with the Third Army ground forces in Czechoslovakia,
他们给了我一张令人振奋的照片
and they give me a fantastic picture.
其中一个告诉我他看见了德军队列
One of them told me he saw columns…
离开俄♥国♥人朝着我们的方向溃逃
…away from the Russians toward us.
在这些队伍中 既有军人也有百姓
In those columns, were both soldiers and civilians.
你是对的
You were right.
是有一艘德国潜艇
There was a German submarine.
他们上岸杀了他
They came up here and shot him.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
我太疏忽了 墨菲先生
I’m bewildered, Mr. Murphy.
我是说 为什么
I mean, why…
他们干了些什么
what happened out there?
他们射杀了落水的全体水兵
They shot the entire crew in the water.
大家都死了
Every suffering…
就剩下了我
except me.
飞行夹克
Flying jacket.
我没看到
I didn’t see that.
你不会注意到的
You weren’t intended to.
他是不想让他们知道还有一架飞机
He didn’t want them to know there was an aeroplane.
谢谢你 现在我是飞行员墨菲
Thank you, Flying Officer Murphy.
说几句祷词把他埋了吧
Cover him up and say some words.
他是你的好朋友
He was a particular friend of yours?
是我的长官
An officer!
我觉得你和他很象
I got the impression you rather liked him.
来 路易 把它吊起来
Come on, Louis! Take her up!
当心 路易
Easy, Louis!
当心 嗯
Easy, eh?
慢点 慢点 慢点
Easy! Easy! Easy!
太棒了
Wonderful!
放下 路易
Easy, Louis.
干得好 路易
Good on you, Louis.
应该请你喝酒
Your blood’s worth bottling.
你还会用车床啊
You know machines?
什么
What?
我说你还会用车床
Do you know machines?
我爱他们
I love ’em.
啊 你做得很好 我老青蛙
Ahh! You’re doing well, me old froggy.
公♥司♥应该奖给你一个金表
The company’ll give you a gold watch.
把欠了我4年的工资发给就很满意了
I shall be happy with my 4 years’ back pay.
4年 -是的
4 years? Louis: Yeah.
那是一大笔钱
That’s an awful lot of pennies.
他们会给你吗
You sure they’re good for it?
这是一家非常可靠的公♥司♥
It is a very reliable company.
我完全相信他们
I have full confidence in their integrity,
不然的话
and if not,
我会给他们写封信
I will write them a letter.
你会开吗
Can you fly?
你不想想为什么要把这架飞机修好
Who do you think kept this flying lavatory together?
每个零件都经过我的手
Every scrap of her is in me fingers.
对 可你能让它飞吗
Yes, but can you fly her?
别担心 老伙计 我会让它飞的
Don’t worry, my old son. I’ll get her up.
就算飞起来又怎么样呢
And if you do?
我会找到那个混♥蛋♥波恩潜艇
I’ll find that bastard Bonn submarine.
可你怎么让它降落呢
What about getting her down?
我有办法降落的
That I know I can do.
别怪我多嘴
Forgive me,
你真要那样吗 呃 嗯
but are you sure that, uh… hmm?
别废话了 否则战争就结束了
Stop blathering, or the war will be over
我一点事都还没做 快闭嘴吧
before I do anything! Now, shut up
解开绳子
and cast me off.
真是疯了
Madness.

Come on.
把我转过去
Swing me around.
飞啊 你这个混♥蛋♥ 飞啊
Fly, you bastard! Fly!

Ohh.
隐蔽 全体战斗准备
隐蔽
没我的命令不准开火
是第一次出现吗
是的 艇长 是第一次
它看见我们了吗
应该看见了
隐蔽 隐蔽 快隐蔽
-它飞走了 警报解除 -警报解除
拆了
哦 路易 路易 路易
Oh, Louis, Louis, Louis!
感觉不要太好 哦 天哪
The feeling! Oh, Jesus!
没有潜水艇
No submarine?
你看 你在飞
You see, you’re flying.
你就是只鸟
Y-you’re a bird!
可你没有找到潜艇吧
But you didn’t find the submarine?
我当然找到了 在河的上游
Certainly I found her. It’s up the river.
他们没有看到你
But they didn’t see you?
当然看见我了
Certainly they saw me.
现在 有事要做了
Now, a couple of things to do.
打它一下 我马上就回去
some kick, and then I’m going back.
你打算回去做什么
For what purpose are you going back?
我要把它弄沉
I’m going to sink her.
你看 我要从树林上飞过去
You see, I got it up over the trees–
可你没有武器
But you have no weapon.
用汽油
Petrol.
那婊♥子♥一直想拖你下去
The bitch keeps trying to drag you down,
但是如果你给它来上一棍
but if you give her a bit more stick,
它就像个女人
just like a woman–
汽油 是的 汽油
Petrol? Yeah, petrol.
你打算用汽油做什么
What are you going to do with petrol?
阀门一点开大点 明白吗
A bit more throttle, you see?
潜艇上有枪吗
They have guns on the submarine?
是的 有重机♥枪♥ 前面是大的
Yeah, a big bastard in the front
后面有小的
and a little fellow aftwards.
都朝着天呢
Up she goes!
他们会乖乖让你
And of course they will let you
把汽油倒在他们身上
pour petrol all over them
然后看着你把火柴点上
and then watch you put a match to it?
他们可能会的 他们可能就是这样
They might. They might just do that.
他们可能 他们可能会 是的
They might? They might, yes.
你缺乏常识
Your lack of common sense…

Here.
早上好 医生
Morning, sir.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
就借几个瓶子
Just borrowing a couple of your bottles.
嗯 到底是干什么用的
Hmm. What on earth for?
我要给飞机加油 我要去飞行
I’m refueling the plane.Then I’ll be flying off.
我看见你在开飞机
I take it your experiments
你的试飞很成功
with the plane were successful.
是的 太棒了
Great. Great.
你吃药了吗
Have you been taking your tablets?
哦 吃了
Oh, yes.
那么
Well, then…
真的没有什么可以留住你 是吗
there’s really nothing to keep you, is there?
你什么时候走
How soon will you be going?
很快
Shortly.
如果你能为我办点事 我会非常感激
I’d be so grateful if you’d do something for me.
我会列个清单 是我们需要的东西
I’ll make a list of things we need here.
你能不能带上它
Would you be good enough to take it with you?
哦 当然
Oh, certainly.
哦 太好了 谢谢你
Oh, that’s marvelous. Thank you very much.
好吧 路易
Ok, Louis.
我们等会儿计时
We’ll time her.
路易斯 女医生 她是个教♥徒♥
Louis, the doctor lady– she’s a Quaker.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
就像是一个血淋淋的修女 不是吗
That’s like being a bloody nun, isn’t it?
不 我不这么认为
No. I don’t think so.
要是个年轻的护士就好了
Why couldn’t she be a young nurse,
更实用些
something practical?
请点燃导火索

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!