out,
我们得合作找出答案
now that we’re working together.
我仍然不知道你是否可靠 – 我也不知道你是否可靠
I still don’t know if I trust you. – I don’t know if I trust you either.
这样不是更刺♥激♥吗?
That’s what makes it more exciting, doesn’t it?
怎么了? – 我不知道
What’s wrong? – I don’t know.
但我们还是离开这里吧
But I’m sure we’re better off out than in.
把铁链带走
Bring that chain.
撑着点! 詹姆斯 – 我也是这样想
Hang on, James. – The thought had occurred to me.
我应该料到
I might have guessed.
你认识他吗? – 算不上
Do you know him? – Not socially.
他叫大钢牙 是杀手
His name’s Jaws. He kills people.
铁链给我
Here, give me the chain.
快 抱紧我
Come on. Hang on to me.
跳吧!
Jump.
你有受伤吗? – 只是伤了裁缝的心
Have you broken something? – Only my tailor’s heart.
为什么要这样做? – 你救了我一命
What was that for? – For saving my life.
你提醒我应多点救你
Remind me to do it more often.
谢了 我们没事
Oh, thank you, but we’re in great shape.
对不起
Sorry about that.
詹姆斯! 你像从山上掉下来似的
James! You look as though you’ve just fallen off a mountain.
你真幽默 钱班霓
Well, it’s funny you should say that, Moneypenny.
事实上 我在苐车上
As a matter of fact, I was in a cable car and…
算了吧 – 在另一边
Never mind. – The other courtyard.
你来了 007 – 是球吗 Q?
Ah, there you are, 007. – Balls, Q?
是流星锤 007
Bolas, 007.
好极了 建军节那天要准备好 – 是的
Good. Have that ready for Army Day. – Yes, sir.
M在哪? – 在办公室里
Where’s M? – He’s in the office over there.
这边走
This way.
早安 007 – 早安
Good morning, 007. – Good morning, sir.
你来得正好 请坐 – 谢谢
You’re just in time. Sit down. – Thank you, sir.
Q有发现 – 好极了
Q’s come up with something. – Splendid.
有妙算博士的消息吗? – 恐怕没有
Any news of Dr. Goodhead? – Afraid not. Right, Q.
我把你在威尼斯得到的液体 进行分解
Well, it’s a breakdown on that phial of liquid you picked up in Venice.
你似乎是对的 – 谢谢
You know, you seem to be right, 007. – Thank you.
那是毒性猛烈的神经毒气 但对动物没影响
It’s a highly toxic nerve gas that appears to have no effect on animals.
我可以看看程式吗?
May I see the formula?
这是一种植物的化学程式式
It’s a chemical formula of a plant.
黑兰花 一种极为稀有的兰花
Orchideae anegra. A very rare orchid indeed.
人们以为它已绝种
Yes. It was thought to be extinct.
直至一名传教士 在阿犸索可山上把一朵带回来
Until a missionary brought one back from the upper reaches of the Amazoco.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!