Could I speak to Christy Brown, please?
克里斯基 有人找你
Christy! You’re wanted.
是你画的吗
Did you paint that?
是的
Yeah.
我不能要
I can’t take it.
对不起
I’m sorry.
告诉你哥哥汤姆 我们之前在找他
Tell your brother Tom we were askin’ for him.
-这是什么 -这看起来像什么呢
-What’s this? -What does it look like?
但我们早餐已吃过粥了
But we had porridge for breakfast.
那又怎样
So?
晚餐吃粥
And we had it for dinner.
那又怎样
So?
我不再吃了
I’m not eatin’ any more.
你把它吃下去
You get that into ya.
我不能
I can’t.
你把它吃下去
Get it into ya.
快 多吃点
Go on, more.
谁一直在吃我的粥
Who’s been eating my porridge?
你说什么
What did you say?
-他说什么 -他说粥很好吃
-What did he say, missus? -He just said the porridge is lovely.
那野蛮人疯了
Burst his brain, the barbarian.
安静一点
Keep quiet!
来吧 大家要上♥床♥睡了
Aw, come on, Christy. Everybody has to go to bed.
我要画画
I have to do my painting.
我知道 但大伙要上♥床♥ 没有煤
I know, but everybody has to go to bed because there’s no coal.
你别再惹我生气好吗
Now, Christy, don’t push me nerves any further, all right?
对不起
I’m sorry, Mam.
你终有一天会有自己的地方
Yeah. Oh, Christy, someday you’ll have a place of your own.
来 你们进来
Right, come on, you lot, come on in.
小心我的画
Mind my paintings.
-孩子都上♥床♥了 -是的
-Are all those kids in bed? -Right.
怎么了 克里斯基
-What’s up, Christy? -Coal.
什么
What?

Coal!

Coal?
太早了
It’s too early.

Coal!
好吧
All right, all right!
先生
Mister!
先生 我的司机不管我了
Mister! Me driver abandoned me.
你可否推
Could you push me out of the way?
-你的计划不行 克里斯基 -等着上坡吧
-Your plan’s not working, Christy. -Wait till it goes up the hill.
玛姬 把孩子抱起来
Margaret, hold the baby.
来吧 克里斯基
Come on, Christy!
我们冬天不会受冻了
We’ll be warm for the whole winter, Christy!
老天 你怎么了
Jesus, Mary and Joseph! What’s happened to you?!
没事的 妈 只是煤罢了
It’s all right, Ma. It’s only coal.
我知道 你哪儿得来的
I know where you got that coal.
你知道偷窃是有罪的
You know it’s a sin to steal.
知道神在看着你
And you know that God is looking down on you right now.
那些煤不能进这屋子里
And that coal is not coming into this house!
坐到炉火旁吧
Come on in here and sit by the fire, woman.
要我替你洗澡吗
Do you want me to wash you, Christy?

No.
-再见 -别太晚回来
-Good night, Christy. -Don’t you be late.
克里斯基有点不对
Ma! There’s somethin’ wrong with Christy!
有点不对
There’s somethin’ wrong with him.
你怎么了
What’s wrong with you, Christy?
有什么事
What’s up?
那些火
The fire.

The fire.
我的老天爷 不好了
Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
-你干什么 -快拿水来 快
-Ma, what are you trying to do?! -Get water, quick.
快点
Hurry up.
怎么了 你疯了吗
What’s wrong with you? Are you mad?!
箱子有什么
What have you got in the box, woman?
克里斯基的钱
Christy’s money.
-什么 -给克里斯基买♥♥轮椅的钱
-What? -Money for Christy’s wheelchair.
这里一定有20镑
Must be 20 pounds in there.
是28镑7先令3便士
28 pounds, seven and three pence.
我们捱冷 三餐吃粥
We’ve been freezin’ cold, eatin’ porridge for breakfast, dinner and tea,
你把28镑收在烟囱里
and you have 28 pounds, seven and three pence up the fuckin’ chimney?!
汤姆 伯仁 全都到楼上去
Tom, Brian, everybody, upstairs.
快去
Now.
-有什么事 -你也上去 克里斯基
-Mam, what’s going on? -You too, Christy.
席娜要结婚了
Your daughter’s gettin’ married.
那是好消息
Oh, that’s wonderful news.
-什么时候 -星期五
-When? -Friday.
干嘛那么快
What’s the rush?
-她怀孕了 -那好极了
-She’s pregnant. -That’s great news.
真是太好了
I mean, that’s wonderful.
这正是我们需要的
That’s just what we need.
孩子的父亲是谁 还是你不知道
Who’s the father? Or do you know?
别烦我 不是我的错
Leave me alone. It’s not my fault.
那是谁的错 是我错吗
And whose fault it it, then? Is it mine?
这件事真不错
That’s a lovely picture. The oul’ woman that lives in the shoe
女儿不能守身如玉
and the daughter that can’t keep her knickers on!
别说了
Stop it. Stop it!
-你这可鄙的婊♥子♥ -爸 别这样
-Ya dirty sleeveen bitch! -Stop it! Stop it, Father!
-过来 -她该被赶走的
-Get out of here, Sheila. -She should be thrown out!
她腹部隆起 我让她去淫乱去
Her and her swollen belly! I’ll give her fornication!
别碰我
Get away from me.
-这该可以让你合上双腿 -柏堤 别碰她
-That’ll keep your legs shut for ya! -Paddy, leave her!
我打碎你每一块骨头
I’ll get hold of you! I’ll break every bone in your fuckin’ body!
-我会宰了他 -别这样
-I’ll fuckin’ kill him. -Oh, Christy, stop.
我在这房♥子里该怎么办
Jesus Christ! What am I going to do in this fuckin’ house?!
汤姆 班尼 制止他
Tom, Benny, stop him.
克里斯基 别这样 制止他
For Christ’s sake stop, Christy! Please, stop him.
克里斯基 别这样
Christy, stop! Christy!
你别这样 克里斯基
Stop. Christy, stop. Please, stop!
他走了 克里斯基
He’s gone now, Christy.
来 别这样 克里斯基
Come on, Christy. Christy.
没事的
It’s OK.
我要走了
Christy, I’m going away.
我会惦着你
I’ll miss you too.
代我照顾妈
Look after me ma for me.
我要火
I need a light.
-什么 -我要火
-What? -I need a light.
我不抽烟
I don’t smoke.
我要火
I need a light.
我不是聋的 我听到 你要火
I’m not deaf. I can hear ya. You need a light.
我没有火柴 在这里等 我去拿
I haven’t got any matches, so you’ll just have to wait here while I go and get one.
我是在照顾你 但我不是你妈
Don’t think I’m your mother just cos I’m looking after you.
我不需要上他妈的心理课程
I don’t need a fuckin’ psychology lesson,
我要他妈的火
I just need a fuckin’ light.
-火 -你有香烟吗
-Light. -Have you got a cigarette?
我说过我不抽烟
I’m just after tellin’ ya I don’t smoke.
我还可帮你做什么
Was there anything else I can do for you?
杯子
Glass.
没有理由不喝一杯
No point in drinkin’ out of the bottle, huh?
请找高医生
Hello. Dr Cole, please.
艾莲
Hello, Eileen.
对 大脑性麻痹痉挛
Yes. Yeah. Athetoid cerebral palsy?
-他19岁 -对 19岁
-He’s nineteen? -Yes, nineteen.
是的 19岁
Yes, nineteen.
没错
Yes, that’s correct.
我会拿他的地址
I’ll get his address.
好的
OK. OK.
高医生认为
Dr Cole thinks that…
这型号♥对令郎是最好的
this model would be the best for your son.
-哪一种 -这个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!