我现在过去
I’m comin’ out now.
我累了 我想要改变
I’m tired, I want something different.
我只想坐下来和你谈谈
I just want to have a conversation.
我只想谈谈这事
I just want to talk about it.

Shit.
污 泥
怎么了 哥们
What the shit, man?
滚蛋 开车
Suck it! Drive.
她多大
How old is she?
高一了
A junior.
她胸不错 你跟她说话了吗
She’s got nice titties. You talk to her?
没有
No.
你得跟她说话
You’re gonna have to talk to her.
我知道
I know.
等我们回我家提醒我
Remind me when we get back to my house.
格伦有本那方面的书
I think Galen’s got a book on that.

Shit.
要是知道我们去了那 你♥爸♥会杀了我们
Your dad would kill us if he knew we went out there.
我不担心我爸杀了我们
I’m not worried about my dad killin’ us.
我们得快点 不然赶不回去了
We need to move if we’re gonna make it back.
设好闹钟 我们只能待15分钟
Set your watch, we need a good 15 minutes.
到了
There it is!
格伦说它出现在这有一阵子了
Galen says it’s been here a while.
他觉得是上次洪水冲过来的
He thinks the last flood did it.
等等
Oh, hold it.

Look.
死东西
Little shits.
到了
There it is.
对 到了
Yeah. There it is.
从那上面掉下来的
Came down from up there.
马达不见了
Motor’s gone.
还有谁知道这艘船
Who else knows about this?
只有我和格伦
Just me and Galen.
他怎么想
What’s he think?
他不在乎
He don’t care about it.
很好
Good.
因为这艘船是我们的
Because this boat’s ours.
太完美了
This is perfect.
天哪
Holy shit.
伙计
Dude.
狗♥日♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
爽毙了
Those are awesome.
哥们
Man.
奈克
Neck.
伙计 看那胸 你得看看
Dude, look at that beave, you gotta see this.
-奈克 -怎么了
– Neck. – What?
有人在这
Someone’s here.
什么
What?
有人住在这
Someone’s living here.

Shit.
我们得走了 不能迟了
We gotta go. Can’t be late.
-你在干什么 -我在树上也看到了
– What are you doing? – I saw that same
同样的靴子印
boot print up in the tree.
跟上有个十字
It’s got a cross in the heel.
有人上了我们的船
Somebody’s been in our boat.
靠 走吧
Shit. Let’s go!
想赶回去的话我们得走了
We gotta go if you wanna make it back.
逆流要花双倍的时间
Takes twice as long goin’ upriver.
等等
Hold on.
脚印到那就没了
Up there, they stop.
他到底去哪了
Where the hell’d he go?
不知道
I don’t know.
靠 你认识他吗
Shit, you know that guy?
没见过
I’ve never seen him before.

Shit.
怎么样 小子
What’d you say, boy?
酷毙了吧
It’s a hell of a thing, ain’t it?
那是什么
What’s that?
树上的船
Boat in a tree.
酷毙了
Hell of a thing.
你说我们的船吗
You talkin’ about our boat?
我说的是我的船
Talkin’ about my boat.
我们发现的
We found it.
对 你们发现我住在那
Yeah, you found it with me livin’ in it.
现实占有 十诉九胜
Possession is nine-tenths of the law.
你鞋跟有十字
You got crosses in your heels.
是钉子
Nails.
排成十字形状
Shaped like crosses.
干嘛用的
What for?
辟邪
Ward off evil spirits.
从一个我管他叫印度人的人那买♥♥的
Bought ’em from a man I called an Indian,
但他是个墨西哥人
but he was a Mexican,
说这是一双第七个儿子的第七个孩子
said they were seven-league boots
第七子的第七子被认为有某种特殊能力 有时被认为与撒旦有关
穿过的日行千里的好鞋
worn by the seventh son of the seventh son.
说会把我变成狼人 假的
Told me they’d turn me into a werewolf, that’s a lie.
什么我也没发现
I don’t know nothin’ about that.
只是双幸运靴
They just good luck boots.
但如你们所见 它并没给我多少好运
As you can see, they ain’t working too well so far.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
我叫奈克伯恩 他叫艾力斯
I’m Neckbone, he’s Ellis.
先生 我知道你不是这条船的主人
And, mister, I know you’re not the owner of that boat,
不符合所谓的十诉九胜
not for nine-tenths of nothin’.
奈克伯恩
Neckbone…
这话说得很不错
That’s a heck of a good handle, son.
你从哪来的
Where y’all from?
你干嘛在乎我们从哪来的
What do you care where we’re from?
德威特
DeWitt.
阿肯色州的孩子
Arkansas boys.
你们让我担心了一下
Y’all had me worried for a second.
我们该认识你吗
We supposed to know you?
不吧
I doubt it.
我在这长大的 但是离开了好一阵子
I grew up around here, but I’ve been gone a while.
这里的哪
Where at around here?
不同的地方
Different places.
在白城那边待了很久
Spent a lot of time back up near the White.
认识谢丽的牛轭店吗
You know Shelly’s Oxbow?
艾力斯
Ellis.
我知道
Yeah, I know it.
叫汤姆·布兰肯希普的老头以前住在那
An old man named Tom Blankenship used to live up in there.
他现在还住那
He still does.
他的船在我的船对面
His boat’s across from mine.
真不错
Well, ain’t that somethin’?
我喜欢你俩 你们让我想起
Now, I like you two boys. You remind me of
我自己
me.
看你们也是阿肯色州人
Seein’ as how you two is from Arkansas,
我们认识相同的人
and we know some of the same
在同一个地方长大
people and we grew up in some of the same places,
我认为我们可以做个交易
I reckon we can make a deal for somethin’.
什么交易
A deal for what?
食物
Food.
用食物换船
Food for a boat.
他是个叫花子 艾力斯 走吧
He’s a bum, Ellis. Come on.
你干嘛不自己找吃的
Why don’t you go get your own food?
能的话我就自己找了
Well, I would if I could.
我跟人说好在这见面 所以
See, I told somebody I’d meet ’em here. So…
我现在被困在这 食物快没了
I’m stuck for now and what I’ve got is runnin’ low.
他是个叫花子 艾力斯 快走
He’s a bum, Ellis, come on.
我不是叫花子 我有钱 孩子
I ain’t no bum. I got money, boy.
你可以叫我无业游民
You can call me a hobo,
因为无业游民会为了生存工作
’cause a hobo will work for his living,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!