They’re fighting again!
他们又在打架了
Oh, boy.
天哪
Don’t! Wait! Not my homework!
求求你,那是我的作业
No! Stop it! No!
不,住手
Problem, gentlemen?
有问题吗?
Hey, dork-brain!
怪胎!
If you weren’t a girl, I’d beat your face off.
你要不是女生,我就揍你
If you weren’t a girl, I’d beat your face off.
可惜你不是女生,否则我揍你
You’re calling me a girl?
你说我像女生?
You called me one!
是你先说我像女生
You asked for it.
你自讨苦吃
Now get out of here!
现在给我滚开
Forget those guys.
别理那些男生
They’re jealous because you’re smart and funny.
他们嫉妒你聪明又幽默
And girls like that.
女生都喜欢这种男生
What girls?
什么女生?
Lots of girls.
很多女生
I mean…
我就…
I like you.
喜欢你
I don’t like you.
我不喜欢你
Now everybody thinks I need a girl to fight for me.
大家一定以为我需要女生保护
You are a dork-brain.
你真是个怪胎
My nose!
我的鼻子!
(麻辣女王)
特工佳丽
Wimp!
孬种!
Moe and Larry in the house.
老莫和赖瑞进来了
Grant, what have we got out back?
葛伦,后门那边情况如何?
All clear here, sir.
毫无动静,长官
Matthews, what do you got?
麦修,你那里呢?
Returnable cans, sir.
只有回收铝罐,长官
I think I’m up to 75 cents.
我赚到七十五分钱了
Hey, we got a cab.
来了一辆计程车
Here comes Curly.
柯利来了
Yep, the Three Stooges.
三个罗喽
Check it out, lvan’s packing.
你们看,艾文身上有枪
Thank you! We’ve got a briefcase.
谢谢,看到手提箱了
Hart, waiting for visual confirmation.
哈特,先确认有没有磁片
No disc yet.
还没看到磁片
Case is opening.
要开手提箱了
This woman’s ass is in the way.
天哪,被这女人的屁♥股♥挡到了
Hart, we can’t see a goddamn thing.
哈特,我们什么也看不见
We need to see the discs.
一定要拍到磁片才行
This broad’s got two asses!
这女人一个屁♥股♥两个大
Hart, do something!
哈特,快想办法
Yeah. You know what?
你知道吗?
I really love this borscht.
这碗俄式菜汤真好喝
Or, as they say in Russian:
用俄语说就是…
All right, Hart. We got the discs.
好了,哈特,拍到磁片了
We’re moving in!
我们要冲进去了
FBI! Get down on the ground! Now!
FBI,趴下!快趴下!
Get down on the ground! Do it!
趴下!趴下!
Keep your hands where I can see them!
双手放到明显的位置
No English.
我不懂英语
Hart! Nobody moves until I see some goddamn “Lazhitsa na pol”!
在我确认之前谁都不许动
Sir, he’s turning purple!
长官,他脸色发紫
Hart, until we secure, you stay.
哈特,制伏嫌犯前你别妄动
Sir, that is one really, really purple Russian, sir!
这个俄♥国♥佬真的脸色发紫 长官
He’s still armed! Nobody moves!
他身上还有武器,谁都不许动
Hands up! Back off! Back off!
双手举高!退后!退后!
No, sir. He’s not gonna die.
长官,不能让他这样断气
He’s not good enough for that.
他该接受法律制裁
His victims didn’t get a chance to choke on a peanut, did they, sir?
受他害的人没这么幸运 对吧?
Yeah
没错
Now you’re going down.
给我趴下
Drop the guns or I’ll kill her.
把枪丢掉,否则我杀了她
Lvan, out the back.
快退后
You’re not killing anyone, you peanut-eating bastard.
不许你杀人,吃花生的瘪三
Step back!
退后!
Move it! Move it!
快!快!
Party’s over, boys.
派对结束了
How’s your head, my little piroshki?
你的头还好吧?
This is gonna put you away for a long time. You know that?
这张磁片能让你坐很久的牢
Let’s get that ambulance in here!
快叫救护车
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Stay with me, all right?
撑下去
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Don’t be sorry. You did a great job!
不必道歉,你表现得很好
Nice work. See you back there, okay?
干得好,咱们回局里见
You got it.
好的
Come on, Hart. The van’s waiting.
走吧,哈特,车子在等了
I got Grant shot.
我害葛伦中弹
I shouldn’t have moved.
早知道就不该妄动
Come on, you made a choice.
别这样,判断都已下了
It was wrong, but that’s it. It’s over.
即使判断错误,反正都结束了
By the way, you look like hell.
你的模样好狼狈
(“公民”又寄出 炸♥弹♥恐吓信函)
(“公民”宣称炸毁体育场)
Morning, Mrs. Schwartz. Schnatzie.
早安,许沃太太和史纳齐
Good morning, Gracie.
早安,桂丝
Hart.
哈特
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
ETA, 20 minutes.
预计二十分钟后抵达
No problem.
没问题
Breakdown?
说吧
Yes.
是的
Yes, sir. Negative.
是的,长官
Do not need assistance.
不用,不需要支援
Ten-four, sir. Yes, I know it’s hot.
好的,是,长官,我知道很烫
Hey, you cannot park…
你不能把车停在…
It’s an emergency. Official business.
请让开,有急事,执行公务中
Ma’am, aside, please. Thank you.
请让开,谢谢
Official business, sir. Emergency. Step aside.
执行公务中,有急事,让开
Hey, get lost! I’m waiting here.
滚开,我先来排队的
FBI. You might want to stay out of this.
我是联邦探员,别妨碍公务
Excuse me. Sir, ma’am, please back off.
抱歉,先生,请退后
All right. I need eight double-tall…
好了,我要外带八杯特浓…
Eight double-tall lattes.
八杯特浓拿铁咖啡
One with no foam.
一杯不加打泡牛奶
Five decaf lattes with a long straw.
五杯低咖♥啡♥因♥,要附长吸管
Four caramel macchiattos.
四杯焦糖牛奶
Double up on the cup. I got a long way to go.
用双层纸杯,路程很远
Two blueberry scones with the little granules on top…
两片裹糖屑的蓝莓饼干
…and one Starbucks compilation CD.
一张星巴克精选CD
No! I would like… Oh, jeez.
不,我还要… 天啊
What’s going on?
出了什么事?
Where’s McDonald?
麦唐诺呢?
Could we put out an APB on my Frappuccino?
别管麦唐诺了,能不能先通缉我的咖啡?
It’s in the bag.
在袋子里
Did he say anything about last night?
昨晚那件事他有说什么吗?
Relax.
放心
Don’t annoy him. Don’t say anything. Don’t argue.
别惹他生气,少开口,别争辩
I don’t argue. I never argue.
我从来不会争辩
When do I argue?
我几时争辩了?
I might have a heated discussion with somebody.
可能有时讲话激动了点,但…
Is this you not arguing?
你这样叫不争辩?
Because you suck at it.
少来这一套
Morning, everybody.
大家早
Morning, sir.
早,长官
Morning, sir. It’s…
早,长官,我…
Sir.
长官
Okay, everybody.
好吧,各位

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!