她是西班牙人
She’s Spanish,
有点耳背
and very deaf.
我们赶着去参加电影首映会
Sir, we’re in a great hurry.
我可不想错过我的首演
I don’t want to miss my premiere.
没问题 交给我们
No problem. Leave it to us.
来吧 去找你♥爸♥
Come on, we’ll find Papa.
拿去
Here you are, sir.
只能一个人进去
It’s for one person only.
她是我女儿 求你了
No, she’s my daughter! Please!
把她交给她外婆带
Leave her with Grandma.
可恶
Damn!
在永恒眼中 生命只是一滴眼泪
What is life but a teardrop in the eye of infinity?
我们一起生活 欢笑 相爱
Together we lived, we laughed, we loved.
但是你却离开了我
But you left me.
现在我孤独地走在城市荒原
And now, I walk this wilderness alone.
一个心碎的警♥察♥有什么用
What use is a cop with a broken heart?
没有你 我只有一片空虚
Without you, I’m nothing.
空虚 空虚 空虚
Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.
空虚 空虚 空虚
Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.
空虚
Nothing.
站住
Stop!
请出示邀请函
Your pass, please, madam.
贵宾通行证
古罗马人把死者头颅烧掉
The Romans lit fires in the skulls of their dead…
好让他们忘记过去
so they might forget their past.
周遭的一切都提醒我
Wherever I look,
我们的感情… 已经逝去
I’m reminded our relationship… is dead.
-你留在这里 -你还好吗?
– You stay. – You okay?
我去找爸爸
Me, Papa.
外表看起来还好
On the outside, yeah.
但是内心
But inside?
一片空虚
Nothing.
姓狄的要去交货
DeBrock is making the drop.
长官
Boss.
他们要行动了
It’s going down, boss.
是我
It’s me.
长官
Boss?
我们要去吗
Do we go?
他被困住了
He’s cornered, boss.
我们知道他在里面
We know he’s in there.
抓人吧
Let’s do it.
好的 长官
Okay, boss.
空虚
Nothing.
什么
Hey.
小男孩呢?
The little boy?
我的戏来了
Oh, look, this is my scene.
冬天了
It’s winter now.
爱情的种子深埋在我体内
And the seeds of love lie deep within me.
春天会来吗?
Will spring ever come?
我以为我会爱上另一个女人
I thought by now I’d have met another,
但是…
but…
并非如此
It was not to be.
我的戏被剪掉
They cut my scene.
但是我能证明你曾经属于我
But I can show the world that you were once mine.
我可以让时光回溯
I can relive our time together.
重温我想遗忘的珍贵回忆
Those precious memories that I yearn to forget.
时光流逝 就像沙子从我指间滑落
Time slips through my fingers like sand.
我们的爱火熄灭 只剩一片空虚
The fires of our love have burned out, and now there is nothing.
只有被灰烬染黑的天空
Nothing but a sky black with ashes.
我不会忘记你和你温柔甜蜜的亲吻
I won’t forget you, your kisses like soft fruit.
以及你如阳光般的笑容
Your laughter bursting into daylight like silver.
你的嘴角就像夜空的下弦月
Your smile like the curl of the sickle moon in the night sky.
你的美 你的好 你的耐心
Your luminous beauty, your goodness, your patience,
曾经让你专心听我每句话语
how you hung on my every word.
现在你却投入别人的怀抱
You are now in the arms of another.
这个男人到底是谁?
Who is he, this man?
他帅气吗?
Does he have poise?
他优雅吗?
Does he have grace?
他是情人 或是斗士
Is he a lover or a fighter?
你到底爱上他什么地方?
What powers does he have over you?
当你看到他 眼光会闪耀吗
Do your eyes dance like fireflies in the night when he comes to you?
你会温柔地喊他的名字吗
Does your body soften as your lips shape his name?
我不敢相信你竟然这么自私
I can’t believe you’ve been so selfish.
快开门
Open the door.
开门!
Open up!
你被爱情吞噬
You are consumed by love.
我是柯卡森·科雷
It’s Mr Carson Clay.
他是如何蛊惑你的?
How does he cast a spell over you,
让你着迷 欺骗你?
enchant you, beguile you?
为什么锁住你的心房♥?
Why did you shut me out?
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
放映师呢?
Where’s the projectionist?
我挣扎着生活
I struggled to survive.
当我想起我俩的痛苦回忆
When I look back on the darkest moments of our history,
我早该知道我们会分手
I knew that we would part.
这是谁的?
Whose is this?
现在 我必须放你走
And that now, I must let you go.
我们将拥有更深更真的感情
We will know a deeper, surer love.
偶然的相遇 建立起坚固的情谊
It begins fleetingly, but it deepens and endures.
这份感情在各处开花结果
It grows amidst all the strangeness of life.
让我们永远有所依靠
It is a beauty we can always depend on.
那就是友情的可贵
It is the beauty of friendship.
别拍手了!
Stop!
我儿子被他绑走的
You stole my son!
不是他
No, he didn’t!
那我的儿子在哪里?
Where is my son? Where is he?
那边 这里
That… Here…
爸爸
Papa!
妈妈
Mama!
创造艺术是个奇异的过程
A very strange thing happens when you’re making a work of art.
有时候感觉就像是玩拼图游戏
Sometimes you don’t quite see the elements coming together,
拼出来的作品很神奇很自然
and then, when it all comes together, there’s something magical,
就像今天放映的电影
something organic, and such a thing happened today,
大家都说行不通
and everyone said this wouldn’t work.
大家都说风险很大
They said it was a terrible risk,
但我想继续用这种手法拍电影
but I want to keep on making films just like this.
曾经有人使用过 结合录影及电影的手法
The video-film combination, it’s something that’s really been done before,
但是都不像这部电影这么成功
but not quite like this.
我很高兴有这么好的反应
I’m glad the reception was so great.
也很高兴能来这里 法国万岁
And I’m just happy to be here. Vive la France.
祝福各位 谢谢
Bless you, bless you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!