噢 倒大楣
Oh, crap!
天啊 抱歉 那是直觉反应
Oh, my God. I’m so sorry! That was purely reactive.
不 不
No! No!
不会吧
Come on!
奈特
Nate! Come on.
-来 我抓住你了 -救命 我要掉下去了
-I got you. -Help. I’m falling!
“波士顿 15年前”
我抓住你了 来吧
I got you. Come on.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-小声点 -天啊
-Keep it down. Hey. -Oh, my God.
我明明叫你等我
What part of “wait for me” did you not get?
-我说我要跟你来 -好啦
-I said, I’m coming with you. -Okay. Okay.
我们要找探险家时代展览
We’re looking for the Age of Explorers exhibit.
安静点
So be quiet.
泡泡糖?
Bubble Yum?
最后一块 分着吃
That’s my last piece. Let’s split it.
嘿 臭小子
Hey. Punk.
-聪明鬼 这是谁? -简单
-All right, smart guy. Who’s this? -Too easy.
麦哲伦 航行全世界第一人
Ferdinand Magellan. First guy to sail around the world.
错了 麦哲伦从没航行全世界
Wrong. Magellan never made it all the way around.
只是拿走功劳
He just took all the credit.
哇 在那儿
Holy shit. There it is.
什么?
What?
过来
Come here.
第一张世界地图
First map of the whole world.
你知道麦哲伦在找什么吗?
You know what Magellan was really looking for?
黄金
Gold.
但他从未回来过
But he never made it home.
那些黄金就消失了?
So all that gold, it’s just gone?
只是遗失 没有消失
Lost. Not gone.
这不一样
There’s a difference.
遗失的东西…
If something’s lost,
可以被找到
it can be found.
我们很幸运 身上流着海盗的血
But lucky for us, we got pirate blood in our veins.
弗朗西斯德瑞克爵士的后裔
Descended from Sir Francis Drake himself.
至少爸妈以前常常这么说
At least, that… was what Mom and Dad used to say.
有时候我觉得他们还在某处
You know, sometimes I think they’re out there somewhere.
-只是遗失了 -他们不是遗失
-Like they’re just lost. -They’re not lost.
是消失
They’re gone.
好吧
All right.
这张地图价值连城
This map is worth a fortune.
试试看吧
Here goes nothing.
来吧
Come on.
快走
Let’s go. Hey.
你们两个
You two! Hey! Hey!
-站住 -噢 倒大楣
-Don’t move. -Oh, crap.
我们出于敬意先来这里 贝修女
We came here first out of respect, Sister B.
但他第三次犯案
But this is his third strike.
去收拾东西 山姆
Go get your things, Sam.
别让他们把他带走
You can’t just let them take him away.
去道别吧
Say your goodbyes.
-你在干嘛?-打死我也不会被他们关起来
-What the hell? -I’m not letting them lock me up. No way.
-我要跟你去 -这次不行
-I’m coming with you. -Not this time.
过来
Come here.
你有看我拿下这个过吗?
You see me go anywhere without this?
没有
No.
所以你知道我绝不会丢掉它
So you know I will never leave it behind.
我会永远与你同在
I will always be with you.
上面刻了拉丁文
It says sic parvis magna.
伟大始于渺小
“Greatness from small beginnings.”
就是你和我
That’s you and me.
走吧 小子
Let’s go, kid.
我最好闪了
I better get going.
我会回来找你 奈特
I’ll come back for you, Nate.
我保证
Promise.
别忘了你是德瑞克家的人 我爱你
Never forget, you’re a Drake. I love you.
“纽约 现今”
原来是迟到的伟大
Well, well, well, if it isn’t the late, great
前员工奈特
and formerly employed Nate.
至少伟大的部份说对了
At least you got the “great” part right.
-把东西拿上来了 -谢了
-Goldie, I brought your stuff up. -Thank you.
-昨晚如何? -很赞啊
-How was last night? -Great.
-他帅吗? -超帅的
-Yeah, he was cute? -Very cute.
不错喔
Nice.
-嘿 -嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
你要点什么?
What can I get you?
-伏特加通宁 -拜托
-A vodka tonic. -Vodka tonic? Come on.
我今晚调的第一杯 来点难的
It’s my first drink of the night. Test me a little.
那就来杯尼格罗尼
I don’t know. A Negroni.
尼什么?
A ne-what?
开玩笑的 尼格罗尼
I’m kidding. The Negroni.
1919年由尼格罗尼伯爵发明
First made in 1919 for Count Camillo Negroni
他把常喝的
when he swapped the soda water
美♥国♥佬♥调酒中的苏打水 换成琴酒
in his usual drink, the Americano, for gin.
没在这见过你
Haven’t seen you in here before.
-我不住在附近 -是喔 那你住在哪?
-It’s not really my neighborhood. -Not yours? Where are you from?
-格林威治 -不错喔
-Greenwich. -Greenwich. Sounds nice.
那里的调酒师不会讲古
Bartenders up there don’t give history lessons.
那里的调酒师调不出这样的尼格罗尼
Well, bartenders in Greenwich don’t make Negronis like this.
继续喝还是结账?
You want to leave it open or closed?
大概继续喝 老爸的钱嘛
Open, probably. It’s only Daddy’s money.
香烟
The cigarette.
艾方索西格芮提于1462年发明
Invented by Alfonso Cigaretti in 1462.
随便说的 我…
I’m kidding. I don’t…
我不知道谁发明香烟
I don’t really know who invented the cigarette.
你有点怪 但也挺帅的
You’re kind of weird. But kind of cute too.
我有点生气又有点受宠若惊
Then I’m kind of offended, but I’m also kind of flattered.
让我来
Here.
拜托
-Come on.
点不着也好 我一直想戒烟
-You know what? It’s for the best. I’ve been trying to quit.
也许这是征兆
Maybe it’s a sign.
也许你得把打火机修好
Or maybe you just need to get one that works.
这老古董?
This old thing?
它没坏
Oh, it works.
那个富二代正妹?
That trust-fund ingenue…
她是只肥羊
she was the right mark.
-我不懂你的意思 -你当然懂
-Don’t know what you’re talking about. -Sure, you do.
你打安全牌 慢慢来
You’re going slow, playing it safe,
一次不偷太多
not lifting too much at once.
-我说错了就叫我闭嘴 -你说错了
-I mean, stop me if I’m wrong. -You’re wrong.
我们也打烊了 快滚吧
And we’re also closed, so take off.
维特苏利文 可以叫我苏利
Victor Sullivan. You can call me Sully.
谢了
Thank you.
我没有要叫你 但谢了
I won’t. But thank you.
我打算干一大票
I got a job coming up. A big one.
-需要一个帮手 -这就是你干的好事?
-I need another set of hands on it. -So this is what you do?
你通常都跑进酒吧 想要找到共犯?
You stumble into bars, trying to pick up an accomplice?
我给你离开这里的机会
I’m offering you a real ticket out of here,
见识你只在书中看过的地方
a chance to see places you only read about in books.
怎样?
What do you say?
你看错人了 维特
You missed the read, Victor.
我没有那么好骗
I’m not a mark in some bar.
我们很想早点回家 所以…
And some of us here would really like to go home, so…
出去
get out.
好吧
Fair enough.
掰掰
Bye-bye now.
歌♥蒂 给我来杯啤酒
Hey, Goldie, let me get a beer.
没问题
Sure.
“维特苏利文 私人收♥购♥”
“汝不可窃盗!”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!