-有同伴跟来了 -什么?
-We got company. -What?
该死 好吧
Shit.
-开稳一点 -这叫防御性驾驶
-Baby, hold steady. Now! -It’s called evasive driving, sweetheart.
稳住!
Hold still!
这车好怪 这玩意要怎么开?
This thing’s all over the place. How do you drive these things anyways?
老公
Honey!
-让我来开 -我好了
-Honey, let me drive. -I got it.
让开 让开
Move over. Move.
这种车是给主妇开的
I’m the suburban housewife, sweetheart.
-让开 -好 换手
-You move. -Fine. Go.
那是防弹的
They’re bulletproof.
那是防弹的
They’re bulletproof.
也许我该告诉你
You know, honey, I should probably tell you.
我之前结过一次婚
I was married once before.
-你是怎么回事? -是你的问题吧
-Are you out of your mind? What is wrong with you? -You’re what’s wrong with me.
-我当时在赌城喝醉了 -这样好多了
-It was a drunken Vegas thing! -Oh, that’s better!
住手
Stop it.
快闪..快闪
Go, go, go!
-她身份证号♥码是多少?
-What’s her name and Social Security number?
你不能去杀她
No. You’re not gonna kill her.
这种门还真方便
These doors are handy.
亲爱的 你有点虚伪
You know, sweetheart, you’re being a bit hypocritical.
你也没说实话啊
It’s not like you’re some beacon of truth.
我父母
John, my parents…
在我五岁时就过世了
They died when I was five. I’m an orphan.
那我们结婚时是谁送你过门?
Who…Who was that kindly fella who gave you away at our wedding?
雇来的演员
Paid actor.
我就说我在电视上看过你♥爸♥
I said…I said I saw your dad on Fantasy Island.!
我知道
I know.
我不想谈了
You know, I don’t even want to talk about it.
-你瞄准了? -瞄准了
-You got it? -Got it.
-随时动手 -我瞄准他们了
-Any time. -I got ’em.
我们得重新谈我们谈过的事
We’re gonna have to redo every conversation we’ve ever had.
我是犹太人
I’m Jewish.
我竟然还让我真正的父母去婚礼
I can’t believe I brought my real parents to our wedding.
真难吃 这是给人吃的吗?
Disgusting. How could you serve this to someone?
可以再拿去热一热吗?
Excuse me, ma’am. Is it possible to get this reheated? Miss?
小姐? 我在跟你说话
Miss, I’m talking to you. Excuse me.
老天 约翰
Jesus, Johnny.
-早 艾迪 -早安
-Good morning, Eddie. -Morning.
很高兴看到你没事
It’s good to see you’re okay, man.
你干掉那个说谎的贱♥人♥了?
Tell me you got smart and that you killed that lyin’ bitch.
这个说谎的贱♥人♥?
Hmm. This lying bitch?
看来那只是一厢情愿的想法
Guess it was just wishful thinking.
抱歉
-I’m sorry. -Eddie, we got…
-幸会 珍 -专心点! 我们有麻烦了
-It’s nice to see you, Jane. -Eddie. Eddie, focus, please.We got problems.
吸毒的人才会有麻烦 你们两个死定了
You got problems?Crack addicts got problems, my friend. You two are smoked.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许? 整个组织都在追杀你
Maybe?John, you got the entire agency gunning for ya.
她的人也是
Probably have her agency gunning for you too.
-那你呢? 你的立场呢? -什么立场?
-What about you? -Me? -Where are you at? Where am I at?
我今天早上发现自己行动迟缓
I find myself dragging my feet this morning.
我想你们欠我一笔钱
I think you owe me a little money anyway.
我知道我们彼此不欣赏
-What do you think? -We don’t understand each other. And I understand that.
但我不喜欢这种眼光
But I don’t need those looks from you.
-我当他朋友很久了 -我气坏了
I’ve been in his life a long time. I’m pissed off.
他们炸毁我家 射杀我老婆 我自己的组织
They blew up my house. They shot at my wife. My own company.
她老板若真是传说中那个
If she works for who the street says that she works for…
你们两个就是死对头 她是女性频道 你则是…
You’re Macy’s and Gimbel’s.She would be the WE channel,and you would be…
跟她打对台的频道
Whatever channel it is that competes against the WE channel.
这很简单 一旦背离组织就免谈了
Johnny, the point is simple. Once you guys decide to get off the reservation, that’s it.
-你们就完了 -艾迪 情况有多糟?
-Then you’re off the reservation. -Eddie, how bad?
情况有多糟?
-How bad is it? -Mm.
记得加拿大的行动吧
You remember Canada.
-跟这比简直是小儿科 -那是你干的?
-That was kid stuff next to what you’re up against. -That was you?
那让你很兴奋吗?她想杀你 这不关我的事
-Oh, is that a turn-on? -She tried to kill you with a car. Not my business.
就算好朋友也不淌这种浑水
A good friend stays out of it. I understand. This is the facts.
如果你们两个分开 你就有机会
If you two separate from each other, you got a shot.
机会不大 不过有机会
Not a great shot, Johnny, but you got a shot.
要是你们不分 你就死定了
You two stay together, you’re dead.
除非你找到他们更感兴趣的东西
Unless you can find something that they want more than they want you.
班杰明·丹兹
找到他 他在联邦法♥院♥地下二楼
Found him. He’s being held in subbasement “D” of the federal courthouse.
高度警戒 动作及热感侦测器 供电系统连接市内输电网
High security. Motion and thermal.Power’s on a city grid.
情报就这么多了 珍
This is as far as we go,Jane.
-好 多谢了 -祝你好运
-Right. Thanks for everything. -Good luck, babe.
西北方有冷锋来袭…
We have this northwesterly flow coming down through the middle of the country.
拜托你们换个台吧?
Do one of you guys mind changing the channel?
一个正向本市…
One is moving in right now.
尼克 拜托你挪个屁♥股♥ 换一台吧?
Nick.Would you please get off your fat ass and change the channel?
-我知道这很困难 谢了 -气温将会继续下降
I know. It’s tough. Thank you. That’s going to make things even colder than they are right now.
只有30秒的机会 我切断电源 你带走那小子
Thirty-second window. I cut the power, you grab the kid.
简单明了 明白否? 明白
-Simple and clean. Got it? -Got it.
告诉我 总共有多少人?
So tell me. How many?
这很重要吗?
Does it matter?
要我先说吗?
-Should I go first? -Okay.
我没有认真数过 不过
I don’t exactly keep count, but…
我敢说
I would say…
介于57到63人之间
-high 50s, low 60s. -Mm-hmm.
我在这行混了很久 不过…
Been around the block, but…
-重要的是… -312人
-you know, the important thing is… -312.
312人?
312?
-怎么杀的? -有时一次杀两个人
-How? -Some were two at a time.
老公?
-Honey. -I’m…I’m…I’m…
-你有监视这周边吗? -我检查过了
-Monitoring the perimeter? -I checked the perimeter.
-警方的频道呢? -我正在监听
-What about the police bands? -I am on the police bands.
-那个… -我又不是新手
-Connected to the main… -This is not my first time.
这点我们已经确认过了
I think we’ve established that.
好吧
All right.
向左转
Turn left.
左转 约翰
Left, John.
你不用这样跟我说话 温柔点
You don’t have to talk to me like that. Okay? Be nice.
-请左转好吗? -我没办法左转
-Left, please? -I can’t go left. You see?
看到没?这就是我的左边 你看
There is no left. Look.
我只能向前或向后直走
I have straight. I have back the way I came.
不能左转 我该往哪去?
There’s no left. Which way do you want me to go?
-等待我的指示 -你看到我在哪了吗?
-Just stay there and wait for my mark. -See what I’m sitting in?
看到没?
See that?
-慢慢来吧 -好吧 待在那里
-Take your time. -Yeah. All right. Stay.
待在那里 等我指示 我会查清楚
Stay there. Wait for my mark. I’ll find it.
等我指示
Wait for my mark.
就快好了 怎么回事? 再等一等
Almost there. I don’t know what happened. Just hold on.
约翰 你在干嘛?
What are you…John, what are you doing? What are you doing?
听我信♥号♥♥ 关闭灯光
Kill the lights on my signal.
就是现在 关闭灯光
Now. Kill the lights.
-珍 关闭灯光 -那是什么?
Jane, kill the lights. -Hey. Who’s that?
-在哪里? -不是现在 开灯 笨蛋
-Where? -No, no. Not now! Turn ’em back on! Idiot!
-他们来了 -解开我的手铐
-Here they come. -Hey, Nick. Uncuff me.
开灯
Turn ’em on! Turn ’em on!
-把灯打开 -好啦
-Turn it back on. -All right.
-我需要照明 -闭嘴
-Give me light. -Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.
登入成功
-尼克 -闭嘴
-Nick. -Shut up.
给我一把枪 尼克
Give me a gun.
安静
-Nick, give me a gun. -Zip it!
这家伙很狡猾
This guy’s a wily one. I told you to wait for my signal.
-你没等我指示 -我见机行事
-You didn’t wait for my signal. -Well, I improvised.
-你没照计划来 -计划有瑕疵
-You deviated from the plan. -The plan was flawed.
-才没有 -偏执狂
-The plan was not flawed. -Anal.
-做事有条理 -这种工作有九♥成♥要靠本能
-Organized. -Jane, 90% of this job is instinct.
你的本能触发了警铃
Your instincts set off every alarm in the building.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章了不起的盖茨比
下一篇文章真爱至上
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!