恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
拉米雷兹先生和他朋友将要失业了
Mr. Ramirez and his friends will be out of business.
至少他不会用海♥洛♥因♥口味的香蕉去支助革命
At least he won’t be using heroin-flavored bananas to finance revolutions.
不要回酒店,先生
Don’t go back to your hotel, senor.
他们会监视你
They’ll be watching it.
一小时后有飞机飞往迈阿密
There’s a plane leaving for Miami in an hour.
我会上飞机,但首先我要办点未结束的事情
I’ll be on it, but first I have some unfinished business to attend to.
对不起
Forgive me.
你为何要穿戴着它呢?
Why do you wear that thing?
我有轻微的自卑感
I have a slight inferiority complex.
我刚才在做什么?
Where was I? Oh, yes.
被电死的!
Shocking.
绝对是被电死的
Positively shocking.
金手指
Goldfinger
他是男人
He’s the man
会点石成金的男人
The man with the Midas touch
像是蜘蛛之吻
A spider’s touch
冷冷的手指
Such a cold finger
勾引你
Beckons you
进入罪恶的深渊
To enter his web of sin
但别上当
But don’t go in
他会在你的耳边花言巧语
Golden words he will pour in your ear
但谎言掩饰不了你的恐惧
But his lies can’t disguise what you fear
金饰女孩
For a golden girl
知道他会吻她
Knows when he’s kissed her
死亡之吻
It’s the kiss of death
来自金手指先生
From Mr. Goldfinger
美丽的少女
Pretty girl
小心黄金的心
Beware of this heart of gold
这颗心很残酷
This heart is cold
他会在你的耳边花言巧语
Golden words he will pour in your ear
但谎言掩饰不了你的恐惧
But his lies can’t disguise what you fear
金饰女孩
For a golden girl
知道他会吻她
Knows when he’s kissed her
死亡之吻
It’s the kiss of death
来自金手指先生
From Mr. Goldfinger
美丽的少女
Pretty girl
小心黄金的心
Beware of this heart of gold
这颗心很残酷
This heart is cold
他只爱黄金
He loves only gold
只爱黄金
Only gold
他爱黄金
He loves gold
他只爱黄金
He loves only gold
只爱黄金
Only gold
他爱黄金
He loves gold
感觉如何?
How’s this?
不错
That’s nice.
很好
Very nice.
这里?
Just here?
不对,再低点,亲爱的
No, a little lower, darling.
我就知道你会被照顾得很好
I thought I’d find you in good hands.
菲利克斯!
Felix!
菲利克斯,你好吗?
Felix, how are you?
丁克,来见见菲利克斯
Dink, meet Felix Leiter.
菲利克斯,这是丁克 – 嗨,丁克
Felix, say hello to Dink. – Hi, Dink.
丁克,和菲利克斯说再见
Dink, say goodbye to Felix.
这是男人之间的事
Man talk.
你精神松懈了,007
You must be slipping, 007,
让对手如此接近你
letting the opposition get that close to you.
他们在牙买♥♥加更加接近不是吗?
They got a lot closer to you in Jamaica, didn’t they?
你在想什么?我在休假
But what’s on your mind? I’m on holiday.
不再是了,伦敦有指示来
Not anymore, you’re not. Signal from London.
我就知道M不让我住
Might have known M wouldn’t book me into
迈阿密海滩最好的旅馆绝非好意
the best hotel in Miami Beach out of pure gratitude.
他交待我们替你盯着他
He asked us to keep an eye on him for you.
奥瑞克·金手指
Auric Goldfinger.
听起来像法国指甲油
Sounds like a French nail varnish.
他是英国人,但口音不像
He’s British, but he doesn’t sound like it.
大企业家,事业横跨世界,全是合法生意
Big operator. Worldwide interests, all apparently quite reputable.
拥有一个全美最好的马场
Owns one of the finest stud farms in the States.
这和华盛顿有什么关联?
What’s the tie-up with Washington?
他没有问题,那只是中情局的看法
He’s clean, as far as CIA is concerned.
那里找得到他?
And where do I find him?
那是他放的鸽子,正在等他
That’s his pigeon waiting for him now.
金手指已连赢他一周了
Goldfinger’s been taking him to the cleaners every day for a week.
早,西蒙先生,准备开始了吗?
Morning, Mr. Simmons. Ready for our little game?
当然准备好了
Sure, I’m ready.
输了一万元
When you’re 10 grand in the hole,
随时准备好翻本
you’re ready for anything.
我能要我的老位子吗?
Could I have my usual seat?
你和你的日光浴!
You and your suntan.
金手指是位杰出的玩牌高手
That Goldfinger’s a fabulous card player.
同样赌注?
Same stakes?
加倍,一分5元
Let’s double it. $5 a point.
你说5元吗?
Did you say five?
我总会转运的
My luck’s got to change sometime.

Okay.
我回公♥司♥发电报给M,说你已在办案了
I’ll get back to the office and cable M you’re on the job.
其他的资料在晚饭时再告诉我
You can fill me in on the rest at dinner.
好,等一会打给你
Fine, I’ll call you later.
4分
Four.
这么快?
So soon?
几分?
How many?
7,12,18,32分,44分
Seven, 12, 18, 32, 44.
小姐?
Miss?
你在…?
Hey, what do you…
这是金手指先生的套房♥!
That’s Mr. Goldfinger’s suite.
我知道
Yes, I know.
你很甜
You’re very sweet.
他刚拿一张梅花老K
He just drew the king of clubs.
让他有59分
That makes his count 59.
他有红心同花顺,8,9,10
He’s got a diamond run, 8, 9, 10.
他手上留着黑桃6
He’s holding on to the six of spades,
我想他认为你会要
so I guess he thinks you want it.
上一张牌是红心8
That last draw was the eight of hearts.
他需要老K和皇后
He needs kings and queens.
你是谁?
Who are you?
邦德,詹姆斯·邦德
Bond. James Bond.
快些
Come on, come on.
这才像话!
Ah, that’s more like it.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
吉尔
Jill.
哪位吉尔?
Jill who?
吉尔·马斯特森
Jill Masterson.
告诉我,吉尔,他为何这么做?
Tell me, Jill, why does he do it?
他喜欢赢
He likes to win.
你为何这么做?
Why do you do it?
他请我的
He pays me.
他只请你做这个?
Is that all he pays you for?
还有和他一起露面
And for being seen with him.
只是露面?
Just seen?
是的
Just seen.
我放心了
I’m so glad.
你人太好…
You’re much too…
不该卷入这种件事
nice to be mixed up in anything like this, you know.
听着,金手指
Now hear this, Goldfinger.
你的运气变了
Your luck has just changed.
我怀疑迈阿密警方
I doubt very much if the Miami Beach police
不会纵容你这种行为的
would take kindly to what you’re doing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!